Wtf has the Bulls done since 98 that got their fans so gassed?

most viewed right now
 162
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #201
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,560 | Props total: 6069 6069
I know that n*gga holigramholdthat not gonna act like bull fans are the only fans who got to witness the goat



[pic - click to view]



thats my shooting god too, i have even fonder memories of the goat cause he played for my team more recently

wizards > bulls


wall > rose
 5 years ago '05        #202
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SeattleLost said:
i got one word for princess









Oh yeah you really got me this time "I mad"..


This white boy stay on my d!ck, and fiend for my attention. I'm not your father kid, I made sure I used the pull out method on your mom. You're real father failed at that method, but succeeded in the abandoning his son because he knew he'd turn out to be loner bi*ch who sits on the computer all day.



























I mad


Last edited by Hold That; 05-19-2013 at 04:09 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #203
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 238 238
 Lucky Lucas said:
I know that n*gga holigramholdthat not gonna act like bull fans are the only fans who got to witness the goat



[pic - click to view]



thats my shooting god too, i have even fonder memories of the goat cause he played for my team more recently

wizards > bulls


wall > rose
wall>rose?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #204
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 Lucky Lucas said:
I know that n*gga holigramholdthat not gonna act like bull fans are the only fans who got to witness the goat



[pic - click to view]



thats my shooting god too, i have even fonder memories of the goat cause he played for my team more recently
WHat you saw was a farewell tour of an old GOAT..

What I saw in a Bulls uniform was the reason why he deserved a farewell tour.

wizards > bulls


wall > rose
Wall aint made no All-star teams and the wizards havent been to the playoffs in how long? fu*k outta here son.
 5 years ago '10        #205
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 #TheReturn said:
Oh yeah you really got me this time "I mad"..


This white boy stay on my d!ck, and fiend for my attention. I'm not your father kid, I made sure I used the pull out method on your mom. You're real father failed at that method, but succeeded in the abandoning his son because he knew he'd turn out to be loner bi*ch who sits on the computer all day.


I mad
my father AND mother are still present in my life
 05-19-2013, 04:10 PM         #206
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude keeps editing his posts....make up your mind and post it

 #TheReturn said:
SO what was the point of your response in the first fu*kin place? .. THen you said you do remember, as i said you're a dumb a.ss quit while you're ahead you're the one talking in circles. I'm spitting truth as I said, I can speak highly as much as I want I got to witness MY BULLS best era every night... YOU not being in chicago caught them once in awhile, I saw them ALL THE TIME and went to gams, THATS MY POINT.
Your lack of comprehension is startling for a 27 yr old

 #TheReturn said:
What does the date have to do with anything? The Bulls are the second most winningest team in the past two years.. WHen Noah,Deng,Rose are on the court they win an outstanding 87% of their games, so is that a current enough stat for you? Hop off MY d!ck and go create a LeBron jerk off circle thread.
No one is on your d!ck and if they were it'd be the first time someone was. You have this complex where you must reply to everyone to defend everything about the Bulls. Especially Rose. Running into every heat/bulls thread saying you don't care but arguing with everyone. It's sad a semi-grown man would do that. Pathetic

Regular season warriors. Congrats
 5 years ago '05        #207
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SeattleLost said:
my father AND mother are still present in my life
The fact that you answered that let me know that got to you



Tell your father he failed at making you a man, unless he's a bi*ch himself, which is quite likley.. I feel bad for you, PM me, and maybe i'll take you under my wing and show you how a real man operates in this world.



Go fill out this application, and I'll be sure to request for you my child. Your name is Kevin right? Maybe I'll fly you out to chicago and take you to some basketball games and go eat cotton candy...
 5 years ago '10        #208
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 #TheReturn said:
The fact that you answered that let me know that got to you



Tell your father he failed at making you a man, unless he's a bi*ch himself, which is quite likley.. I feel bad for you, PM me, and maybe i'll take you under my wing and show you how a real man operates in this world.



Go fill out this application, and I'll be sure to request for you my child. Your name is Kevin right? Maybe I'll fly you out to chicago and take you to some basketball games and go eat cotton candy...
didn't get to me

inb4 you edit your post though
 5 years ago '05        #209
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SeattleLost said:
didn't get to me

inb4 you edit your post though
No need to edit that, the ether was potent
 5 years ago '10        #210
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 #TheReturn said:
No need to edit that, the ether was potent
you already had edited it by the time i pressed quote

ol premature motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '10        #211
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,900 | Props total: 31930 31930
n*ggas is angry
 5 years ago '05        #212
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SeattleLost said:
you already had edited it by the time i pressed quote

ol premature motherfu*ker
Where's the edit marks.. and you quoted what I fully said.. Not surprised you're a compulsive liar who lives in a fantasy world, considering this whole internet persona of your's is major.. But seriously go fill out that application little kevin..
 5 years ago '13        #213
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,560 | Props total: 6069 6069
 #TheReturn said:
WHat you saw was a farewell tour of an old GOAT..

What I saw in a Bulls uniform was the reason why he deserved a farewell tour.



Wall aint made no All-star teams and the wizards havent been to the playoffs in how long? fu*k outta here son.
Lets be honest if wall's stats were on the opposite side of the season he'd be an all-star.

Hell if they picked all stars in march he'd be an all star.


Now I was just fu*king around sayin he better than rose but don't use that all star sh*t, use his MVP.

If wall was healthy we would of been the 8th seed instead of the bucks
 5 years ago '10        #214
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
edit marks only apply when you edit 3 minutes after it was posted, as you'll see on majority of your posts though
 05-19-2013, 04:18 PM         #215
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the bulls to go to the second round with such a battered team and no rose is a tremendous accomplishment. Gotta give it to coach Thibs (the real COY imho) and the players for their guts.

If the bulls can deal for love and get back Rose.....they might win a chip. Its a testament at competitive they been for so many years and how they are a couple of pieces to going all the way.

Sad to be a Raptors fan as of now but I gotta give it up to the bulls. Good season.
 5 years ago '05        #216
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 Cheeze said:
Dude keeps editing his posts....make up your mind and post it



Your lack of comprehension is startling for a 27 yr old
Lets play a game, I'll post up my paystubs and stock investment stubs, and see who "comprehends" this world in terms of making money at 27..


No one is on your d!ck and if they were it'd be the first time someone was. You have this complex where you must reply to everyone to defend everything about the Bulls. Especially Rose. Running into every heat/bulls thread saying you don't care but arguing with everyone. It's sad a semi-grown man would do that. Pathetic

Regular season warriors. Congrats
You're on my d!ck when you see #thereturn as the last post made and you immediately click on the thread to hop on my d!ck. Then sit in the thread and refresh the page to respon to me in less than a minute.. Yes that qualifies as being on my d!ck.. Now hop off.
 5 years ago '05        #217
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SmoothTay said:
n*ggas is angry
I literally JUST got back in from San Juan my dude, sh*t was live and I was on the beach all day.. I'm far from mad.. I'm still bugging out they got a churches chicken their.. What did you n*ggas get into this weekend? More BX threads and online pr0n?
 5 years ago '10        #218
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 #TheReturn said:
I literally JUST got back in from San Juan my dude, sh*t was live and I was on the beach all day.. I'm far from mad.. I'm still bugging out they got a churches chicken their.. What did you n*ggas get into this weekend? More BX threads and online pr0n?
worked yesterday, then got some tickets to the Sounders soccer game, then woke up today and won money at the casino

 5 years ago '05        #219
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,641 | Props total: 15259 15259
 SeattleLost said:
worked yesterday, then got some tickets to the Sounders soccer game, then woke up today and won money at the casino

Don't even mention the word casino, I lost a little bit of money trying to show out for a bi*ch over there..


She still fu*ked though
 5 years ago '09        #220
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,528 | Props total: 9340 9340
Knicks lost

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 28
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy