bill simmons forced to withdraw mvp vote because he was gambling on outcome

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he's an avid clippers stan... he would have voted for cp3 anyways.
 05-06-2012, 02:05 AM         #42
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Cambury Gettin Banned?
 05-06-2012, 02:11 AM         #43
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
Why Cambury Gettin Banned?
not gettin banned. he bet his account that the knicks would beat the heat in the first round
 05-06-2012, 02:14 AM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Agreed. I'm all for fu*king around but taking personal jabs at someone over and over again and making it a point to ride somebody is pretty pathetic. Doesn't say much about those people.
Cambury does talk alot of sh*t. I've been on here longer than he has, and I remember when he first started posting here, up until now...he talks just as much trash as they do...and when I see people who have been around for 3,4, or 5 years talking sh*t about him.....I respect them...cause he does come off as an idiot at times...but when I see these guys who been here for 6 months and/or just a year talking to the guy like they even have room to talk about his character/existence here...it just looks like a bunch of bi*ches following the trend.

Cambury made 3 or 4 great points in this thread...and instead of you all debating him with points, you made food jokes, and/or insults about his weight. I'm all for poking fun, but lets have fun while not looking extremely ignorant.

I'm actually proud of Cambury...like I said i've witnessed the guys posts for years now...some of you have continuously dissed him and he hasnt threatened to meet you and physically beat you up yet ...I remember a day when that motherfu*ker was threatening everyone on the site
 05-06-2012, 02:16 AM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
not gettin banned. he bet his account that the knicks would beat the heat in the first round
Atleast he was man enough to take the bet. I did openly ask you to bet me the other day

If you dont wanna leave boxden, cool, lets put some $ on the line. Bet was that the Heat wouldnt win the finals...you post 400+ graphics/smileys/gif's of lebron and whatnot...but wheres your heart at?

I know you arent a Heat fan though, just a Lebron fan, and I'm learning to respect that(I guess, not used to n*ggas being "Fans of players").
 05-06-2012, 03:00 AM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got real quiet in here. Thats what I thought
 6 years ago '09        #47
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,313 | Props total: 34658 34658
 drumgangP said:
Cambury does talk alot of sh*t. I've been on here longer than he has, and I remember when he first started posting here, up until now...he talks just as much trash as they do...and when I see people who have been around for 3,4, or 5 years talking sh*t about him.....I respect them...cause he does come off as an idiot at times...but when I see these guys who been here for 6 months and/or just a year talking to the guy like they even have room to talk about his character/existence here...it just looks like a bunch of bi*ches following the trend.

Cambury made 3 or 4 great points in this thread...and instead of you all debating him with points, you made food jokes, and/or insults about his weight. I'm all for poking fun, but lets have fun while not looking extremely ignorant.

I'm actually proud of Cambury...like I said i've witnessed the guys posts for years now...some of you have continuously dissed him and he hasnt threatened to meet you and physically beat you up yet ...I remember a day when that motherfu*ker was threatening everyone on the site
his entire catalogue of posts is to hate on lebron. nothing else. do a post history search and all 10 pages will be of him saying the same redundant shyt over and over.

boxden will be a better place with him gone. maybe he can use the extra time to reevaluate his life goals, like maybe losing some weight.
 6 years ago '05        #48
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
cambury is the fu*k outta here tomorrow but naw that n*gga aint gonna leave like when that dr x dude lost that superbowl bet bx is full of clowns these days i remember the good old days of bx where is that prep H at??
 6 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 The Bully said:
his entire catalogue of posts is to hate on lebron. nothing else. do a post history search and all 10 pages will be of him saying the same redundant shyt over and over.

boxden will be a better place with him gone. maybe he can use the extra time to reevaluate his life goals, like maybe losing some weight.
Evaluate how my d!ck fits in ya mouth
 6 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 Cambury said:
Evaluate how my d!ck fits in ya mouth
12 hours

watch how you talk to me, obese boy
 6 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 The Bully said:
12 hours

watch how you talk to me, obese boy
knicks in 7 geek
 05-06-2012, 03:45 AM         #52
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See where hatin gets you Cambury?
 6 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 Cambury said:
knicks in 7 geek
no more boxden for you

what will your life revolve around then? you're fat, ugly and you get no pus*y. you'll be dead in less than a week
 6 years ago '04        #54
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1232 1232
 The Bully said:
no more boxden for you

what will your life revolve around then? you're fat, ugly and you get no pus*y. you'll be dead in less than a week
 6 years ago '04        #55
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
 The Bully said:
no more boxden for you

well dayum
 6 years ago '04        #56
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 NineFour said:
Shut your gay a.ss up, enjoy BX today

Your last day is tomorrow

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #57
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 The Bully said:
no more boxden for you

Damn bro! Now Im rooting for the Knicks. I don't want him to die.
 6 years ago '11        #58
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
RIP Cambury

Say hi to MPL for me
 6 years ago '04        #59
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 428 428
 EnlightenMe said:
seriously, this talking about cambury sh*t is getting old and i've only been on here for a couple months. people need to get some new jokes.
3 posts in and the thread derails, with the lame unfunny shots at cam(same lame jokes) cant even have basketball discussions on bx anymore.
 6 years ago '11        #60
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 The Bully said:
no more boxden for you

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy