When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Trelli3Matrix said:
"That behavior is in us, happy as satins apprentice//
Sadly I'm makin an image graphic and paintin it wit this//
Blood of a lamb, ill b damn if I didn't slay it in minutes//
My sacreligious commission gave me the players to k!ll it//
With that permission my mission made me a favorite to villians//
Sit back and witness precision blading, impaling at will....."

AND THAT'S JUST ME SHOWIN OFF LYRICAL SKILL! I WULD SLAUGHTER, FULLY k!ll BIG SEAN, AND HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO AGAINST EMINEM TOO!! TRELLIE MATRIX!!!! And f*ck meek mill ill k!ll him too
Bro you're awful, just stop.

Using 1 big word that you probably dont even know the meaning of doesn't make you lyrical.
 6 years ago '12        #122
WolfGod 5 heat pts
space
space
$220 | Props total: 1 1
Maybe on his old mixtapes...but now?
 6 years ago '05        #123
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 15785 15785
He is what he is a mainstream rapper

He's far from garbage and budden is right, i'm sure he can rap better than alot of n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #124
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
I've been more impressed with Nicki Minaj then big sean that lemonade freestyle was the hottest track ive heard from him in years he had one more that was nice. Im expecting him to chill on the mixtapes and drop some more heat on the next album.
 6 years ago '06        #125
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 4512 4512
He's pretty good compared to other rappers in mainstream and would be doper if he got more personal with his music like drake.
 6 years ago '04        #126
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
I listened to both , and all I heard was avg. No witty word play, nope nothing of the nature. Just an avg rapper spitting his avg lines. I'm too stuck in the 90s where even the most horrible rapper could outdo a Drake,Nicki Minaj , or Big Sean. For some odd reason the content of hip-hop has become better . I blame this on the move away from the constant gangsta image. But the lyrics have become almost dull in comparison . It wasn't worth the trade off in my opinion.
people always Drake,Nikki, and Big Sean as examples like they the worse mainstream artist in the history of hip-hop

The e-machine is strong a negative blog/board buzz travels like lotus swooping up brain after brain. It works the same for artist with positive buzz too like if you dont like a certain artist that other people are feeling then you dont know hip-hop or you somehow aren't cool.

My question is how can you judge an artist you never even took out the time to listen to? Just cause other people say it is wack
 6 years ago '04        #127
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
tahiry can suck d!ck better then ALOT of bi*ches...
 6 years ago '04        #128
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 monyemoney said:
Saying he is a better rapper than alot of people isnt saying much we live in an era where everyone thinks they can rap which you can blame on the industry for their plot to destroy hiphop and the minds of its listeners. Fake it till u make it mindset is wild its not like back in the day when u had enforcers in hiphop like when krs kicked pm dawn off stage or how alot of behind the scenes a.ss whippings took place for being a disgrace to the culture now everyones openly puddin soft n sweet and im not talkn about non street rappers that doesnt matter. Im talkn about fu*k boys basicALLY if i can borrow the term from my southern brothers dudes is a.ss an people are so blinded they always find a reason to defend them...like the gay wayne sh*t...swept under the rug...rick ross being a fu*kn co and on the complete opposite side of the law just yrs after the whole exposure of the hiphop task force that no ome seems to remember...or a dude will be wack as sh*t but people will talk about his swagger n sh*t...oh he cant rP but he can dress tho..wtf??? Its pure f*ggotry the masses have been brainwashed and desensitized to gay culture and the true essence of hiphop is dead no o one or should i say very few people even know what hiphop really is...majority are false flaggin...same thing with these fake gang bangers in the industry its bs cliche sh*t its like a rap starter kit..ok get a chain,some weed,a story of how u got shot, some jordans an trendy semi momo attire, a pretty lookin overated bird thats been ran thru....but she looks good enough to overshadow ur wackass music the games gone stupid..pardon the rant i love hiphop tho an hate how they f*ggotized the genre i held dear
so your choices in hip-hop are to be either a "street n*gga" or a "soft n*gga", those are terrible options.

*loadstheCurtisMayfieldplaylist*
 6 years ago '11        #129
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
Joe budden wamna feature....call dat n99@ sean
 6 years ago '11        #130
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42

[pic - click to view]

05-08-2012, 12:41 PM         #131
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
I listened to both , and all I heard was avg. No witty word play, nope nothing of the nature. Just an avg rapper spitting his avg lines. I'm too stuck in the 90s where even the most horrible rapper could outdo a Drake,Nicki Minaj , or Big Sean. For some odd reason the content of hip-hop has become better . I blame this on the move away from the constant gangsta image. But the lyrics have become almost dull in comparison . It wasn't worth the trade off in my opinion.
so because his wordplay wasnt witty the junk he say aint truthful and from the heart? youll rather hear a n*gga rap about sellin 100k bricks and him saying it in a cool way? n*ggas rather fake junk that sound like itll be cool instead of cool junk that you know is real....why should i listen to a n*gga talk about sellin if i know its dumb

you really consider nikki minaj a rapper tho?in the 90's there were just as many average rappers if not more....except people thought they were all hood so they thought everything released was cold

ice cube was one of the coldest in the 90's but big sean can rap way better than that n*gga and cube NEVER said anything cold or witty or clever
 6 years ago '05        #132
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 abgot said:
and kwame brown can play basketball, better than alot of n*ggas
lmao yo!
 6 years ago '04        #133
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
Yo Let the big sean fans live corny ni99as need SOMETHING to listen to Too. I don't know why this thread is so long its not like buddens is that nice himself.
 6 years ago '04        #134
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
sean raps better than budden, so budden is right
 6 years ago '10        #135
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Tell them ordinary Joe's...
 6 years ago '10        #136
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Veno da Don said:
people always Drake,Nikki, and Big Sean as examples like they the worse mainstream artist in the history of hip-hop

The e-machine is strong a negative blog/board buzz travels like lotus swooping up brain after brain. It works the same for artist with positive buzz too like if you dont like a certain artist that other people are feeling then you dont know hip-hop or you somehow aren't cool.

My question is how can you judge an artist you never even took out the time to listen to? Just cause other people say it is wack
Drake does have a nice resume when it comes to content. Not a resume I totally enjoy ,but nonetheless he raps about more than the avg. Same goes for Nicki, not so much Big Sean.

That is all besides the point .I'm talking about just lyrical ability ; not the artist as a whole. Lyrically these guys are the some of the weakest around when compared to other mainstreams artists in their respective eras. The only era that may be weaker is that 2005 Laffy Taffy , 2 step bullsh*t time in hip hop.
 6 years ago '10        #137
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 2115 2115
 SmooveDude said:
so because his wordplay wasnt witty the junk he say aint truthful and from the heart? youll rather hear a n*gga rap about sellin 100k bricks and him saying it in a cool way? n*ggas rather fake junk that sound like itll be cool instead of cool junk that you know is real....why should i listen to a n*gga talk about sellin if i know its dumb

you really consider nikki minaj a rapper tho?in the 90's there were just as many average rappers if not more....except people thought they were all hood so they thought everything released was cold

ice cube was one of the coldest in the 90's but big sean can rap way better than that n*gga and cube NEVER said anything cold or witty or clever
I could care less about from the heart and truth if it's spit in average form. I am not talking about him as a whole . I'm strictly talking lyrical ability. He just isn't that good when compared to other rappers. His weak wordplay has caused me to stay away from his music so I can't ,and will not judge his content. For me it is always about lyrical ability first. If you can get your point across in a way that makes me think ,then I will give you a honest listen. Obviously that is not the case with Sean.

This banter changes nothing though. You like him , I don't , lets keep it at that.
 6 years ago '11        #138
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
It k!lls me how people call Sean's wordplay weak, if anything his wordplay is what MAKES him. I swear some of yall just say sh*t for the sake of it lol. Just cause he comes off "funny" with his raps sometimes doesn't mean his actual wordplay ability is bad. I'm almost sure some of yall don't even know what wordplay means, you just call it weak cause it sounds like a good excuse.

Like somebody previously said, the rappers of today rap better than most of the rappers from the 90s..they just aren't all "hood" anymore. They still put words together better than most rappers that are labeled as legends. Now a days tho, nothing is good enough. It's almost like yall wanna find something wrong with every rapper now, so you make sh*t up just to do it.
 6 years ago '11        #139
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
This is what yall n*ggas get confused, and don't know how to separate. I can understand how Big Seans content is something a lot of people might not want to hear. That being said, the way in which he delivers the content is a different story. You don't need substance to be good at rapping, and good with your wordplay. Having substance just adds more meaning. Denying Seans flow and worldplay is some delusional sh*t. You ain't got to feel his music, or what he raps about, to understand he's still good at rapping. I don't care for Nas a whole lot, but I know he's good AT rapping.
 6 years ago '10        #140
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Kid Cunner said:
This is what yall n*ggas get confused, and don't know how to separate. I can understand how Big Seans content is something a lot of people might not want to hear. That being said, the way in which he delivers the content is a different story. You don't need substance to be good at rapping, and good with your wordplay. Having substance just adds more meaning. Denying Seans flow and worldplay is some delusional sh*t. You ain't got to feel his music, or what he raps about, to understand he's still good at rapping. I don't care for Nas a whole lot, but I know he's good AT rapping.
If you think the rappers of today are better then the ones in the 90s your trippin. But your right about sean having wordplay but hes just a one trick pony(And extremely corny alot). Having wordplay is like an AND 1 player in the court who has sick a.ss crossovers. The real rappers are in the NBA and they got the complete package. They might not be as flashy but they are more versatile and know the basic compnents of how to make a worthy song. Seans lack of substance brings him down as an overall artist by a huge mile.

Lil Wayne doesnt have alot of substance either, but in the carter 2, he was actually rapping about something noteworthy that was strcutured smoothly. LiL wayne was actually going from Point A to Point B in his rhymes when hes was rapping about sh*t. Sean dont talk about sh*t. Its like he'll just any type of wordplay and place it anywhere in his song just because it sounds cool.

And forreal you are the epitome of an anti backpacker. You really love every swag braggadocious rapper dont you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago