most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 28 Gramz said:
n*gga sucks. Terrible voice, same whiney swag delivery as Drake, smug sura, and just reeks of bi*chassness on the mic.
But a 2chainz avy tho?
 6 years ago '10        #42
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 ImInHerMouth said:
You haven't even listened to dude.

I hate n*ggas who do this. And you can always tell. Hating just to hate. n*gga couldn't tell you why he don't like him so it's "cause he talks about swag all day". What rapper that's worth giving a damn about doesn't do that?
Reasons why I do not like sean
1.He has no substance and does not say anything thought provoking in his lyrics. The best display of lyricism he has is a double entendre. Story telling skills are also not great.

2. His voice is too animated. Voice is unbearable on some tracks when a song is meant to go hard and he sounds like a little kid.

3. Too many corny a.ss lines. "Whoa the ground move...thats an a.ss Quake" do it

He dont suk. But if he aint coming correct he aint my type of rapper i would want to listen to outside of a club.
 6 years ago '10        #43
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 4532 4532
 NO RELIGION said:
Agreed.

He's highly underrated.
hes corny as hell, funny sometimes though.......... hes like the dane cook of rap imo

Im not gonna lie, hes got a good voice and he can switch his flow up on tracks which is but most of his punches are
 6 years ago '11        #44
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Donny D said:
Reasons why I do not like sean
1.He has no substance and does not say anything thought provoking in his lyrics. The best display of lyricism he has is a double entendre. Story telling skills are also not great.

2. His voice is too animated. Voice is unbearable on some tracks when a song is meant to go hard and he sounds like a little kid.

Well, that's just your opinion. Can't knock it.

3. Too many corny a.ss lines. "Whoa the ground move...thats an a.ss Quake" do it

That negates all his good lines?

He dont suk. But if he aint coming correct he aint my type of rapper i would want to listen to outside of a club.
 6 years ago '06        #45
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4553 4553
 ImInHerMouth said:
But a 2chainz avy tho?
A Future avy though?

2 Chainz has out-rapped Sean on least 2 of the songs they've done together (Keep It G,Mercy)..Sean got him on K.O IMO
 6 years ago '04        #46
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
And Kwame Brown can play basketball, better than ALOT of n*ggas

6 years ago '05        #47
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
His verse on the "oh my" remix had me like

I couldnt stand hearing anything he had to say

Then I heard "mercy" and turned to
 05-07-2012, 02:25 PM         #48
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He rap better then buddens garbage a.ss
But why is this even a topic? Big sean is nice :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #49
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
Big Sean is trash...
 05-07-2012, 02:32 PM         #50
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been saying this I was the lone n*gga in the I don't like thread saying his verse was cold

n*ggas stay riding other n*ggas that they blind but its cool n*ggas hate to hate I understand
 6 years ago '04        #51
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
People hate some artist just because it seems like the cool thing to do

Sean can spit
 05-07-2012, 02:35 PM         #52
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akuna said:
Im not a hater, I just think dude has no substance. Hes another plain rapper.

Tyga
Big Sean
YG

^3 n*ggas big right now that aint saying SHIEEEEEEEEET.

His voice is horrid to me, he curses too much, and I hate how c*cky he comes off, at least Tyga at times seems humble.
you just tried that n*gga....every song he rap on he stays on topic....tyga one of the lamest to ever rap

n*ggas really saying he trash and one main reason is his voice? Really tho? n*ggas being picky about voices and saying that's a reason a n*gga suck? I hate this section now
 6 years ago '10        #53
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 SmooveDude said:
you just tried that n*gga....every song he rap on he stays on topic....tyga one of the lamest to ever rap

n*ggas really saying he trash and one main reason is his voice? Really tho? n*ggas being picky about voices and saying that's a reason a n*gga suck? I hate this section now
Kendrick said one of the best things that Dre has taught him since hes met him is that his voice is an instrument

Rap is like spoken word poetry. If their is a message that needs to be heard and your voice isnt powerful enough its not going to be as effective as it could be. Of course this is not to the same extent, but its the same concept.
 6 years ago '11        #54
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
he has bars and a way he flow don't know if he better than allot of n*ggas but some..allot is 60 to 80 percent and me saying some is 30 to 50 percent....lets imaging the n*ggas with talent that did not make it that goes for basketball,football,baseball and entertainment...etc
 6 years ago '05        #55
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 abgoT said:
And Kwame Brown can play basketball, better than ALOT of n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #56
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
Big sean can spit his a.ss off. I just don't like hearing any of his songs. Put that n*gga with wiz, currensy, or let him hop on a track with a few n*ggaz, and he always shines.

When he makes his own songs, he usually just talk about how famous/rich/how big his d!ck is. That sh*t cool for females n all, but I'm good. n*gga, u from the D, need u to keep it a bit more hood.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10906 10906
I honestly think he can rap when he wants to but he is so fu*kin inconsistent and I just can't get into him. His lines are corny as fu*k, but he has a good flow.
 6 years ago '04        #58
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
big sean + kirko bangz + = drake.
took his flow/ took his accent
 6 years ago '10        #59
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2118 2118
Wobble-dy wobble-dy wa wobble wobble I'm st-stacking my paper my wallet look like a bible I got girlies half nekkid that sh*t look like the grotto How your waist anorexic and then your a$$ is colossal Drop that a.ss make it boomerang Take my belt off b*tch I'm Pootie Tang Tippy tow tippy tay you gonna get a tip today F*ck that you gonna get some d*ck today I walk in with my crew and I'm breaking they necks I'm looking all good I'm making her wet They pay me respect they pay me in checks And if she look good she pay me in s3x Bounce that a.ss (ass) it's the roundest You the best b*tch, you deserve a crown b*tch Right on that,

That n*gga's verse is worst than G-Deps in Lets get it.

n*gga is garbage, Tyga and Wale are in the same boat.
 6 years ago '05        #60
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
But a 2chainz avy tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy