The Reason Miguel Cotto Has Been Quiet...

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
if he thinks he won that f!ght, he won't beat anyone else in boxing
 6 years ago '05        #62
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10704 10704
 mt fuji said:
I mos def thought he lost the 5th round,Harold Ledreman gave that round to Cotto...most of the time I agree with his scoring, which for the most part I did.

Cotto gave a good f!ght...granted If Floyd had kept his distance and simply boxed all night long, he could have potshotted Cotto to death. In fact he he would have forced Cotto to chase him all night, he may have had a easier time of knocking him out.

As crazy as it sounds, Floyd actually gave this n*gga a chance to be in the f!ght.
Exactly!
 6 years ago '04        #63
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Bobby's World said:
Cotto was about to get knocked the fu*k out in round 12.
Its damn near like Floyd had mercy on him.
Yeah I think so 2 son.
 6 years ago '08        #64
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Dangerously said:
He's trying to get that rematch in November. Plain as day.

this! I thought it was pretty obvious He knows he lost but he fought a great f!ght against Floyd, probably wants another nice payday and a chance to be the first blemish on Mayweather's record.

Money team all day though!!
 6 years ago '10        #65
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15707 15707
 Bobby's World said:
Cotto was about to get knocked the fu*k out in round 12.
Its damn near like Floyd had mercy on him.
Said this same sh*t arguing wit one of my boys the other day. My boy was tryna say it shouldnt have been a unanimous decision bc Floyd was on the ropes so much. Tried to tell this dude he was there by choice. He was one of them n*ggas who was gettin hype as sh*t in them Cotto punch flurries . Until he saw them slow mo replays
 6 years ago '12        #66
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
Cotto took a solid L and almost got knocked out in the last round. I thought Floyd landed many many more punches that looked almost effortless. Money never looked scared even when he was losing rounds even when he was against the ropes he was still dodging and controlling the f!ght. This is undignified sh*t.

Look at the punch numbers from the end of the f!ght and how many blows Cotto took to the chin and the side of the head and then look at his beat up a.ss face. Meanwhile Mayweather got a bloody nose, the most insignificant kind of bleeding.

I'm not a money stan , but theres not even room for debate.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 lboog1423 said:
Said this same sh*t arguing wit one of my boys the other day. My boy was tryna say it shouldnt have been a unanimous decision bc Floyd was on the ropes so much. Tried to tell this dude he was there by choice. He was one of them n*ggas who was gettin hype as sh*t in them Cotto punch flurries . Until he saw them slow mo replays
Yeah it's crazy how people can look at the same f!ght and see a totally different f!ght.

I do think the pressure from Cotto was good, and because he hits hard, he had an affect on Floyd's face. But once again, as soon as Floyd realizes that's all you got, he adjusts, and goes to work.

Its debatable as to whether he was f!ghting Cotto's f!ght deliberately for show, or whether Cotto's pressure actually slowed Floyd down. Either way, it worked a little bit, but just wasnt enough to stop CRYSTAL CLEAR retaliation from Floyd.
 6 years ago '07        #69
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
i can see y hes disappointed he was givin it his all in that ring but mayweather was goin 2 work...

he never really hurt mayweather.... the only damage mayweather took was the jab that made mayweathers nose bleed.... look at cottos face... the whole left side of his face is red as fu*k....

cotto was so fuked up after that 12th round that he went to the wrong corner n everythin...
 6 years ago '10        #70
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 200 200
Totto got 8 mill in 36 mins of f!ghting
 6 years ago '08        #71
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 BrownBag said:
anyone got a link wehere i can watch the f!ght?
 6 years ago '05        #72
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
When they announced this f!ght, I said it would be a better f!ght than with Pac. I honestly didn't think Cotto would f!ght as well as he did though. Even though he fought well, and this may have been Floyds toughest f!ght, he still got whipped convincingly.

I thought that you could have made a argument that Cotto won round 3. The I gave Cotto rounds 7 and 8. That's it. Cotto was gassed in 9 and was done.

To me it seemed like Floyd was allowing him to pressure him and take him to the ropes. I thought he was attempting to prepare for how he thinks Manny would f!ght him. He fought a marvelous f!ght. He put multiple punches together and took chances. I think once he felt Cotto's power and saw it couldnt hurt him, he took a lot of chances inside. I havent seen someone f!ght that well with their back against the ropes in a long time.

I've come to the conclusion that since Bin Laden is dead, that Floyd might be the most hated person on earth. Dude can't win. If he does f!ght Pac and beats him, folks will still complain about that. I really wish he would hang it up. Then let all these Floyd haters see what they have.
 05-07-2012, 10:37 AM         #73
scboxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
The f!ght was MUCH closer than the 117-111 and 118-110 scores by the judges. I had it 115-113 for Mayweather. I gave Cotto two more rounds; rounds 2 and 10.

115-113?, LOL. You don't know how to score..

On another note

Everytime cotto threw combinations and missed, the crowd and bar I was at went crazy acting like he was scoring, fu*king idiots . These are the same fans that think because cotto was the only opponent to put that much pressure on floyd he should automatically win because he was the most active and made em' bleed
 05-07-2012, 10:53 AM         #74
Smuggy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Reason Miguel Cotto Has Been Quiet...
When was he talkative?
 05-07-2012, 11:20 AM         #75
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cotto won 3 rounds, 4 if I'm being generous, 5 if I'm being retarded.....
 6 years ago '10        #76
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
lol...lol.....lol....lol...test him cuz he tripping
 6 years ago '06        #77
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
whiny bi*ch stay home
 6 years ago '07        #78
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0

basically negates the argument that Cotto isn't comfortable with the decision... Its in spanish and too lazy to translate.. But to sum it up he said that he accepts every single one of his losses. No excuses, and that the opinions expressed are from members of his camp and not his. Doesnt feel like he got robbed, never has.

End this sh*t
 05-07-2012, 12:13 PM         #79
l0blunt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
wow what f!ghts were some of yall watchin?

115-113 wow
Exactly it wasn't even that close. I see some are saying he won round 10 I have to say you didn't pay those 70 bucks to see the f!ght you heard that sh*t from a Cotto fan. Because if you saw the f!ght you would've agreed with the announcer when he said that the lack of a f!ght from Cotto in the 10Th round was dumb as hell, because he basically put the f!ght out of reach for himself in the final 2 rounds and the only way he could win was to knock Floyd out.
 6 years ago '07        #80
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'm disappointed in Cotto. n*gga you lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy