most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
tupac wasnt no hardcore gangsta. but he had the heart to shoot a cop. we all can turn that sh*t on when needed
 6 years ago '10        #102
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 madeulook said:
"get facts from legit facts" stfu nothing he said was irrational, he was stating his opinion
Sorry if I hurt you and your friend's feelings. Stupid of me to not point ut his irrational or dumb thoughts. I will sure do it, to make it easier for you.

Aesop730 said:
.. thank you .. I can respect the couple of post that gave me an intelligent reply , instead of being ignorant and calling me out of my name and or laughing cause you dont have the knowledge/intelligence to try and kick any .. I overstand why ...

I did forget about him getting a college course tho , props for that one ... thats the same thing I was saying in my earlier post .. In the end , this stuff is all entertainment and nothing more , when cats buy too much into it thats when they get either : hurt , lost , or confused ... more power to all you all ..
I will point out what was wrong with the things u said.

Aesop730 said:

then yea big went to a private school , a lot of NY dudes do that , but pac went to a performing arts school , he was educated to act and put on fronts . so just let the music be what it is ..
This thread was about Biggie, and didnt take 1 second for you to involve 2pac in this. 2pac lived poor as fu*k, Biggie lived an average with food on the table, yearly trips to Jamaica, snes video game. 2pac moved several times in his life to different cities with fu*ked up mom and had barely any cloths. They BOTH lived in the hood, but the difference between poor and well livring was great. Go ahead look it up, Biggie moms says this, and documentaries says the same things.

Aesop730 said:
dont matter who had it harder , they were both exposed to the same ill's as all inner city black men .. he blew up the spot on them after they set him up for r*pe , and tried to merk his a.ss, he didnt go back @ them like a real thug a.ss street dude would, he ran to the west coast put out a diss record , cause he wasnt nothing but a rapping a.ss n*gga and then was getting extorted by Suge like the rest of them death row artist were , all the tough shyt he talked and he only got shot , and k!lled in the end trying to be what he wasnt .. and he got biggie caught up in it , and he ended up getting popped .

Yeah they were real street dudes , grimey a.ss " lowlifes " { as you said ] , thats how the streets are grimey cant trust nobody wtf [but they such lowlifes that this guy pac is trying to be like them , hang around them and all that .. right } and nobody called them prophets, and actually thats not even the correct term to use , but as far as that street shyt that pac popped off about, they knew he wasnt really built like that . dont have anything to do with being a prophet ... pac was a wanna be a.ss fake n*gga who was good with a pen and happened to be raised by black revolutionaries/ dope heads early in his life and grew up broke , for that era that was a lot of black kids raised that way { and today] pac was a FAKE , beef with big FAKE, he told that n*gga he was just trying to get paid ... and he wasnt even doing that .. he was a puppet .. Big Syke dont even comment on pac and his death row era .. wonder why ..

im not debating if he was broke , i really dont care if he was, dont really matter , and i never said one dude was fronting more than the other, most if not all rappers front . And I never said Big was a 100% authentic street hustler , I said that pac is just as much of a fraud as biggie was, but nobody really tries to paint Biggie as some black super hero like they do pac , that shyt needs to stop , that n*gga wasnt no Malcolm x, he wasnt no real revolutionary like that . dudes put too much into these rappers and the music , this shyt is just entertainment .
Lol, he got Biggie k!lled? Then Biggie shouldnt went to Cali 6 months after the death of 2pac and freestyle verse from Long kiss goodnight, wouldnt it be smart to gtfo of Cali when he started getting death threats? I can tell allready you are ignorant as fu*k. 2pac was sure no angel. But you 2pac bashers make him to some sort of douchebag..

In some ways 2pac can be fraud aswell if thats how you wanna paint him as. But Biggie is the bigger fraud. And the difference between them is quite big.

Aesop730 said:
I'm not bout to go back and forth over this shyt and two dead a.ss dudes who cant save a soul or anything .. like i said most these rappers are fake, and this shyt is just entertainment , pac wasnt no different than the next man.. he aint even really have no movement ...

public enemy , x- clan , poor righteous reachers , etc >>> anything pac ever said , did , or put out ...

and you say stay consistent with my statements ,lol ... dude they were extorting puff , biggie had no choice but to be around them .. he told pac not to hang with them .. but whatever , you're disillusioned about Pac , so it's no sense in even trying to have a debate with you .
Heard of the thug life movement? He actually wrote down codes for everyone in the Hood to go by. How to treat kids with ni violence and women etc. Your knowledge about these 2 rappers is numb
 6 years ago '10        #103
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 4407 4407
man I love 2pac vs biggie threads nikkas debate their a.sses off in these threads

edit: this thread diddnt have ish to do with pac

just like in pac threads that dont have ish to do with biggie he comes up

yall can tell we cherish these 2 legacy's

Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-06-2012 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 drumgangP said:
This thread is sad by the way. First of all R.I.P to Christopher Wallace....

About 99.8% of the rappers we've all looked up to, did not live the life they rapped about. Its nothing wrong with that at all...I mean Marvin Gaye admitted he wasnt a ladies man, and hell Smokey Robinson wrote in his book about how Marvin Gaye didnt even like Soul music and/or R&B at all. Marvin liked doo-wop and jingles according to Smokey, but Marvin also admitted that his voice was much better suited for soul.............

I say all of that to say...Its entertainment first and foremost...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT.....I never expected Biggie to be Frank White, Nas to be Escobar, or Jay Z to be driving around Brooklyn with 92 bricks in his trunk, going 55 in a 54 telling the law what he wont do......Nah, I never expected those things.

Rappers are writers....they arent any different than fictional writers who carefully create stories that strike close to home. They mix their own situations with things they witnessed while on their path and put it together in a format thats entertaining for us consumers..nothing more/nothing less. Biggie succeeded in doing that, while also mastering the ability of not only retelling what he witnessed in Bedstuy, but by also being an expert at putting words together in a creative way so they'd flow.

His words were real because he spoke for Brooklyn, he didnt just speak for Big. As a New Yorker, I feel he spoke for me, not just for Big. Youre doing to much to discredit the MAN when the thing is....none of us know Christopher Wallace the man...we only know biggie the rapper...His mom telling us what did or didnt happen is irrelevant because none of us asked Biggie to tell us the truth, we only asked him to report what he saw in Brooklyn.

He did his job without his character and/or Brooklyns character ever coming into question. Mission complete
But here is the thing, Biggie did not represent Brooklyn, in any real aspect. The poetic element has to have some context to the individuals' life, authenticity has ALWAYS been an aspect of hiphop, yet its' hardly a component of the individual.

Hov criticized Nas for this "you scribbled in your notepad and created your life"
Nas criticized Hov for the same point of authenticity "in 88 you was getting chased in your buildin callin my crib and i aint give you my number, I all i did was gave you was a style"
50 Cent destroyed Ja rule over authenticity
Lil Boosie is charged with k!lling Nussie over authencity

To claim the poetic element, you must embody at some level, the character you portray yourself to be. If Kanye spit like Biggie, he wouldn't be accepted, and hes' from the Southside, same goes for Common.

Biggie was physically incapable of being a thug for long.
Biggie never went without food on the table, not living in a 1 bed shack, and I'm sure birthdays weren't the worse days. I can attribute at least that last line, to artistry that relates to his environment.
Biggie never became a huge drug dealer, he was sleeping on Pacs' couch when he got into music.
Biggie got caught with a pistol, everyone should have been doing so in Bed-Stuy, that dont make you hard, just aware and rational

What I'm saying is, Biggie shouldn't even be the face of the slums of Brooklyn or w/e, he literally has no relation to the streets outside the fact he lived there. You're talking about the 80's, major social political factors shaped why he lived there, but he had many opportunities that other kids did not have.

Why extort a life you are not even remotely about, Biggie never truly had a positive message about life when that couldn't have been more true in relation to his. Why not uplift the individuals in your community in the same way he was, private school, good home, raised correctly? Biggie should be spitting content like Mos Def, but he extorted the culture and brought negativity, from this perspective, I can't respect the man. Now as a hiphop enthusiast, I can appreciate his music, but my point is. Authenticity is a major part of Hiphop seemingly, but really its' not a factor, most of these rappers are frauds.

And from that perspective, its' no wonder why Ross, Drake, Wayne, Nicki run the game right now, good music but an important aspect of music is missing, Hiphop isn't like RnB, Pop, Rock, or w/e , their music is more abstraction, The hiphop culture has always had a focus on authenticity of character, its' been apart of our street, black, urban culture for its' entirety.

So to claim the poetic element is fine, we understand Nas is exaggerating a character as long as hes' been around, because he still embodies the streets in a way to speak on it.

To be Kendrick and claim the poetic element, living in compton, having various gang ties and among them, its' okay for him to do so. Cant' say the same for Drake, or Cole.

The point here is, Biggie doesn't represent anything he speaks about, and in all reality, a celebrated fraud elevated to such status due to his heavy connection to tupac in our history, but truly he never should have been raised to such fame. Hell Id give it to Nas, or Hov, at least Hov was clappin some flamers, at his brother but Big? None of that is even apart of his life, but he made great music. An important fiber that bonds' hiphop culture is being lost, or was never there or simply an imaginary paradox of hiphop.

And I dont' know why n*gga is tryin to go in on Pac, he the Jesus of hiphop, Nas is God son, Lil B is God Father, so you know Lil B > Pac = Nas(Lil B children / Nephew) (depending on how you believing in Jesus)

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-06-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM         #105
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
But here is the thing, Biggie did not represent Brooklyn, in any real aspect. The poetic element has to have some context to the individuals' life, authenticity has ALWAYS been an aspect of hiphop, yet its' hardly a component of the individual.

Hov criticized Nas for this "you scribbled in your notepad and created your life"
Nas criticized Hov for the same point of authenticity "in 88 you was getting chased in your buildin callin my crib and i aint give you my number, I all i did was gave you was a style"
50 Cent destroyed Ja rule over authenticity
Lil Boosie is charged with k!lling Nussie over authencity

To claim the poetic element, you must embody at some level, the character you portray yourself to be. If Kanye spit like Biggie, he wouldn't be accepted, and hes' from the Southside, same goes for Common.

Biggie was physically incapable of being a thug for long.
Biggie never went without food on the table, not living in a 1 bed shack, and I'm sure birthdays weren't the worse days. I can attribute at least that last line, to artistry that relates to his environment.
Biggie never became a huge drug dealer, he was sleeping on Pacs' couch when he got into music.
Biggie got caught with a pistol, everyone should have been doing so in Bed-Stuy, that dont make you hard, just aware and rational

What I'm saying is, Biggie shouldn't even be the face of the slums of Brooklyn or w/e, he literally has no relation to the streets outside the fact he lived there. You're talking about the 80's, major social political factors shaped why he lived there, but he had many opportunities that other kids did not have.

Why extort a life you are not even remotely about, Biggie never truly had a positive message about life when that couldn't have been more true in relation to his. Why not uplift the individuals in your community in the same way he was, private school, good home, raised correctly? Biggie should be spitting content like Mos Def, but he extorted the culture and brought negativity, from this perspective, I can't respect the man. Now as a hiphop enthusiast, I can appreciate his music, but my point is. Authenticity is a major part of Hiphop seemingly, but really its' not a factor, most of these rappers are frauds.

And from that perspective, its' no wonder why Ross, Drake, Wayne, Nicki run the game right now, good music but an important aspect of music is missing, Hiphop isn't like RnB, Pop, Rock, or w/e , their music is more abstraction, The hiphop culture has always had a focus on authenticity of character, its' been apart of our street, black, urban culture for its' entirety.

So to claim the poetic element is fine, we understand Nas is exaggerating a character as long as hes' been around, because he still embodies the streets in a way to speak on it.

To be Kendrick and claim the poetic element, living in compton, having various gang ties and among them, its' okay for him to do so. Cant' say the same for Drake, or Cole.

The point here is, Biggie doesn't represent anything he speaks about, and in all reality, a celebrated fraud elevated to such status due to his heavy connection to tupac in our history, but truly he never should have been raised to such fame. Hell Id give it to Nas, or Hov, at least Hov was clappin some flamers, at his brother but Big? None of that is even apart of his life, but he made great music. An important fiber that bonds' hiphop culture is being lost, or was never there or simply an imaginary paradox of hiphop.

And I dont' know why n*gga is tryin to go in on Pac, he the Jesus of hiphop, Nas is God son, Lil B is God Father, so you know Lil B > Pac = Nas(Lil B children / Nephew) (depending on how you believing in Jesus)
Nas wasnt living that life though. His father was a famous jazz player who toured the world, his mother was a capable woman who kept food on the table. He even admitted that he ate, while his friends starved...Biggie wrote rhymes while D-Roc and C were robbing/selling dope...Plenty of individuals from Brooklyn who did live that life have all gave various testimonies that Big was slinging with him, Big DID get locked up in North Carolina for selling dope, even after he started dealing with Puff. Those things happened

Im from Queens, so when Nas raps about the hardships and problems of the community he didnt face, but my family did face(my family was homeless for about 3 years) then I know he isnt speaking for himself, but all of us...Biggie did the same thing, he spoke for Brooklyn. 50 didnt destroy Ja Rule over 'authenticity', once again im from Queens, Ja had people in his circle that our mothers told us to never go around because they were murderers, drug dealers, and authentic street n*ggas. 50 knew that, hell the same people that shot him, robbed him, and stabbed him walked with Ja everyday, toured with him even...Hows he not authentic? Jeffrey came from a well to do home(like Big and Nas did) but his circle had people who controlled the drug trade in Queens New York. 50 'destroyed' Ja Rules career by putting a false aura of being "soft" around Ja Rule...He was calling him pus*y, but at the same time 50 was either upstate or in Canada recording, not in Queens...dont fall for the show/jux. He also beat him with better music, and anyone from there knows thats the truth. You cant tell me Ja was hanging with Supreme, one of New Yorks more well known gangsters of the past 30 years, and then tell me he was "Soft".

To try and give Nas credit, but then use the same criteria for discrediting Big is simply not going to work, sorry.

And I respect your opinion, I dont have to call you names like some of the other users, but including that Lil B stuff in your posts really shoots your credibility in the a.ss. I understand its a running joke/and/or trend at the moment, but no. Stop bringing that kid up when attempting to have a serious conversation about people who actualy influenced and groomed the culture.

Puffy himself is the son of a notorius New York Gangster. Do your research on his father, Melvin Combs, he sold dope right alongside Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, and the other popular drug dealers of the 60s/70s.

[video - click to view]

Biggie didnt uplift individuals? He didnt move the culture forward while bringing positivity? Two of his biggest songs were songs about making it when facing many of the problems we all faced from those communities, i'll leave this with you.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-06-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 05-06-2012, 12:43 PM         #106
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
Sorry if I hurt you and your friend's feelings. Stupid of me to not point ut his irrational or dumb thoughts. I will sure do it, to make it easier for you.

This thread was about Biggie, and didnt take 1 second for you to involve 2pac in this. 2pac lived poor as fu*k, Biggie lived an average with food on the table, yearly trips to Jamaica, snes video game. 2pac moved several times in his life to different cities with fu*ked up mom and had barely any cloths. They BOTH lived in the hood, but the difference between poor and well livring was great. Go ahead look it up, Biggie moms says this, and documentaries says the same things.

Lol, he got Biggie k!lled? Then Biggie shouldnt went to Cali 6 months after the death of 2pac and freestyle verse from Long kiss goodnight, wouldnt it be smart to gtfo of Cali when he started getting death threats? I can tell allready you are ignorant as fu*k. 2pac was sure no angel. But you 2pac bashers make him to some sort of douchebag..

In some ways 2pac can be fraud aswell if thats how you wanna paint him as. But Biggie is the bigger fraud. And the difference between them is quite big.

Heard of the thug life movement? He actually wrote down codes for everyone in the Hood to go by. How to treat kids with ni violence and women etc. Your knowledge about these 2 rappers is numb
you in here defending pock like you grew up with him.

FOH clown. he a regular dude like me and you.
 05-06-2012, 12:51 PM         #107
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I remember reading that biggie also went to a private school

and his stans dont help, they make it seem like he was moving bricks. some members on bx actually believe he was the black frank white
One of my homeboys went to Highschool with that n*gga. He copped his trees from Big too. *shrugs
Fact of the matter (and n*ggas in here who've actually grew up around some of these dudes in some of these neighborhoods can attest to this) none of these rap n*ggas is G like that. I would say that only rappers who "I'VE" come across in the hood who I would say at least "look" like they're on some hardcore "fuhk you up for no reason and get you for everything you got" type sh*t is them MOP n*ggas when I would check my son in Brownsville for tints. But thats just me. One of my old gf's cousin was Prodigy, my cousin used to date Fredro Starr, Fat Joe used to hang with one of my n*ggas cousins and my man Silva used to sell to Styles P. And them n*ggas all just regular a.ss n*ggas. That all folks. Its hip hop. You cant be in the steet if too busy writing raps.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 05-06-2012 at 12:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #108
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This thread is stupid people trying to tell people that they never ment about there life

Unless you was with them 24/7 you don't know what they was doing
 6 years ago '10        #109
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 HarryPNess said:
you in here defending pock like you grew up with him.

FOH clown. he a regular dude like me and you.
Its difference between stating facts and "d!ckriding"

Some people on bx are really 15 year old kids
 6 years ago '07        #110
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
You mean to tell me Biggie didn't really slit the wrist of some dudes little sister, after she sucked his d!ck then he stabbed her brother with the icepick?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #111
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 uddart said:

look here kid , you're nothing but a pac stan , who isn't bringing anything to the table .. you k!lled your whole credibility with your 1st post .. facts with legit facts .. go home ..

are you even from the USA ? you mad that pac wasnt everything you read about ?

just cause he was poor dont mean anything .. thats the story for a lot of young blacks growing up here in this country .. nothing I posted was irrational or dumb , you're just a super stan who has a extra special affinity for a rapper ..

getting emotional for a man who you didnt even know is kinda lady like tho ..
 6 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Nas wasnt living that life though. His father was a famous jazz player who toured the world, his mother was a capable woman who kept food on the table. He even admitted that he ate, while his friends starved...Biggie wrote rhymes while D-Roc and C were robbing/selling dope...Plenty of individuals from Brooklyn who did live that life have all gave various testimonies that Big was slinging with him, Big DID get locked up in North Carolina for selling dope, even after he started dealing with Puff. Those things happened
Nas father wasn't in his life, and just like Biggie moms', kept food on the table. Nas was in the streets selling crack, maybe not in it to the depth of his character, but more authentic than Biggie. Biggie did like any other artist now, catch a charge after he got money. Who he was growing up wasn't even remotely what he portrayed. Nas was an illiterate drop out who is still suffering the consequences of such, Biggie got k!lled playing an image that he was not about in any fashion.

Im from Queens, so when Nas raps about the hardships and problems of the community he didnt face, but my family did face(my family was homeless for about 3 years) then I know he isnt speaking for himself, but all of us...Biggie did the same thing, he spoke for Brooklyn. 50 didnt destroy Ja Rule over 'authenticity', once again im from Queens, Ja had people in his circle that our mothers told us to never go around because they were murderers, drug dealers, and authentic street n*ggas. 50 knew that, hell the same people that shot him, robbed him, and stabbed him walked with Ja everyday, toured with him even...Hows he not authentic? Jeffrey came from a well to do home(like Big and Nas did) but his circle had people who controlled the drug trade in Queens New York. 50 'destroyed' Ja Rules career by putting a false aura of being "soft" around Ja Rule...He was calling him pus*y, but at the same time 50 was either upstate or in Canada recording, not in Queens...dont fall for the show/jux. He also beat him with better music, and anyone from there knows thats the truth. You cant tell me Ja was hanging with Supreme, one of New Yorks more well known gangsters of the past 30 years, and then tell me he was "Soft".
So Biggie can speak about the violence of Brooklyn, even though that wasn't him, but when Nas who we already know isn't thugged out brings it out in the most precedent form, he isn't bringing a higher sense of poetic element than big?
Like I was saying beforehand as far as Ja and Fif, being a.ssociated because you live in the neighborhood, and know dudes, doesn't make you IN it. There are decent folk by large in the slums, but the real gangsters, goons, thugs, whoever you call them, are of a few out the population. Lil Wayne hangs with k!llers, that doesn't make him anymore gangster. We can leave the politics of that alone cause that can go in both directions, however, this is about authenticity of character. Nas brought about several positive messages, and artistry throughout his whole career, Biggie mirrored this in no way.

To try and give Nas credit, but then use the same criteria for discrediting Big is simply not going to work, sorry.

And I respect your opinion, I dont have to call you names like some of the other users, but including that Lil B stuff in your posts really shoots your credibility in the a.ss. I understand its a running joke/and/or trend at the moment, but no. Stop bringing that kid up when attempting to have a serious conversation about people who actualy influenced and groomed the culture.
The difference between Nas and Big, is that Nas gangster image is an apparent fabrication mixed with his minor parts in such, and even more, Nas has a conscious, contradicting but positive image. Biggie does not, Gimmie the Loot, Machine gun funk, n*ggas Bleed, damn, even missing you was a heartfelt cold a.ss song that brought emotion, but still said nothing uplifting. I give him for Juicy, and Skys' the limit but the fabrications' are in those songs too. So how am I to gather any sense of poetic element, when he almost 1 dimensional.

You're cool in my book, I've noticed your post but as far as Lil B. Hes' one of the best artist that has come, changed the culture in his own aspect and promotes a positive message. Its' mind boggling that anyone can hate that, something is wrong with people. For every Lil B post, there is 500 haters responding, I think the credibility of a hater who goes to such extent to raise an artist to fame just to hate him more as they do, is the one with the shot credibility as a person. Lil B makes music that when ever you think on the past, good bad, okay, sad, happy, w/e a BASEDGOD track can go with it, only person to do that is Pac, and if you cant' feel Pac(not saying you) then you just a punk pus*y n*gga, like real talk. Same goes for Lil B, except if you dont' like him, you're just have hate in your heart, and I cant respect that, while people glorify frauds like Big.

#TYBG

Puffy himself is the son of a notorius New York Gangster. Do your research on his father, Melvin Combs, he sold dope right alongside Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, and the other popular drug dealers of the 60s/70s.
I never said Puffy aint a goon, well...hes' what I'd call a WallSt. goon, highly amoral, piece of sh*t, objectively an elite. It makes sense.
Biggie didnt uplift individuals? He didnt move the culture forward while bringing positivity? Two of his biggest songs were songs about making it when facing many of the problems we all faced from those communities, i'll leave this with you.
NY has always been biased. Biggie was not felt across the country like Pac was. When Pac died, thugs cried. Biggie died, Missing You and We'll Love Big Poppa declined in 2 weeks. Biggie was raised to fame after his death, and his polaring with Pac, in all reality Big doesn't deserve to be in the top 20, his catalog is short, just like Big L and although he dropped a classic, he died being a fraud and got whacked cause of it. Nobody on the West cried for Big, I came to appreciate him through listening to hiphop, and understanding his importance in the history, but he got his fame largely due to Pac, you can tell when the amount of documentaries and mystique is around Pac, and finally when a Big movie gets' made its' a fu*king mockery and disgrace to the lil legacy he did have.

When I was young and Pac got k!lled, I was about 6 or 7, first thing I said to my lil n*gga was "We gotta k!ll biggie".

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-06-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #113
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
look here kid , you're nothing but a pac stan , who isn't bringing anything to the table .. you k!lled your whole credibility with your 1st post .. facts with legit facts .. go home ..

are you even from the USA ? you mad that pac wasnt everything you read about ?

just cause he was poor dont mean anything .. thats the story for a lot of young blacks growing up here in this country .. nothing I posted was irrational or dumb , you're just a super stan who has a extra special affinity for a rapper ..

getting emotional for a man who you didnt even know is kinda lady like tho ..
It was suppose to be get legit facts from legit sources such as statements from close persons, documentaries. But im writing from my phone so that misstake was not a suprise.

Anyway im proving u wrong, and when im calling u 2pac basher. Im the emotional stan? Something isnt correct here. Why wont debate with me instead of calling me false things?

I proved u wrong and u call me emotional? Did I type any smileys to show my emotions? Clearly not. I suspect u are the stan that got hurt when the sad truth was exposed to u.
 5 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 09-02-2012, 12:52 PM         #115
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Nas father wasn't in his life,

[video - click to view]

And then the n*gga said this sh*t...................

Cantankerous said:
When I was young and Pac got k!lled, I was about 6 or 7, first thing I said to my lil n*gga was "We gotta k!ll biggie".
...................really n*gga............we?

Yall got to stop listening to these dumb n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
its always yo f*ggot a.ss followin me ^^^ , listen to the full song bi*ch n*gga , must have downloaded Lost Tapes 3 weeks ago

Roaches and weed all over my crib him and moms relaxing
Next thing you know he packing
Could I help it papa was a rolling stone
Who loved the pretty brown round
Out of town bound ...
Jumping in his jazz Benz he touring
Before he left he taught me something
A child's young years the most important time to be there
That's why he stayed till we grew up, respect is still here
One day they can be in your life next day they be out
fu*k was you sayin again pus*y?
 5 years ago '12        #117
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Aesop730 said:
what came from pac movement ? what did he change ? .. the rap game .. .. great ..

public enemy , zulu nation , these dudes had REAL movements on the level of some revolutionary shyt .. thats why they changed the game up and tried to silence them, really did silence their movement{s] .. thats how strong their movement was ..
he influenced the legendary lil zane...pac lives thru that n*gga...dont u understand m without zane takin over pacs legacy do u know where the fu*k the rap game would be.

nah im bullsh*ttin :mikeeppsyea hright:
 09-02-2012, 01:22 PM         #118
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
its always yo f*ggot a.ss followin me ^^^ , listen to the full song bi*ch n*gga , must have downloaded Lost Tapes 3 weeks ago

fu*k was you sayin again pus*y?
Really? Me, your not even on my radar n*gga........I mean you could be........but I dont think you want that problem.................pause on that sh*t too.................here are the lyrics though

To My n*gga who brought me in this world
Taught us right n*gga

My old dad important to the family structure
Provider, god,
My moms a queen, that universal team symbalizer
My pops maybe was late but always came home
My moms would put us to bed and she would wait on
Soon as he walk in the door she barking
I turned down to Johnny Carson
Jumped out the bed
We grabbed both his legs
Me and my brother
Not knowing the pain he gave my mother
Night after night, f!ghting yelling at each other
My papa played the street all day
Mama was either home, at work, while we played inside the hall way
She sacrifices all she got to feed us
When she was alone she cried by the phone peeping out the window heated
But still I didn't see it
Mama hid it from us
We was kids younger
Till we got bigger, on to
Bigger things that we knew what the time was
That daddy was leaving the crib and my moms love

Papa was player, player wasn't papa
Papa loved the ladies
Never got enough of
Pretty brown round
Running round town (Shhhhh)
Don't tell your mother what's going down
[Repeat 2x]

So many kids I knew, never knew who Pop was
That's why I show my pop love
He was still around when I popped up
He could have left my moms pregnant
Shook to death but stayed
Watch me crawl till I took my first step, to the first grade
To my first fist f!ght
Right behind me he would stand
No matter how big or tall he made me f!ght you like a man
Throw dirt in your eye, swing my right scoop your a.ss and slam
He watched me so I wouldn't get jumped by shorty's fam
Roaches and weed all over my crib him and moms relaxing
Next thing you know he packing
So then I asked him
What's this white sh*t on that plate and your face?
Papa why you butt a.ss from the waist
And who's this lady I'm facing
Dark skin you're not my mommy
He grabbed me up to run some smooth words by me
Promised things that he would buy me
If I kept my mouth closed and don't tell mommy
He said one day I'll understand little me
What's in you, is inside me

Papa was player, player wasn't papa
Papa loved the ladies
Never got enough of
Pretty brown round
Running round town (Shhhhh)
Don't tell your mother what's going down
[Repeat 2x]

Pop's told me hold my own
Pop's told me value home
Could I help it papa was a rolling stone
Who loved the pretty brown round
Out of town bound
Trumpet in his jazz band, he's touring
At home I play his latest recordings
And it's strange how, I do my thing now
I'm in the game now
Inherited his brain power
To pull strings and gain power
Our weed habit's the same now
No white lines to trumpets to tight rhymes
And beats that be pumping
Before he left he taught me something
A child's young years the most important time to be there
I'm older now see what having a father's about
One day they can be in your life next day they be out
It's not because of you, you know the deal
Him and your moms feel
If they stay together then someone would get k!lled
I love you still
Always will
Cause that's my n*gga
Although you felt you was wrong
I still feel you kid
Life goes on

From dudes own mouth....................stop talking
 5 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Really? Me, your not even on my radar n*gga........I mean you could be........but I dont think you want that problem.................pause on that sh*t too.................here are the lyrics though
You a problem , try me bi*ch n*gga

n*gga I quoted the lyrics , same sh*t you posted , where he specifically said his pops LEFT. Either way f*ggot, this thread ain't about your Nas d!ck sucking antics, why the fu*k are you here? Talk about Biggie fraud a.ss or shut the fu*k up.
 09-02-2012, 01:41 PM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
You a problem , try me bi*ch n*gga

n*gga I quoted the lyrics , same sh*t you posted , where he specifically said his pops LEFT. Either way f*ggot, this thread ain't about your Nas d!ck sucking antics, why the fu*k are you here? Talk about Biggie fraud a.ss or shut the fu*k up.
Yes but what is not stated is his age. Where as the part I quoted actually does that..........do you see the difference? I know your challenged (anyone who listens to the disaster that is Lil B has to be)but stop and think about what your saying.............. The song was specifically used to show just how completely full your bullsh*t meter is. I mean Biggie wasn't a gangster because he was to fat? Really son? ............
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy