Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
FB won't even sniff 100. This thing is going to shoot up for about 7days to possibly 50, and a month from now be under it's IPO price.

This stock is a shorters wet dream.
 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a pretty good blog post I found in Gigaom's comment section. Pretty much said everything o7's been saying for some time now.

6 years ago '08        #83
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,220 | Props total: 8640 8640
 Dangerously said:
I understand where you're coming from 100%, I'm an iPhone owner who bought a launch day unit who is going to Android because of how far ahead the platform is compared to Apple.

However, Google and Apple are two very different companies here. Google is way more open about their projects and love to talk about them, often to Google's own detriment because they often end up being delayed. Apple on the other hand, they're very secretive. So secretive that they may have delayed announcing the death of Steve Jobs so as to not overshadow the release of the iPhone 4s. We don't know WHAT that company has in store and if they ever hit a quarter where they miss their earning mark we just might see it.

The second factor is mass appeal, Apple has it over Google in the retail market by leaps and bounds. Google also doesn't have the distribution system Apple does with the Apple Stores and they definitely lack a lot of the design knowledge Apple has under it's roof. I think those two things matter a lot when you're delivering new products which is why Apple can send out these incremental updates and keep juicing the thirsty customer base.

Until Apple falls flat on its face completely with a quarter, I'm not ready to give the crown to Google just yet. Even if I'm going to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3.

Everything you said is true right now. I'm looking at the future, which is my whole basis of GOOG > AAPL as far as an investment goes.

Like I said, Apple still has its sheeps...but it's not going to last forever. I gotta look at future performance/direction of the company since it's a potential investment. That's what the markets are all about.
 6 years ago '08        #84
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
if you will indulge me quickly i have a penny stock question. i currently have a position in DNAD, they are producing things like the "SLAM engine" which will hastens people's ability to make apps. also should be releasing an app soon called "nekkid gun" on all platforms, and coming out with a game for the show "merlin" which has a pretty good following

im in it for the long, but just wanted to know if you knew anything about the company and if you have any thoughts on their potential earnings (or losses)

I don't follow penny stocks anymore, but I remember the ticker DNAD.

All I can tell you is don't invest long term in penny stocks. 99.9% are BS companies and pump and dumps. They are only good for flips.
 05-18-2012, 12:21 PM         #85
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Everything you said is true right now. I'm looking at the future, which is my whole basis of GOOG > AAPL as far as an investment goes.

Like I said, Apple still has its sheeps...but it's not going to last forever. I gotta look at future performance/direction of the company since it's a potential investment. That's what the markets are all about.
You're absolutely right when you talk about long term. I'm only looking at the next 4 quarters and you're right to look beyond that.

To move this back to Facebook though, NASDAQ is admitting that they've pretty much fumbled this IPO because people aren't getting order confirmations right now. How much of this is because of NASDAQ or how much of it is because people are genuinely not interested in buying FB?

What are your thoughts on Zynga as well?
 6 years ago '08        #86
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Dangerously said:
You're absolutely right when you talk about long term. I'm only looking at the next 4 quarters and you're right to look beyond that.

To move this back to Facebook though, NASDAQ is admitting that they've pretty much fumbled this IPO because people aren't getting order confirmations right now. How much of this is because of NASDAQ or how much of it is because people are genuinely not interested in buying FB?

What are your thoughts on Zynga as well?
It's more a NASDAQ issue imo. A lot of sites crashed when it started trading, I know Etrade and Zecco were down...nobody could login to their brokerages.

But even now, it's barely holding $40. It was a bad IPO imo.

Zynga, halted twice lol ..still halted. It missed on last earnings, and the fact that Facebook didn't do well today was pretty bad for it since Zynga relies on Facebook.
 05-18-2012, 01:16 PM         #87
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question for anyone who might know..

I know HTC is a Taiwanese stock, what online brokerage can I use to invest in them? I know E*trade does international stocks, but do they do Taiwanese stocks that would allow me to invest in HTC?

There stock is dropping to a year low, and I'm trying to buy in.. can anyone recommend a site for international trading?
 05-18-2012, 01:20 PM         #88
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-18-2012, 01:24 PM         #89
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody knows? o7 or Dangerously do you guys know?
 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
nobody knows? o7 or Dangerously do you guys know?
o7's the stock guy, I'm just a student
 05-18-2012, 01:29 PM         #91
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would you believe Yahoo is up nearly 5% among the chaos?
 6 years ago '08        #92
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Michael Jordan said:
Question for anyone who might know..

I know HTC is a Taiwanese stock, what online brokerage can I use to invest in them? I know E*trade does international stocks, but do they do Taiwanese stocks that would allow me to invest in HTC?

There stock is dropping to a year low, and I'm trying to buy in.. can anyone recommend a site for international trading?
I don't think Etrade does

I'm not sure, I've never invested in anything but U.S.
 6 years ago '08        #93
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Would you believe Yahoo is up nearly 5% among the chaos?
lol it's up on news though. Selling its stake of AliBaba back to them.
 05-18-2012, 01:48 PM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talking and watching this all day has my interest in the tech sector piqued at the right time. This is a make or break summer for MSFT.
 6 years ago '08        #95
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
FB almost red again. underwriters gonna come in and prop it up again.
 05-18-2012, 02:49 PM         #96
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
FB almost red again. underwriters gonna come in and prop it up again.
What it looks like is people are selling rapidly, and the underwriters are buying just to hold it. This is crazy. I wonder what after hours trading is going to look like.
 6 years ago '08        #97
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Dangerously said:
What it looks like is people are selling rapidly, and the underwriters are buying just to hold it. This is crazy. I wonder what after hours trading is going to look like.
Yeah it's not gonna break $38 today.

Looking at the L2 there are a toooonnn of buyers there. They won't let it fall below that.
 05-18-2012, 03:05 PM         #98
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Yeah it's not gonna break $38 today.

Looking at the L2 there are a toooonnn of buyers there. They won't let it fall below that.
Only up .23 cents a share.

I feel bad for people who bought at $42.00. I hope after hours trading will be good to them.
 6 years ago '08        #99
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Only up .23 cents a share.

I feel bad for people who bought at $42.00. I hope after hours trading will be good to them.
glad the FB ipo failed.

up 60% on my LVS puts, and 15% on my KO calls. great finish to the week
 6 years ago '05        #100
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 o7media said:
glad the FB ipo failed.

up 60% on my LVS puts, and 15% on my KO calls. great finish to the week
you on any other sites homie? i know your thread here kinda died down and you fell back from pennys
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy