Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
fu*king facepalm. How is she going to say she loved being black but on the mag cover say she was tired being ugly? We know the truth....she headed to look like Tiny anyways.....
 05-06-2012, 05:01 PM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting
 6 years ago '09        #23
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I don't get how people are calling it "pathetic" and "disgusting" though when most of you prefer light skinned black women and will proudly state in every thread that light skinned women are better and more attractive than dark skinned black women. Dark complexion women and black women in general are dogged to the worst degree, never celebrated. Objectified? Yes. Told they're beautiful? No.

All of our self esteem is attacked DAILY - whether in real life or seen on the net and our childhoods are sometimes absent of reinforcing self love regardless of what everyone else thinks. Sometimes you hit a boiling point and find no other solution but to cave in. A lot of people aren't strong. The goal is to make EVERYONE hate themselves.

Just try to make sure you tell your own children that they are beautiful to prevent this and hopefully it will shield the self hatred glamorized everywhere as they get older.
 6 years ago '08        #24
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Sad sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13642 13642
 Vickvapor said:
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.
I feel you as a black man that hates to see out women have silicone shot in their a.ss, chemicalize their head for smooth hair, and now bleaching. My fetish right now is brown skinned blacks with dreads and a nice a.ss. But on the flip sid of your post white women are tanning and bronzing to get that "dark" look, getting a.ss shots (Pawgs are really a rarity by the way) getting b00ty meat injected into their thin lips like black women as well. Brazilian chicks also envy the black woman's shape. Which brings me to my next point, women are too insecure and borderline insane with the the sh*t they do to themselves. If black women would stop adhering to the worlds' perception of what she should look like and realize they are the most duplicated women of the earth sh*t like this wouldn't happen.

I LOVE MY SISTERS!
 6 years ago '10        #26
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,418 | Props total: 6238 6238
its sad that african americans dont feel comfortable in they own skin anymore..
 05-06-2012, 07:05 PM         #27
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next time a white person talks sh*t about black people I better not hear you self hatin n*ggas say sh*t.

This bi*ch is trash.

bi*ch you still ain't white and REAL white people are laughing at your dumb a.ss.

Wow!

This is one of the many reasons why black people don't have sh*t.

Black women are k!lling themselves off with their own actions...

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 05-06-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM         #28
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
its sad that african americans dont feel comfortable in they own skin anymore..
Blame White society, and they wonder why we have Miss Black America or some sh*t, because White is clearly the standard of Beauty in the world.
 palogee said:
Next time a white person talks sh*t about black people I better not hear you self hatin n*ggas say sh*t.

This bi*ch is trash.

bi*ch you still ain't white and REAL white people are laughing at your dumb a.ss.

Wow!

This is one of the many reasons why black people don't have sh*t.

Black women are k!lling themselves off with their own actions...
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #29
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,236 | Props total: 22100 22100
 Zen Guitar said:
White women wear weave and extensions and wigs. White women wear makeup. White women dye their hair. White women wear fake eyelashes and colored contact lenses. White women get brea$t implants and a.ss injections. White women tan for hours to get a brown tone to their skin.

Please stop.

And Brazilian women made the artificially enhanced derriere popular.

Stop shaming black women to make white women and women of other races appear realer than what they are.

The truth is society as a whole is insecure. White women want black women traits, black women want white women traits, Hispanic and Latino women want white women traits....Everything is a.ss backwards. White women want the curves known of black women and Latina women. Asian women want Americanized eyelids. Everyone wants to feel and look "Exotic" but that term isn't even possible right now.

An ethnic woman bleaches her skin. A white woman tans hers for hours weekly. Both are unhealthy and can cause cancers and/or liver damage.

[pic - click to view]

Thank you, there are insecure women of every nationality. This whole Willy Lynch syndrome is a muthafcuka. Self Hate is a universal disease.
 6 years ago '05        #30
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 610 610
 ex-clu-sives said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23308 23308
aside from the stache, light skin wins again
 6 years ago '04        #32
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
If you ain't white, you ain't right.
 6 years ago '11        #33
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
 Zen Guitar said:
White women wear weave and extensions and wigs. White women wear makeup. White women dye their hair. White women wear fake eyelashes and colored contact lenses. White women get brea$t implants and a.ss injections. White women tan for hours to get a brown tone to their skin.

Please stop.

And Brazilian women made the artificially enhanced derriere popular.

Stop shaming black women to make white women and women of other races appear realer than what they are.

The truth is society as a whole is insecure. White women want black women traits, black women want white women traits, Hispanic and Latino women want white women traits....Everything is a.ss backwards. White women want the curves known of black women and Latina women. Asian women want Americanized eyelids. Everyone wants to feel and look "Exotic" but that term isn't even possible right now.

An ethnic woman bleaches her skin. A white woman tans hers for hours weekly. Both are unhealthy and can cause cancers and/or liver damage.
Appreciate u tryin to educate but these new gen. Negros don't care, they are taught that black is ugly

Of course I disagree
 6 years ago '06        #34
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
fu*king yuck...

bi*ch looks horrible...
 6 years ago '11        #35
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Why are you n*ggas always saying this is why you don't date black women?

If yall can't find a good looking black woman with something going for her then you need to move out the hood or you are just blind.
 05-07-2012, 12:14 AM         #36
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disgust

Why cant people just be happy in their own skin? From Asian women putting whitening cream on, to white women sitting under sun beds every day to this beautiful black woman doing this sh*t. sh*ts sad.
 6 years ago '12        #37
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
 Arson said:
 6 years ago '09        #38
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
She wasn't even that dark.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13642 13642
 ruff said:
If you ain't white, you ain't right.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #40
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3403 3403
 Arson said:
that's one weak win rudeboy...bi*ch looks like death, mad sick...you genetic recessive stans ain't got a fu*king clue.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
6 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy