Yo WTF Happened To Charles Hamilton Face??

most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
busted lips

swollen eye

damn ear broken nose

damn, i remeber when dudes were saying this bum was next up
 6 years ago '10        #22
Ant McQueen 17 heat pts17
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 7072 7072
I don't know, but I'm glad it didn't happen to my face.
 05-06-2012, 04:48 PM         #23
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2012, 04:54 PM         #24
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got his a.ss whooped
 6 years ago '10        #25
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
tragic story ..fukkin shameful
 6 years ago '11        #26
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 5337 5337
someone robbed him then got mad when they realized he aint got sh*t

6 years ago '04        #27
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 5274 5274
Dilla did it.

6 years ago '11        #28
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,206 | Props total: 116 116
 Se7en said:

[pic - click to view]

One Gud Cide said:

[pic - click to view]

this here...he met knuckles
 6 years ago '09        #29
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1374 1374
 royman04 said:
someone robbed him then got mad when they realized he aint got sh*t

"Where we from, we grab chains and try to punch you out the sh*t..
We'll be gone before you touch the floor...
And if ya chain's fake, we'll found you and fu*k you up some more..."
 6 years ago '06        #30
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7266 7266
 Se7en said:
That hoes face is hella manly.

I was about to ask who it was but I dont even want to know
 6 years ago '06        #31
space
space
somebody read his blog and find out how he got beat up this time
 6 years ago '12        #32
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
wow lmao ch caught a mean fade
 6 years ago '06        #33
space
space

[video - click to view]

Got jumped by some flamin' f*ggots near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a f!ght with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my bi*ch, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

fu*k outta here. Called him pus*y and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. sh*t felt crazy good. Oh man. sh*t felt sooooo mean. n*ggas was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them n*ggas, they ran (yo, I made n*ggas run?!), and I got walked to the hospital. I miss my n*gga Bred (George), Dilla wylded (Mav?) and Jack is Jack (CYANIDE!!!!!, for those long term readers). Cyanide, the beef is very simple. My exhales were your inhales. And that sh*t BOTHERED me.

Still thinking about and missing my girl. I HOPE she's okay. I'm stalking her a.ss today. Online and PsyLike.

I'm going through what I'm going through because I stand for something. For no other reason. Worse comes to, I'm probably gonna have to go to mommington's again. A miracle mile? Me and Astro could move into King Corpy's castle. (the entire world stares at Corpy). I'll ask him, but I'd rather put public pressure on him to (a) promote "Money, Hoes and Flows" and (b) let you know how awesome of a guy he is.

Another afternoon of loving J Dilla. I wanna find some appropriate Dilla to listen to this morning. I'm so proud of my self for my new skill.... lol and you ain't gonna know about it.

Some little homo said ladies don't listen to my music. I have 100% right to disagree, and I can, but if ladies aren't listening, why continue?

You dudes don't buy records. Ladies actually spend time with me. MAJOR difference. Spend time with me, as in, hang out with me, romance, s3x, or not.

I'm hungry now. I need some food. Sugar water, then my adventure.
 6 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456
he def taking more L's than Nas
 6 years ago '06        #35
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,739 | Props total: 5390 5390
got that burlap rice bag beanie on. i gotta cop me one.
 05-06-2012, 10:26 PM         #36
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Art Barr said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #37
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,954 | Props total: 12607 12607
 White Face said:
He got jumped by gay dudes
 05-06-2012, 10:33 PM         #38
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:

Got jumped by some flamin' f*ggots near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a f!ght with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my bi*ch, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

fu*k outta here. Called him pus*y and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. sh*t felt crazy good. Oh man. sh*t felt sooooo mean. n*ggas was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them n*ggas, they ran (yo, I made n*ggas run?!), and I got walked to the hospital. I miss my n*gga Bred (George), Dilla wylded (Mav?) and Jack is Jack (CYANIDE!!!!!, for those long term readers). Cyanide, the beef is very simple. My exhales were your inhales. And that sh*t BOTHERED me.

Still thinking about and missing my girl. I HOPE she's okay. I'm stalking her a.ss today. Online and PsyLike.

I'm going through what I'm going through because I stand for something. For no other reason. Worse comes to, I'm probably gonna have to go to mommington's again. A miracle mile? Me and Astro could move into King Corpy's castle. (the entire world stares at Corpy). I'll ask him, but I'd rather put public pressure on him to (a) promote "Money, Hoes and Flows" and (b) let you know how awesome of a guy he is.

Another afternoon of loving J Dilla. I wanna find some appropriate Dilla to listen to this morning. I'm so proud of my self for my new skill.... lol and you ain't gonna know about it.

Some little homo said ladies don't listen to my music. I have 100% right to disagree, and I can, but if ladies aren't listening, why continue?

You dudes don't buy records. Ladies actually spend time with me. MAJOR difference. Spend time with me, as in, hang out with me, romance, s3x, or not.

I'm hungry now. I need some food. Sugar water, then my adventure.
i cannot imagine a bunch of gay men jumping a dude like that, gays getting more and more comfortable.

but yo, that video...even tho he wasnt serious with it, dude is crazy talented . its a shame
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 Se7en said:

[pic - click to view]

you dirty motherfu*ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw that one coming a mile away..........

and then this???????????????? hoooooly sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

ayo real talk........ Charles Hamilton has become the official Eddie Kane of hip hop.... wtf??????

Last edited by marcchrome; 05-06-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
Charles Hamilton face? I thought he had an extra name added onto his last name or something because in the English language we use 's to show ownership. Yea I said it. 2nd grade English class is over, fu*k you.

/grammar police

Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago