T.I continues to get owned by Ludacris

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-07-2012, 07:51 AM         #21
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, you n*ggaz trippin, they on the same video and been collabing for awhile now...beef is deaded
 05-07-2012, 10:19 AM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao, you n*ggaz trippin, they on the same video and been collabing for awhile now...beef is deaded
Thank you lol.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 ImInHerMouth said:
And TI >>> Luda
 6 years ago '11        #24
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 hiphophorray123 said:
T.I has a better catalogue than luda, luda only got back for the first time and word of mouf as classics whereas tip got alot more

Not to mention he made the trap music sh*t popular and cool. But n*ggas here wouldn't know about that. So they don't hear me though. That's way before y'all got into rap. Y'all were still listening to blink 182.
 6 years ago '11        #25
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I know he in another universe with that comment
Why you always ridin d!ck?
 6 years ago '05        #26
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ImInHerMouth said:

And TI >>> Luda
 6 years ago '11        #27
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
n*ggas throw smileys up when they can't prove you wrong but wanna still comment knowing damn well they don't listen to either artists. I miss when this used to be a real hip hop site. With n*ggas that actually knew something.
 6 years ago '10        #28
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 4358 4358
^^^^^^^^joined sept 2011, stfu simpleton

n*ggas always whining when someone doesnt agree with them like their opinion should be everyones opinion, or acting like they been here since day 1

this is why I now skip over his post like dog ish
 6 years ago '06        #29
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,567 | Props total: 4444 4444
Luda has been a corny, flabby and sick punchline rapper for the past 4 years. And TI has always made better music.
 6 years ago '11        #30
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
^^^^^^^^joined sept 2011, stfu simpleton

n*ggas always whining when someone doesnt agree with them like their opinion should be everyones opinion, or acting like they been here since day 1

this is why I now skip over his post like dog ish
You're still mad that I exposed you for being white? Let it go man. You are what you are playa.

And no, I'm never mad when no one agrees with me. I'm mad when dudes that don't know what they're talking about come and make idiotic statements to dudes that do. Like you in the Jeezy thread when you were ranking Jeezy albums but didn't know that 102 and Inspiration were the same damn album.

And you don't know how long I've been here n*gga. The join date shows whenI made this account. But you want me to believe you're not retarded?
 6 years ago '08        #31
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,916 | Props total: 7302 7302
TI makes wayyyy better music than Ludacris tho. Compare Ludas top 3 albums and TI's and its no comparison.
 6 years ago '10        #32
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
You're still mad that I exposed you for being white? Let it go man. You are what you are playa.

And no, I'm never mad when no one agrees with me. I'm mad when dudes that don't know what they're talking about come and make idiotic statements to dudes that do. Like you in the Jeezy thread when you were ranking Jeezy albums but didn't know that 102 and Inspiration were the same damn album.

And you don't know how long I've been here n*gga. The join date shows whenI made this account. But you want me to believe you're not retarded?
first of all you dont know if Im white or not so how the fu*k did you expose simpleton, you should really take the advice you are trying to imply in your last 2 sentences, retard

And Im not white, that ish is getting tiring

second I listen to the album once and never again, its likely Ill forget that it was the samet hing especially since I diddnt like it

you have to be one of the most simple posters on this site, yet again this why I skip over your post like dog ish

matter fact im taking an L for even replying you, smeared all over my shoes now
 6 years ago '11        #33
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
first of all you dont know if Im white or not so how the fu*k did you expose simpleton, you should really take the advice you are trying to imply in your last 2 sentences, retard

And Im not white, that ish is getting tiring

second I listen to the album once and never again, its likely Ill forget that it was the samet hing especially since I diddnt like it

you have to be one of the most simple posters on this site, yet again this why I skip over your post like dog ish

matter fact im taking an L for even replying you, smeared all over my shoes now
I never commented on how long you've been here kid, I don't really care.

First you gave away that you were white, countless times.

Second, if you only listened to the album once, which was not enough for you to remember the name of it (), why were you in a thread rating Jeezy albums?

I'm one of the most simplest posters on here, but you've never proved me wrong once? That hate sh*t is blinding isn't it?

And you don't skip over my posts, you read them, and you learn. Cause deep down you wish you were me n*gga

You wish you actually knew what the fu*k you were talking about when you talk this rap sh*t. Cause I'm sure a lot of n*ggas here would agree with me, you have never contributed, or said anything in a discussion about rap or any artists, that was insightful or made sense. Stick to analyzing your Masta Ace CD kid.
 6 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
I never commented on how long you've been here kid, I don't really care.

First you gave away that you were white, countless times.

Second, if you only listened to the album once, which was not enough for you to remember the name of it (), why were you in a thread rating Jeezy albums?

I'm one of the most simplest posters on here, but you've never proved me wrong once? That hate sh*t is blinding isn't it?

And you don't skip over my posts, you read them, and you learn. Cause deep down you wish you were me n*gga

You wish you actually knew what the fu*k you were talking about when you talk this rap sh*t. Cause I'm sure a lot of n*ggas here would agree with me, you have never contributed, or said anything in a discussion about rap or any artists, that was insightful or made sense. Stick to analyzing your Masta Ace CD kid.
simpleton, I told you to take ya advice in the last 2 sentences when you are calling me white or anything else for that matter, im done
 6 years ago '08        #35
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
the fu*k is wrong with you n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #36
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
simpleton, I told you to take ya advice in the last 2 sentences when you are calling me white, im done
Cause YOU ARE WHITE, accept it man. A self-hating white dude is more disgusting than a self-hating black dude. fu*k are you so ashamed about? Like you more hip hop if we think your black. It doesn't matter what color you are. Cause you wouldn't be more hip hop if you were purple.

I'ma call you Ben Affleck from now on
 6 years ago '10        #37
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Cause YOU ARE WHITE, accept it man. A self-hating white dude is more disgusting than a self-hating black dude. fu*k are you so ashamed about? Like you more hip hop if we think your black. It doesn't matter what color you are. Cause you wouldn't be more hip hop if you were purple.
sheer stupidity, very entertaining

keep coming with the blissful ignorance, you know everything about me although you have never seen me

im calling you clown a.ss nikka for now on
 6 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 hiphophorray123 said:
T.I has a better catalogue than luda, luda only got back for the first time and word of mouf as classics whereas tip got alot more
Tip has "alot more" classics?
 6 years ago '11        #39
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Tip has "alot more" classics?
What the fu*k lmao? n*gga yes. Yes he does. You wanna start a list? I got time.
 6 years ago '04        #40
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4398 4398
where did the dis happen at ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy