Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2012, 08:14 PM         #21
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Facebook revising IPO price range to $34 - $38 per share, valuing company at $92 billion - $103 billion
seems to me like the company is going to be way overvalued
 6 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Real Hustler said:
seems to me like the company is going to be way overvalued
will have to find new ways to generate more revenue. I know they are testing charging $1 to promote posts you make so they show up at the top of all your friends feeds.
 05-14-2012, 09:04 PM         #23
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
will have to find new ways to generate more revenue. I know they are testing charging $1 to promote posts you make so they show up at the top of all your friends feeds.
with them being valued at roughly 100 billion i would think it would be tough for them to grow or sustain that value.
 6 years ago '04        #24
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Real Hustler said:
with them being valued at roughly 100 billion i would think it would be tough for them to grow or sustain that value.
I agree
 05-15-2012, 11:12 AM         #25
infamous4h4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So im curious, everyone here talking about buying facebook like you have access? i dont think anyone can buy fb. you have to be approved. this is after i just attempted to qualify on etrade and got rejected, n i got good credit and all that sh*t...i buy/sell on a weekly basis. its going public but not really... right?
Someone tell me im wrong? how can i buy?
 6 years ago '08        #26
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 infamous4h4 said:
So im curious, everyone here talking about buying facebook like you have access? i dont think anyone can buy fb. you have to be approved. this is after i just attempted to qualify on etrade and got rejected, n i got good credit and all that sh*t...i buy/sell on a weekly basis. its going public but not really... right?
Someone tell me im wrong? how can i buy?
You can't buy on IPO day unless you're a millionaire lol

Nobody here can. I think they're referring to after it IPO's like a day or 2 later.
 6 years ago '08        #27
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Breaking News: GM (General Motors) to stop buying ads on Facebook

Just reported by CNBC.
 6 years ago '04        #28
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
On top of the news that 46% think Facebook is a fad this can't be good for the IPO.

Wonder will this create a ripple.
 6 years ago '04        #29
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 o7media said:
You can't buy on IPO day unless you're a millionaire lol

Nobody here can. I think they're referring to after it IPO's like a day or 2 later.
he can buy it on "IPO day" IPO meaning when it's initially sold to the PUBLIC. i think you're confusing some people with your terms here...

anyway google the words "when can i buy" and see the top suggested search...

[pic - click to view]

hype will drive this thing up up up until it's ready to burst
 6 years ago '08        #30
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
^^ my bad, meant IPO price, not IPO day.

For the actual offering you need to apply like how infamous did. But unless you're a huge client (with a large account - millions) you won't be able to buy it at the actual offering.

Once it gaps up you can lol...but again, IMO gonna be at least $50
 6 years ago '04        #31
ddubb21 
space
space
 o7media said:
^^ my bad, meant IPO price, not IPO day.

For the actual offering you need to apply like how infamous did. But unless you're a huge client (with a large account - millions) you won't be able to buy it at the actual offering.

Once it gaps up you can lol...but again, IMO gonna be at least $50
i think even after that it's still got a lot of room to go... my opinion only of course. going to be interesting to see once it's shortable/optionable too
 6 years ago '08        #32
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
i think even after that it's still got a lot of room to go... my opinion only of course. going to be interesting to see once it's shortable/optionable too
I think so too, but only for the first day or two. Problem with FB is that there are already shareholders from the private market that will want to get out.

With the news about GM pulling their ads from Facebook on top of Zynga's earnings miss last quarter as well as some other stuff I would think that there will be a lot of people shorting this thing.
 6 years ago '04        #33
ddubb21 
space
space
 o7media said:
I think so too, but only for the first day or two. Problem with FB is that there are already shareholders from the private market that will want to get out.

With the news about GM pulling their ads from Facebook on top of Zynga's earnings miss last quarter as well as some other stuff I would think that there will be a lot of people shorting this thing.
you think so? idk man i wouldn't underestimate the sheep mentality. i know what you mean about the secondary market people, hell i was looking into doing that myself about a year ago, so yea a lot of them will probably dump their shares quickly when it trades around $50-$60 which will be almost a %100 gain for them. but this IPO has people who know nothing about the market at all wanting to get in just for this company...it's being talked about nonstop on all the mainstream crap news these older people watch... it's gonna be real interesting and i'm excited to see what happens
 6 years ago '08        #34
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
you think so? idk man i wouldn't underestimate the sheep mentality. i know what you mean about the secondary market people, hell i was looking into doing that myself about a year ago, so yea a lot of them will probably dump their shares quickly when it trades around $50-$60 which will be almost a %100 gain for them. but this IPO has people who know nothing about the market at all wanting to get in just for this company...it's being talked about nonstop on all the mainstream crap news these older people watch... it's gonna be real interesting and i'm excited to see what happens
Well I kinda have a biased opinion since I'm shorting PCLN right now and I want the nasdaq to go down

lol
 6 years ago '08        #35
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Breaking News: Facebook to increase IPO size to 421 Million shares, potentially valuing deal at $18.5 Billion.

Facebook to Increase IPO deal size by 25%. Plans to increase the size of its IPO by 85 million shares, says someone familiar with the matter, a move that could value its upcoming offering at as much as $18.5 billion.
 05-17-2012, 01:21 PM         #36
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I was planning to drop like 10 stacks on this sh*t tomorrow morning but if I can't get in for any less than 60-65 a share imma just wait for the hype to die out and sell short..
 6 years ago '07        #37
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
i got my order in
 6 years ago '04        #38
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
i got my order in
Same here. Guess tomorrow will be chaos!.
 6 years ago '08        #39
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 jhj26 said:
i got my order in
 tdm2000 said:
Same here. Guess tomorrow will be chaos!.

Not gonna even wait til it opens?

Hope you guys are using limit orders.....
 6 years ago '04        #40
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
Yep, limit order @ 50 but I have a feeling it won't go thru.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy