Yo WTF Happened To Charles Hamilton Face??

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
busted lips

swollen eye

damn ear broken nose

damn, i remeber when dudes were saying this bum was next up
 6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5900 5900
I don't know, but I'm glad it didn't happen to my face.
 05-06-2012, 05:48 PM         #23
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2012, 05:54 PM         #24
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got his a.ss whooped
 6 years ago '10        #25
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
tragic story ..fukkin shameful
 6 years ago '11        #26
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
someone robbed him then got mad when they realized he aint got sh*t

6 years ago '04        #27
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Dilla did it.

6 years ago '11        #28
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Se7en said:

[pic - click to view]

One Gud Cide said:

[pic - click to view]

this here...he met knuckles
 6 years ago '09        #29
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 royman04 said:
someone robbed him then got mad when they realized he aint got sh*t

"Where we from, we grab chains and try to punch you out the sh*t..
We'll be gone before you touch the floor...
And if ya chain's fake, we'll found you and fu*k you up some more..."
 6 years ago '06        #30
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Se7en said:
That hoes face is hella manly.

I was about to ask who it was but I dont even want to know
 6 years ago '06        #31
space
space
somebody read his blog and find out how he got beat up this time
 6 years ago '12        #32
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
wow lmao ch caught a mean fade
 6 years ago '06        #33
space
space

[video - click to view]

Got jumped by some flamin' f*ggots near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a f!ght with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my bi*ch, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

fu*k outta here. Called him pus*y and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. sh*t felt crazy good. Oh man. sh*t felt sooooo mean. n*ggas was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them n*ggas, they ran (yo, I made n*ggas run?!), and I got walked to the hospital. I miss my n*gga Bred (George), Dilla wylded (Mav?) and Jack is Jack (CYANIDE!!!!!, for those long term readers). Cyanide, the beef is very simple. My exhales were your inhales. And that sh*t BOTHERED me.

Still thinking about and missing my girl. I HOPE she's okay. I'm stalking her a.ss today. Online and PsyLike.

I'm going through what I'm going through because I stand for something. For no other reason. Worse comes to, I'm probably gonna have to go to mommington's again. A miracle mile? Me and Astro could move into King Corpy's castle. (the entire world stares at Corpy). I'll ask him, but I'd rather put public pressure on him to (a) promote "Money, Hoes and Flows" and (b) let you know how awesome of a guy he is.

Another afternoon of loving J Dilla. I wanna find some appropriate Dilla to listen to this morning. I'm so proud of my self for my new skill.... lol and you ain't gonna know about it.

Some little homo said ladies don't listen to my music. I have 100% right to disagree, and I can, but if ladies aren't listening, why continue?

You dudes don't buy records. Ladies actually spend time with me. MAJOR difference. Spend time with me, as in, hang out with me, romance, s3x, or not.

I'm hungry now. I need some food. Sugar water, then my adventure.
 6 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
he def taking more L's than Nas
 6 years ago '06        #35
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
got that burlap rice bag beanie on. i gotta cop me one.
 05-06-2012, 11:26 PM         #36
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Art Barr said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #37
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,092 | Props total: 10780 10780
 White Face said:
He got jumped by gay dudes
 05-06-2012, 11:33 PM         #38
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:

Got jumped by some flamin' f*ggots near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a f!ght with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my bi*ch, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

fu*k outta here. Called him pus*y and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. sh*t felt crazy good. Oh man. sh*t felt sooooo mean. n*ggas was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them n*ggas, they ran (yo, I made n*ggas run?!), and I got walked to the hospital. I miss my n*gga Bred (George), Dilla wylded (Mav?) and Jack is Jack (CYANIDE!!!!!, for those long term readers). Cyanide, the beef is very simple. My exhales were your inhales. And that sh*t BOTHERED me.

Still thinking about and missing my girl. I HOPE she's okay. I'm stalking her a.ss today. Online and PsyLike.

I'm going through what I'm going through because I stand for something. For no other reason. Worse comes to, I'm probably gonna have to go to mommington's again. A miracle mile? Me and Astro could move into King Corpy's castle. (the entire world stares at Corpy). I'll ask him, but I'd rather put public pressure on him to (a) promote "Money, Hoes and Flows" and (b) let you know how awesome of a guy he is.

Another afternoon of loving J Dilla. I wanna find some appropriate Dilla to listen to this morning. I'm so proud of my self for my new skill.... lol and you ain't gonna know about it.

Some little homo said ladies don't listen to my music. I have 100% right to disagree, and I can, but if ladies aren't listening, why continue?

You dudes don't buy records. Ladies actually spend time with me. MAJOR difference. Spend time with me, as in, hang out with me, romance, s3x, or not.

I'm hungry now. I need some food. Sugar water, then my adventure.
i cannot imagine a bunch of gay men jumping a dude like that, gays getting more and more comfortable.

but yo, that video...even tho he wasnt serious with it, dude is crazy talented . its a shame
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Se7en said:

[pic - click to view]

you dirty motherfu*ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw that one coming a mile away..........

and then this???????????????? hoooooly sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

ayo real talk........ Charles Hamilton has become the official Eddie Kane of hip hop.... wtf??????

Last edited by marcchrome; 05-06-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Charles Hamilton face? I thought he had an extra name added onto his last name or something because in the English language we use 's to show ownership. Yea I said it. 2nd grade English class is over, fu*k you.

/grammar police

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy