The exasperation of Andrew Bynum (Kobe/Shaq Beef Round 2)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2012, 12:03 AM         #21
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe and Bynum obviously gets along. All of that shoulder shrugging and sh*t that he does is never directed at Kobe. Him and Kobe are often communicating in a calm and cool fashion. Kobe sees a lot of himself in Bynum and he likes that.

If you try to spin it any other way you are a Kobe hater, trying to find a reason why Kobe should be bashed.

Let them Lakers Lake, while your beloved Heat get into a dog f!ght with the Pacers.
 05-18-2012, 12:10 AM         #22
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its kind of funny how bynum got the lil afro with the goatee while kobe got the low cut with the shaved face

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #23
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
 SOCIALITE said:
Kobe and Bynum obviously gets along. All of that shoulder shrugging and sh*t that he does is never directed at Kobe. Him and Kobe are often communicating in a calm and cool fashion. Kobe sees a lot of himself in Bynum and he likes that.

If you try to spin it any other way you are a Kobe hater, trying to find a reason why Kobe should be bashed.

Let them Lakers Lake, while your beloved Heat get into a dog f!ght with the Pacers.
Man I don't think you would know if they like each other or not. Becuase you never know what happens behind closed doors. Bynum just doesn't care and I don't think Kobe can do anything about it
 6 years ago '08        #24
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 ballislife said:
Its kind of funny how bynum got the lil afro with the goatee while kobe got the low cut with the shaved face

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-18-2012, 12:27 AM         #25
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I have said since day one, that I was on Kobe's side years ago when Kobe wanted Bynum traded. Kobe is too mature, and takes too many shots for another all star center to come in and help win more rings. This is star wars episode 2 return of the center.... Whats going to happen is exactly what happened to shaq and phil, Kobe will inevitably get the nod, while Bynum and the coach have a nasty exit from LA.

............. Please. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you. The Los Angelas Lakers still have possibly the 2nd greatest player of all time, and anytime that man is able to lace em' up, the lakers have a chance to win a ring. All this drama is all nice and fine, but every team has issues behind closed doors, and even talking about this would be dumb if the Lakers had won their last game. We wouldnt be talking about this had the Lakers won one of the previous two games. But to sit here and say this is star wars episode two is disrespectful, you are so disrespectful!

:k obemad:
 6 years ago '04        #26
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 ballislife said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think this guy is onto something here...
 6 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
Piece was on point, and had numbers to back up claims ...
 6 years ago '06        #28
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

05-18-2012, 01:39 AM         #29
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good discussion, but....are you comparing Bynum to Kobe/shaq already?
 6 years ago '04        #30
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,990 | Props total: 5047 5047
I have watched every laker game since I can remember so I'm a laker first more than a Kobe fan. Kobe is showing his age, especially these past two games. I yell at the TV that Bynum needs the ball more even in crunch time but Kobe is way to obsessed of father time catching up.kobe is clutch and has won many games for us but this n*gga consistently needs 25+ to get into the 20 point range. It's over dude just accept it and give it to our beast. If Bynum got 20+ shots a game we would be in the finals or close to it. He acts out because he knows he is that good and its unfortunate because he is going to end up leaving now. Kobe is great and he has done a crazy amount of good for us but if Phil was still coach this dude would not be playing 40 min in the season and leading the league in shots. He is acting out bc he can and coach brown can't say sh*t bc he is a bi*ch and always will be. I'm done.
 6 years ago '12        #31
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Biased article with ALOT of reaching but there is a bit of truth in it. Bynum gives no fu*ks and knows he's the "future" of LA because the Buss family co-signed him. Kobe has the no-trade clause so both guys will do what they want. Does bynum need the ball more? Sure but Bynum also has to learn how to handle double teams and the lakers need better shooters. Teams realize that they can double bynum without little consequence because the lakers are a poor jumpshooting team so even when he does get the ball he has to give it up or face turning the ball over. As for kobe the hero ball antics need to stop ESPECIALLY when the lakers have a lead and are maintaining it. He's past his prime and needs to accept that and just get the ring instead of chasing the greatness of Jordan and Magic (which he can't reach).
 6 years ago '05        #32
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Kobe won't win this battle.. Bynum is the 2nd best center in the game and Kobe's on his last leg... and the Lakers should be playing INSIDE OUT basketball anyway with arguably the best front court in the game today... Kobe shows his selfishness at the most inopportune times... Like in game 2, he should have been feeding the post instead of jacking up contested fadeaways... Bynum is the future of that team regardless if Kobe likes it or not...,
 6 years ago '10        #33
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
i been tellin my people that the Lakers will go as far as Andrew Bynum takes them. if he doesnt get enough touches, he doesnt play as hard as he could. try tellin 24 to pass him the ball tho...
 6 years ago '11        #34
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
laker fans dont wanna hear the truth they might wanna catch a body now
 6 years ago '11        #35
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
Yea Bynum def should shoot AT LEAST 22 shots per game...
 05-18-2012, 08:28 AM         #36
Yellaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bynum travels 60% of the time they call him on 10% of it.
 6 years ago '04        #37
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
Do what is best for the Lakers. Feed the beast.
 05-18-2012, 10:04 AM         #38
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BEASTMODE863 said:
i been tellin my people that the Lakers will go as far as Andrew Bynum takes them. if he doesnt get enough touches, he doesnt play as hard as he could. try tellin 24 to pass him the ball tho...
pretty much

aint gonna happen tho u kno 24 gotta be the hero

wanna see what his stans gonnna say when he cost them the series...
 6 years ago '06        #39
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 LAwLB15 said:
pretty much

aint gonna happen tho u kno 24 gotta be the hero

wanna see what his stans gonnna say when he cost them the series...
Probably the same thing you'll say when Fade costs Miami the chip, 5 points, 5 turnovers
 6 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
it's true, bynum isn't getting enough touches..that's why the n*gga is laughing @ the end of lost playoff games, he's disgusted with the offense..if he's open and can score get him the fu*king ball..but the lakers are too stupid to understand that
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy