NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,275 | Props total: 8678 8678
ZNGA, LNKD selling off on this failed IPO.

ZNGA halted too -13%
 05-18-2012, 10:45 AM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody wanna take a stab at why everyone is getting 100% of their orders? Before the first trade it sounded like they were getting too many orders?
 6 years ago '05        #63
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 o7media said:
Well for one the markets lost 5% in the last couple of weeks. Also, IMO AAPL is overpriced. It sold off after earnings...
why do you think its overpriced? a lot of people think its underpriced

also would you see yourself buying some puts for facebook sooner than later? i can see them floating around this 28-40 range for a while...whats your forecast?
 6 years ago '08        #64
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Facebook about to go red
 05-18-2012, 10:52 AM         #65
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's at 38.00.

This economy is fu*ked.
 05-18-2012, 10:55 AM         #66
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on go up to $100.....
 05-18-2012, 10:56 AM         #67
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's flirting with syndicate bid right now.

Can you imagine what must be going through the heads all of the Companies like Box or Kayak who have IPOs coming up in the future?!
 6 years ago '07        #68
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 o7media said:
It should have been AT LEAST $50....

This is very weak. FB can't save the markets. We're gonna sell off.

$50 based on what though?
 6 years ago '04        #69
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Wonder how much influence GM and the lawsuit reported earlier influenced buyers?
 6 years ago '08        #70
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
$50 based on what though?
the amount of hype it was getting...
 05-18-2012, 11:05 AM         #71
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NASDAQ is spinning this so hard. Mobile advertising on Facebook is going to get even more annoying.
 6 years ago '08        #72
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
why do you think its overpriced? a lot of people think its underpriced

also would you see yourself buying some puts for facebook sooner than later? i can see them floating around this 28-40 range for a while...whats your forecast?
It's overpriced imo because of their product cycle. The sheep keep buying it now, but for how long. Apple's innovation is gone.

I believe Google >>
 05-18-2012, 11:06 AM         #73
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who put in orders? Had to be more than one person!
 05-18-2012, 11:09 AM         #74
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
It's overpriced imo because of their product cycle. The sheep keep buying it now, but for how long. Apple's innovation is gone.

I believe Google >>
Apple still has several bullets in its chamber (iTV, iPad variations, iPhone Variations, 100B cash reserves). I don't see why you believe Google > Apple when Googles acquisitions keep losing money, and Apple's keep making them money?

Stock Market might not be my specialty, but tech sector is.
 6 years ago '08        #75
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545

Thankful I didn't fu*k with this.
 6 years ago '08        #76
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Underwriters came in at $38 to support FB from going red. Had they not come in...it would have sold off.
 05-18-2012, 11:11 AM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NASDAQ has a system failure.

I wonder if FB crashed NASDAQ.
 6 years ago '08        #78
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Apple still has several bullets in its chamber (iTV, iPad variations, iPhone Variations, 100B cash reserves). I don't see why you believe Google > Apple when Googles acquisitions keep losing money, and Apple's keep making them money?

Stock Market might not be my specialty, but tech sector is.
iTV will be a flop IMO.... and like you said, they're just variations. They're not creating new products, it's just iPhone 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...with small variations.

Google has crushed its competition in the search world, and is gaining market share with Androids. Google hasn't even entered the tablet/computer space....

And they actually have innovation, although their products may not be ready for the times now..you can see the innovation with their autonomous car, the Google glasses, etc.

Meanwhile Apple keep shelling out the same products with a new name and minor updates.
 05-18-2012, 11:25 AM         #79
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
iTV will be a flop IMO.... and like you said, they're just variations. They're not creating new products, it's just iPhone 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...with small variations.

Google has crushed its competition in the search world, and is gaining market share with Androids. Google hasn't even entered the tablet/computer space....

And they actually have innovation, although their products may not be ready for the times now..you can see the innovation with their autonomous car, the Google glasses, etc.

Meanwhile Apple keep shelling out the same products with a new name and minor updates.
I understand where you're coming from 100%, I'm an iPhone owner who bought a launch day unit who is going to Android because of how far ahead the platform is compared to Apple.

However, Google and Apple are two very different companies here. Google is way more open about their projects and love to talk about them, often to Google's own detriment because they often end up being delayed. Apple on the other hand, they're very secretive. So secretive that they may have delayed announcing the death of Steve Jobs so as to not overshadow the release of the iPhone 4s. We don't know WHAT that company has in store and if they ever hit a quarter where they miss their earning mark we just might see it.

The second factor is mass appeal, Apple has it over Google in the retail market by leaps and bounds. Google also doesn't have the distribution system Apple does with the Apple Stores and they definitely lack a lot of the design knowledge Apple has under it's roof. I think those two things matter a lot when you're delivering new products which is why Apple can send out these incremental updates and keep juicing the thirsty customer base.

Until Apple falls flat on its face completely with a quarter, I'm not ready to give the crown to Google just yet. Even if I'm going to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3.
 6 years ago '05        #80
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 o7media said:

if you will indulge me quickly i have a penny stock question. i currently have a position in DNAD, they are producing things like the "SLAM engine" which will hastens people's ability to make apps. also should be releasing an app soon called "nekkid gun" on all platforms, and coming out with a game for the show "merlin" which has a pretty good following

im in it for the long, but just wanted to know if you knew anything about the company and if you have any thoughts on their potential earnings (or losses)
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy