Floyd Mayweather And 50 Cent Baby Mamas Share Their Dirty Secrets

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 chi town hustla said:
hence scorned bi*ch
you got take what they say with a grain of salt
I dont think youve gone into the Rick Ross/baby mom threads.. 50 stans in there salivating at any dirt that comes outta Ross' baby moms mouth like shes the Dalai Lama on some infinite wisdom sh*t..
 05-06-2012, 11:53 AM         #22
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
You sound dumb as fu*k lol
You can spend 24/7 with your kid but not provide no money and they will throw your a.ss in jail.
Can't throw the man in jail if he's paying tho
Do you have a brain ?
 6 years ago '11        #23
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 AriGold said:
You sound dumb as fu*k lol
You can spend 24/7 with your kid but not provide no money and they will throw your a.ss in jail.
Can't throw the man in jail if he's paying tho
its not about going to jail its about caring enough about your children to raise them and care for them. I don't know if what these women are saying is true but if it is Curtis should be ashamed of himself for spending more time with Ross' kids than he does with his own
 6 years ago '11        #24
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
Dudes in here k!ll me..

"cant believe what a scorned bi*ch says!"

And then the next line:

"ross' baby mom said worse sh*t "

Dudes choosing what scorned bi*ch they put their faith in
 05-06-2012, 12:02 PM         #25
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
rick ross's baby mother said that aswell, ross couldnt even pay his sons health bills.
What's worse, me calling you a dead-beat father to your child or me calling you an
attempted-murderer of your child?

 Athavan 789 said:
what ross baby mother said was worse than shaniqua. chill.
Shaniqua accused your hero of trying to murder their child in that video I posted.

She called him an obsessed coward who threatened to murder her if he couldn't have her.

She called him a dead-beat father who signed over all parental custody rights of his son.
 6 years ago '04        #26
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3079 3079
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Dudes in here k!ll me..

"cant believe what a scorned bi*ch says!"

And then the next line:

"ross' baby mom said worse sh*t "

Dudes choosing what scorned bi*ch they put their faith in
Well you have to consider one person had just got busted for lying about their life. Maybe thats why?
 05-06-2012, 12:06 PM         #27
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Well you have to consider one person had just got busted for lying about their life. Maybe thats why?
Yeah he did lie and say he'd retire if he lost to Kanye......he lied to you.
 6 years ago '11        #28
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
the outsiders lost for words in here
 05-06-2012, 12:09 PM         #29
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't say it's fake cuz i don't know but doesn't 50 have like an order for her to not say sh*t about their relationship or some sh*t like that?
 6 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3079 3079
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah he did lie and say he'd retire if he lost to Kanye......he lied to you.
yeah you right, that is tough to get over. I don't know what I was thinking
 6 years ago '11        #31
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 CTre said:
Well you have to consider one person had just got busted for lying about their life. Maybe thats why?
So you go ahead and believe what an angry broad says? Ok..
 6 years ago '11        #32
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Floyd beat his babymama



I can tell 50 one of them dads that they money makes up for everything
 05-06-2012, 12:15 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So you go ahead and believe what an angry broad says? Ok..
But arent those 2 angry broads in the interview the threadstarter put up + an angry broad in Grafteds video?


Or are you going to use that thought process to defend William Roberts, but not let it be used to defend Curtis Jackson or Floyd Mayweather?

I really dont have an opinion on the personal lives of those gentlemen regarding their families and such, but your use of a double standard is amusing sir
 05-06-2012, 12:17 PM         #34
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Can't say it's fake cuz i don't know but doesn't 50 have like an order for her to not say sh*t about their relationship or some sh*t like that?
She says the same thing in this video and why would 50-Cent order her not to talk about their relationship? What is he afraid of?



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #35
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3079 3079
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So you go ahead and believe what an angry broad says? Ok..
i dont believe either of the baby mamas myself.. you mentioned not taking care of kids so don't expect other rapper's who baby mamas said the same thing not to be brought up in the conversation.
 6 years ago '11        #36
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 drumgangP said:
But arent those 2 angry broads in the interview the threadstarter put up + an angry broad in Grafteds video?


Or are you going to use that thought process to defend William Roberts, but not let it be used to defend Curtis Jackson or Floyd Mayweather?

I really dont have an opinion on the personal lives of those gentlemen regarding their families and such, but your use of a double standard is amusing sir
When did i say i believed them sir?

Im just trying to prove a point lol

Your a.ssumptions on the other hand are amusing
 6 years ago '06        #37
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,100 | Props total: 11332 11332
who knows both sides are scorn.

you got liars, bad mothers and bad fathers.

you never know bi*ches be lying.
 05-06-2012, 12:25 PM         #38
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
i dont believe either of the baby mamas myself.. you mentioned not taking care of kids so don't expect other rapper's who baby mamas said the same thing not to be brought up in the conversation.
A lot of rappers have been accused of being dead-beat parents and poor Scarface went to jail over not paying child support....DMX owes a million in back child-support.


Now, only one rapper that we know of has been accused of trying to murder his own child in an arson fire.
 6 years ago '07        #39
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
50 fu*ked megan

50 won!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #40
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
All i got form this is that Floyd babymoms is violent
and that Fif was bussing this down
[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
36 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
601 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
115 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy