Wtf has the Bulls done since 98 that got their fans so gassed?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 6 years ago '05        #122
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Heat "fans" quick to forget who swept them in 07?
 6 years ago '04        #123
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
dont know how i missed this thread. hope theres some popcorn left
 6 years ago '05        #124
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 BullsLost said:
70 something combined wins, best record, coach of the year, mvp, #1 seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!

championship window has been slammed shut

Regular Season Warriors
[pic - click to view]

How does it feel to know that your team wont even accomplish that much over the next 10 years?

No MVP's, NO best record in the league, No ECF berths, No C.O.Y awards, no Executive of the year awards...

We pretty much achieved everything you could but an NBA title, and with Rose being only 23, we have plenty of time to do that..

Meanwhile you have Melo who's going to be 29, Amar'e who doesn't give a fu*k anymore, and you're depending on Iman Shumpert and Lin moving forward..

See the thing about the Bulls situation is, that we can completely destroy this team next year, bring back Noah/Rose/Deng in the following season and still sh*t on the Knicks, and return as championship contenders..

Right now the Knicks future is bleak, no light at the end of the tunnel. No cap space, and stuck with what you guys have now..

As for us, by the time Rose recovers in 2013/14 we will likely amnesty Boozer then and Deng has just one more left on his deal We have the Bobcats unprotected pick(their gonna suck likely another top 5 pick ) Our future is alright

What about the Knicks? 5 more years of irrelevance.

As it has been known since the start of the season, if the Bulls go down, Miami taking over sh*t. Because nobody had a legit chance against them besides us with a healthy Rose..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-08-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #125
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Hold That said:
We have the Bobcats unprotected pick(their gonna suck likely another top 5 pick
Come on bruh, that pick isnt unprotected until 2016 you gotta atleast give us a little hope that we'll be out of the lottery by then
 6 years ago '07        #126
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Hold That said:
How does it feel to know that your team wont even accomplish that much over the next 10 years?

No MVP's, NO best record in the league, No ECF berths, No C.O.Y awards, no Executive of the year awards...

We pretty much achieved everything you could but an NBA title, and with Rose being only 23, we have plenty of time to do that..

Meanwhile you have Melo who's going to be 29, Amar'e who doesn't give a fu*k anymore, and you're depending on Iman Shumpert and Lin moving forward..

See the thing about the Bulls situation is, that we can completely destroy this team next year, bring back Noah/Rose/Deng in the following season and still sh*t on the Knicks, and return as championship contenders..

Right now the Knicks future is bleak, no light at the end of the tunnel. No cap space, and stuck with what you guys have now..

As for us, by the time Rose recovers in 2013/14 we will likely amnesty Boozer then and Deng has just one more left on his deal We have the Bobcats unprotected pick(their gonna suck likely another top 5 pick ) Our future is alright

As it has been known since the start of the season, if the Bulls go down, Miami taking over sh*t. Because nobody had a legit chance against them besides us with a healthy Rose..
Stunna lawse
 6 years ago '08        #127
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
What the fu*k have the Knicks done since 1973???
 6 years ago '04        #128
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,720 | Props total: 13114 13114
 Hold That said:

And lol @ being happy that your team won all those meaningless awards. n*ggas went from 6 titles in the 90's to repping an MVP, executive and coach of the year award.

I'm sure you've watched every knick game since Dantoni got fired and seen Melo reborn. And i'd take Amar'e not giving a fu*k with 1 hand over Carlos spray painted hairline Boozer any day of the week. He's not even the best PF on his own team.

Ya'll sure love to suck off Melo too. I remember the threads where some of ya'll wanted to deal Noah and Deng for him. Or how about the Noah/Boozer for D12 threads. The bulls are no closer to a championship than the Knicks. you should know that, you're a fan of both teams

But we beat Miami once short handed. Ya'll could only beat them once at full strength
 6 years ago '07        #129
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
This n*gga happy that they went to the finals in a lockout shortened season and got they sh*t pushed in by the Spurs...13 years to win a playoff game Got him moral victory Sunday now he feeling like his sh*t dont stink

And the the n*gga been ducking me in 2k12 for months and ain't nothing wrong with Rose ACL on there so the knicks still Cant get a win
 6 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
This n*gga happy that they went to the finals in a lockout shortened season and got they sh*t pushed in by the Spurs...13 years to win a playoff game Got him moral victory Sunday now he feeling like his sh*t dont stink

And the the n*gga been ducking me in 2k12 for months and ain't nothing wrong with Rose ACL on there so the knicks still Cant get a win
first of all
[pic - click to view]

2nd of all I'm like 110-20 in ranked matches, i dont need to duck nobody. I messaged your bandwagon a.ss plenty of times but u were too busy watching the princess diaries on netflix
 6 years ago '10        #131
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,876 | Props total: 5034 5034
 BullsLost said:
Well we won't have shumpert and our roster will look different as well
Rose is more valuable then anybody on the Knicks roster
 6 years ago '07        #132
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
 BullsLost said:
first of all
[pic - click to view]

2nd of all I'm like 110-20 in ranked matches, i dont need to duck nobody. I messaged your bandwagon a.ss plenty of times but u were too busy watching the princess diaries on netflix
Yessir Thats my squads and I rep em till the death of me No bandwagon here been repping my teams for 20 years+ and make it to at least 4 Cowboys games 10 bulls games a year so your band wagon remarks dont apply here

n*gga you never messaged me knock it off...Everytime I hit you up you respond 2 days later on some sh*t prolly still having nightmares bout what I did them giants on madden and n*gga Dont come shooting me no record you got half of them wins prolly come off beating 13 year olds

That princess diaries line was funny tho cause its prolly true my niece be watching all kind of sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #133
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 BullsLost said:
but u were too busy watching the princess diaries on netflix
 6 years ago '05        #134
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2447 2447
 Darkdrone said:
This is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard. God have some shame and stop making these dumbass posts. You won a damn playoff game in god knows how long and your talking sh*t? Where were you idiots two days ago when your team was a laughing stock? Didn't say sh*t then now did you? Keep your mouth shut and don't say sh*t until the Knicks do something that actually interests people.

Bulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knick s.

I am a fan of the sh*tty Raptors and we have more playoff wins in the last 12 years so keep it moving. The knicks are a damn joke and will be sh*tted on for many years to come. Keep making excuses as to why your sh*t hole of a team is going no where but down.

[pic - click to view]

Raptors

you should go k!ll yourself if u rep that team
 6 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
Yessir Thats my squads and I rep em till the death of me No bandwagon here been repping my teams for 20 years+ and make it to at least 4 Cowboys games 10 bulls games a year so your band wagon remarks dont apply here

n*gga you never messaged me knock it off...Everytime I hit you up you respond 2 days later on some sh*t prolly still having nightmares bout what I did them giants on madden and n*gga Dont come shooting me no record you got half of them wins prolly come off beating 13 year olds

That princess diaries line was funny tho cause its prolly true my niece be watching all kind of sh*t
It's easy to rep 3 teams that dominated the 90's Guess I should become a Laker, Patriots and Yankees fan ( i am already, i'm from NY!)

i knew thats what got ur d!ck hard. bringing up a madden, the 1st madden ive bought since '05.

if ur on after midnight tonight, come see me
 6 years ago '07        #136
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
 BullsLost said:
It's easy to rep 3 teams that dominated the 90's Guess I should become a Laker, Patriots and Yankees fan ( i am already, i'm from NY!)

i knew thats what got ur d!ck hard. bringing up a madden, the 1st madden ive bought since '05.

if ur on after midnight tonight, come see me
I was born in Chicago and when i moved to Louisiana in 91 the Saints was sh*ts so I wasn't fu*king with them n*ggas so i pick the Cowboys and I have had more disappointment then glory with the cowboys I pick the Indians as a younging when the movie major league came out I like Ohio St football cause of David Boston that was my n*gga

Imma be ready at Midnight n*gga to dig in that a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #137
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
 ReggaeRampage said:
This f*ggot Defending hes a Bulls cowboys Indians and TMAC fan

Pull your panty up u ill bi*ch...and Grow some balls

We all knw Miami destroyed y'all hopes last yr .....too bad we won't be able to do the same again

Because u regular season Warriors r getting bump in 5 games to the fu*king 76ers
Im not a T mac fan my name is actually T Mac but school story anyway bro
 6 years ago '10        #138
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
MVP and back to back best records in the league.
 6 years ago '08        #139
Illuminati 193 heat pts193
space
space
$38,796 | Props total: 9097 9097
The Bulls have Rose and have made the ECF
 6 years ago '10        #140
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
look how many shots everyone wants to take at us now that our whole team is injured, you could tell 95% of these heat 76er fans dont know sh*t about basketball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago