Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
221 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
22199 pageviews
45 comments

thetfd 1402 heat pts1402
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 3924 3924
Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

South African kwaito star Mshoza is bleaching her skin to look like the late Michael Jackson.

According to reports on gossip sites and in the Sunday Sun, Mshoza, who has already had a boob and nose job, is undergoing treatment to lighten her skin. The websites say that she started the skin bleaching process three months ago with a dermatologist in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.

The procedure also requires her to take pills on a daily basis and to use sunscreen and an umbrella whenever she goes outdoors.

The pantsula queen also told Sunday Sun:

ďI love the fact that I look younger and my skin is clear. I want to be like Michael Jackson. I know that black is beautiful. I donít hate being black. Iím just enhancing my beauty. I loved myself when I was dark, and I love myself now that Iím lighter."

Mshoza, who is married to Witbank businessman Jacob Mnisi, says she's also planning to tighten her thighs, do her calves and wants to go to Brazil to get a butt job.

Many would argue that the star is messing with what God gave her, while others say she has the right to do what she wants with her body. What do you say? Would you ever change your looks, and how far would you go?

[pic - click to view]

Mshoza just like Michael Jackson - Women's Business Network and Lifestyle Magazine - DestinyConnect

45 comments for "Mshoza - Bleached Her Skin - Says Her Man Now Loves Her More"

5 years ago '12        #2
slickbak 
space
space
$849 | Props total: 201 201
She looked better dark, now she look disgusting, especially with the half bald eagle half women hair style.
 05-06-2012, 12:05 AM         #3
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a shame... She was beautiful the way she was... If her man didn't love her because of her skin then he was bad for her... I would have loved her no matter what skin color she was in.. I would written her poems while sipping on peach ciroc...
 5 years ago '08        #4
itzjustlogic 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #5
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,862 | Props total: 11463 11463
now when he toss her a.ss.......
 5 years ago '10        #7
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$18,689 | Props total: 180 180
 5 years ago '09        #8
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$47,423 | Props total: 649 649
So sad. She was beautiful as she was.
 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM         #9
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn now the bi*ch look like she got skin-cancer or leprosy.

That pale sh*t gonna wrinkle and sun-spot, be able to see the blue veins in that sh*t.

Pig-skin.
 5 years ago '06        #10
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 741 741
 5 years ago '11        #11
UrbanGAAWD 207 heat pts207
space
space
$7,281 | Props total: 824 824
This bi*ch has deep seeded hatred against herself, race and image overall....she changed herself just to please her boyfriend and to make herself look more beautiful? fu*k this stupid, ignorant, idiotic, lame, weak, pathetic hoe

I'm tired of black people like that, go ahead dye your hair blonde, wear blue contacts and move to the suburbs, I don't want you being black like me if you hate it

5 years ago '10        #12
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,997 | Props total: 7894 7894
what a fu*kin shame. this saddens the fu*k outta me
 5 years ago '09        #13
space
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
This bi*ch has deep seeded hatred against herself, race and image overall....she changed herself just to please her boyfriend and to make herself look more beautiful? fu*k this stupid, ignorant, idiotic, lame, weak, pathetic hoe

I'm tired of black people like that, go ahead dye your hair blonde, wear blue contacts and move to the suburbs, I don't want you being black like me if you hate it

Blame society.
 5 years ago '12        #14
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
 Vickvapor said:
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.

:agreement6:
 5 years ago '06        #15
ex-clu-sives 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 0 0
 Vickvapor said:
Im black and this is why i dont date black women.To many insecurities. Fake hair weave,fake blond hair,eye lashes,and recently the butt shots.Why should i date them when i can just go and date the sources they are imitating? I love latin women.Mostly Cubans,Ricans,and brazilian. Most beautiful women on the planet and they love anal.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #16
space
space
space
 Vickvapor said:
White women wear weave and extensions and wigs. White women wear makeup. White women dye their hair. White women wear fake eyelashes and colored contact lenses. White women get brea$t implants and a.ss injections. White women tan for hours to get a brown tone to their skin.

Please stop.

And Brazilian women made the artificially enhanced derriere popular.

Stop shaming black women to make white women and women of other races appear realer than what they are.

The truth is society as a whole is insecure. White women want black women traits, black women want white women traits, Hispanic and Latino women want white women traits....Everything is a.ss backwards. White women want the curves known of black women and Latina women. Asian women want Americanized eyelids. Everyone wants to feel and look "Exotic" but that term isn't even possible right now.

An ethnic woman bleaches her skin. A white woman tans hers for hours weekly. Both are unhealthy and can cause cancers and/or liver damage.

Last edited by Difficult; 05-06-2012 at 03:47 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #17
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
 Vickvapor said:
^^This, :disdain2: I was upset to see they sold skin bleaching cream at my local Walmart in the black section, even more upset to see that sh*t was almost sold out with 1 one left on the shelf
 5 years ago '04        #18
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2012, 04:21 PM         #19
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
beautiful black girl but she do look better red
 5 years ago '07        #20
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 14 14
 Dangerously said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy