Wtf has the Bulls done since 98 that got their fans so gassed?

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Lil Tayís family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
If you don't like the bulls....fu*k U :nasmad:
 6 years ago '05        #102
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 5686 5686
I think the majority of their fans here on BX at least are just Rose fans.
 6 years ago '04        #103
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 iggyemu said:
I think the majority of their fans here on BX at least are just Rose fans.
If I'm just a Rose fan, than you wouldn't see me on here...I would've been ghost in that Bulls/Sixers thread..
 6 years ago '04        #104
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
knicks have been a terrible franchise...no question...but that's for a different thread.

The Bulls haven't done anything before or after Jordan....that's just a fact .
 6 years ago '04        #105
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Congrats on your 1 playoff win in 10 years. When's the parade?

@ this bum being mad excited, probably rushed in here to find that response to gloat about some irrelevant a.ss win

chicago ended the season with 50 irrelavant wins this year!

both teams bout to lose in the first round...
 6 years ago '04        #106
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
 Pichito25 said:
knicks have been a terrible franchise...no question...but that's for a different thread.

The Bulls haven't done anything before or after Jordan....that's just a fact .
The truth hurts this loser a.ss fan base

How ya city last championship in the last 6 years hockey
 6 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23820 23820
oh looks like the Knicks got their first playoff win in 12 years so they are gassed up. Stunna dude is a waste of oxygen.
 6 years ago '10        #108
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9906 9906
no 10 pages??
 6 years ago '04        #109
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,987 | Props total: 7266 7266
7th page


[pic - click to view]





























[pic - click to view]





Get well Rose!!


Last edited by dj X; 05-06-2012 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #110
quan3106 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$10,931 | Props total: 18220 18220
Dont agree with hating on any one franchise...but the thread if it was made by any other fan of any other franchise would be powerfull....I Mean my Knicks won there first playoff game in 12 years but still was in the Finals more recently then The Bulls....I like the bulls tho...good team...like the coach...but facts are facts....
 6 years ago '11        #111
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,216 | Props total: 414 414
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The last time the knicks won a playoff game:

-Elton Brand was on the Chicago Bulls.
-Derrick Rose was in middle school.
-FUBU was profitable
-Bridget Jones Diary was the #1 movie in America.
-Gas cost 1.70
-Bryce Harper was 9
-The first Harry Potter movie hadn't been made.
-The X-Files was on TV.
-Karl Malone was in the NBA.
-Mark Zuckerburg was in high school.
-Ja Rule was relevant
-PS2 was released
-Upside down visors were in style.
-LeBron James was skinny
-Iverson was good at basketball
-Jordan was part owner of the Wizards
-Myspace was in development
-Jeff Van Gundy had hair
you lost
 6 years ago '04        #112
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
 elvisfreshly said:
you lost
This n*gga did a term research paper to find by points for a cheap laugh

Even if we lose to Miami we still took a game from them as short handed as we are as the 7th seed!!!!!!!

There's no excuse in the world for losing in 5 to the 8th seed
 05-06-2012, 07:16 PM         #113
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BullsLost said:
This n*gga did a term research paper to find by points for a cheap laugh

Even if we lose to Miami we still took a game from them as short handed as we are as the 7th seed!!!!!!!

There's no excuse in the world for losing in 5 to the 8th seed
This is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard. God have some shame and stop making these dumbass posts. You won a damn playoff game in god knows how long and your talking sh*t? Where were you idiots two days ago when your team was a laughing stock? Didn't say sh*t then now did you? Keep your mouth shut and don't say sh*t until the Knicks do something that actually interests people.

Bulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knick s.

I am a fan of the sh*tty Raptors and we have more playoff wins in the last 12 years so keep it moving. The knicks are a damn joke and will be sh*tted on for many years to come. Keep making excuses as to why your sh*t hole of a team is going no where but down.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #114
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Darkdrone said:
This is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard. God have some shame and stop making these dumbass posts. You won a damn playoff game in god knows how long and your talking sh*t? Where were you idiots two days ago when your team was a laughing stock? Didn't say sh*t then now did you? Keep your mouth shut and don't say sh*t until the Knicks do something that actually interests people.

Bulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knick s.

I am a fan of the sh*tty Raptors and we have more playoff wins in the last 12 years so keep it moving. The knicks are a damn joke and will be sh*tted on for many years to come. Keep making excuses as to why your sh*t hole of a team is going no where but down.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #115
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BullsLost said:
This n*gga did a term research paper to find by points for a cheap laugh

Even if we lose to Miami we still took a game from them as short handed as we are as the 7th seed!!!!!!!

There's no excuse in the world for losing in 5 to the 8th seed
This is where it stops and I call you an idiot for being such a hypocrite...As if we aren't playing short handed with players playing injured..
 6 years ago '09        #116
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4260 4260
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The last time the knicks won a playoff game:

-Upside down visors were in style.

[pic - click to view]



i can't believe this thread went 7+ pages when a fu*king knicks fan made it...
 6 years ago '04        #117
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
magic and 49ers fan

What was the Bulls record without Rose this year? What was the excuse for losing Game 2 with Noah healthy? How much excuses are you going to come up with to defend your failures since 1998?

Amar'e playing with 1 hand and getting a W against the faves to win the chip >>>>>> about to be 4 straight losses against a number #8 seed!!!!!!! (can't stress that enough )
 6 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BullsLost said:
magic and 49ers fan

What was the Bulls record without Rose this year? What was the excuse for losing Game 2 with Noah healthy? How much excuses are you going to come up with to defend your failures since 1998?

Amar'e playing with 1 hand and getting a W against the faves to win the chip >>>>>> about to be 4 straight losses against a number #8 seed!!!!!!! (can't stress that enough )
Your team has 4 decades of failure. Damn near half a century of failure, try again..
 6 years ago '04        #119
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
70 something combined wins, best record, coach of the year, mvp, #1 seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!

championship window has been slammed shut

Regular Season Warriors
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #120
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
scratch that, 120 something combined wins even worse
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, hereís 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy