Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #41
PrismaticSoul 
space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 1322 1322
I have a major problem wit this. First off, she was pretty to begin with and didn't even have the skin darkness that gets ridiculed, which signals an even bigger problem.....our perception of beauty is almost never what we are born with. And her man loves her more???? That's some BS, h can leave her and she'd be stuck with health problems and still be searching for someone who loves her for every reason that doesn't amount to shyt.

I hear alotta men say "I don't take black women because they are too insecure, their personalities are too abrasive, they have nappy hair" blah blah blah.....ALL women have insecurities because of other races of women who are worshiped for their attributes that they aren't born with, and none of these things have anything to do with how you feel about YOURSELF. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so apparently they say what you should look like.

Like Zen said, women of all colors get perms, weaves/extensions, botox, lip injections, a.ss injections, tanning, and all kinds of things to alter their appearance and likely damage their health. Don't think it's just black women. Hell, I watched a doc about women in Brazil that have so much pressure on themselves to be beautiful and curvy and she was saving her money to get her daughter a nose job and some other things when she gets older because according to Brazilian standards, she was ugly. The little girl was beautiful, and only 5 years old being fed this poison.

You see where I'm going with this???? Instead of encouraging us to like ourselves nomatter what that is, were changing ourselves to look like others who don't even look that way naturally themselves. I still say the s3xiest thing in the world is someone who accepts themselves and hands out fu*k you's to everyone who doesn't agree. I have that journey to take but until men AND women realize what were doing to ourselves and eachother, we'll never be able to love ourselves....

/end rant
 6 years ago '11        #42
PrismaticSoul 
space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Vickvapor said:
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.
If you hate it so much, then what are you doing to change it other than turning away from us??? Even if you don't date us, we are still your people and if we need anybody, it's eachother. How many women to you tell they are beautiful for being exactly what they are without alteration? It's not just black women, and please believe, Cubans, Ricans, and Brazilians do the same shyt, and even the ones that don't love themselves only because they are told they are beautiful.

So I guess when they aren't attractive or something happened to them like losing weight and their a.sses are smaller, they get older and gravity hits them, or God forbid they get in a car accident or something, they won't feel like women anymore. Is that what you want for us? I mean damn, women are teaching little girls that beauty is more important that intellect. Integrity, and apparently caring for yourself nomatter what other people say, we don't need any more pressure.

If You don't like it, do something to change it instead of being another one of those men who throw hate from the sidelines. You may have a daughter one day....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc