Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2012, 01:11 AM         #81
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude typing essays like he knew Pac personally

let it go, he been dead nearly two decades and you still got his name in ur mouth

05-06-2012, 01:14 AM         #82
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarryPNess said:
at n*ggas over-hyping that Ballerina undercover princess. Dude wasn't bout no Thug Life. Just a modern day Rick Ross.
n*ggas just take my responses from other threads, flip it around, then make a new thread.

fu*k outta here.

then the TS a lil b fan. I take nothing lil b fans say serious
 6 years ago '07        #83
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
 Aesop730 said:
if pac had such a strong movement tell me what came about from his movement ?
the movements back in the day had people becoming 5 %ers and everything , the WU had people gaining enlightenment , had people going and searching for knowledge , THOSE were real movements ..

what change did pac's movement bring about for his people ? instead of saying its a lost cause and laughing , why dont you provide proof , and disprove me ? this is a discussion board , share your thoughts .. what do most people remember pac for ? not for his positive messages , not for helping to wake up the youth .. no for the east coast west coast beef and things like shooting @ the police .. cmon be for real ..

Im not denying his greatness as a rapper, and as a writer ,but as a revolutionary for the people .. nope , im not buying it .. his movement didnt bring anything .. I'm sure it's some old heads here who were around for the Zulu nation movement , KRS- One , Public Enemy , Native Tongues , poor righteous teachers , Rakim .. they can tell you how strong and REAL those movements were .. Pac had a movement , but not on that level ... He was planning on starting a real movement , but what happened .. he got popped , end of him ..
In 1992 at the ‘Truc Picnic’ in Cali, Tupac was instrumental in getting rival members of the Crips and Bloods to sign the Code Of THUG LIFE.

He and Mutulu Shakur had helped write up the ‘code’ , with help from other ‘og’s’ . (that's why Pac used to wear so many different color bandannas). A code of ethics; A code Created for thugs to use with consideration when on the streets. These codes will help the innocent stay safe within their community. The codes where designed to give order to the rise of gang violence and drug dealing. It made certain immoral actions, against the code which, would become a code of the street.

The Code of THUG LIFE is listed here.It details do's and don''ts for being a righteous thug and banger.

Code OF THUG LIFE:

1. All new Jacks to the game must know: a) He’s going to get rich. b) He’s going to jail. c) He’s going to die.

2. Crew Leaders: You are responsible for legal/financial payment commitments to crew members; your word must be your bond.

3. One crew’s rat is every crew’s rat. Rats are now like a disease; sooner or later we all get it; and they should too.

4. Crew leader and posse should select a diplomat, and should work ways to settle disputes. In unity, there is strength!

5. Car jacking in our Hood is against the Code.

6. Slinging to children is against the Code.

7. Having children slinging is against the Code.

8. No slinging in schools.

9. Since the rat Nicky Barnes opened his mouth; ratting has become accepted by some. We’re not having it.

10. Snitches is outta here.

11. The Boys in Blue don’t run nothing; we do. Control the Hood, and make it safe for squares.

12. No slinging to pregnant Sisters. That’s baby k!lling; that’s genocide!

13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.

14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.

15. Harm to children will not be forgiven.

16. Attacking someone’s home where their family is known to reside, must be altered or checked.

17. Senseless brutality and r*pe must stop.

18. Our old folks must not be abused.

19. Respect our Sisters. Respect our Brothers.

20. Sisters in the Life must be respected if they respect themselves.

21. Military disputes concerning business areas within the community must be handled professionally and not on the block.

22. No shooting at parties.

23. Concerts and parties are neutral territories; no shooting!

24. Know the Code; it’s for everyone.

25. Be a real ruff neck. Be down with the code of the Thug Life.

26. Protect yourself at all times..

Some other Interpretations:

Thug Life means - The Hate U Gave Lil'' Infants fu*ks Everyone.

n*gga means - Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.

OUTLAW stands for ''Operating Under Thug Laws As Warriors''

That's one of his movements that he started, he used to get alot of letters from og's saying they were down for the movement. Even had Iron Mike Tyson (one of the biggest athletes of the 90's) and Biggie screaming THUG LIFE during the 90's, check the youtube 93 Baltimore performance to see BIG yelling thug life on stage.

You can tell he took his movement seriously because during that time (92-94) in the midst of all the legal and personal drama he was still throwing free benefit concerts (trying to get other big name rappers to join in), speaking at schools, giving the little bit of money that he had, risking his life and career to help out a black man he didn't even know (the police shooting), stopping his tour bus to visit an injured child in a hospital that he didn't know when he heard the news on the radio, always keeping a group of young inner city kids around him so they could have better opportunities (the Underground Railroad & Havenots program he started), taking gun charges for Biggie and his entourage, rapping about the personal stories of pain from the people he was around, the list goes on.........and you can tell he was for the people and those things weren't about record sales because he never even wanted those things to be publicized to the media (most of them weren't except the cop shooting). Dude was definitely about what he spoke about wether it be good or bad.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-06-2012 at 02:58 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #84
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Aesop730 said:
I'm not bout to go back and forth over this shyt and two dead a.ss dudes who cant save a soul or anything .. like i said most these rappers are fake, and this shyt is just entertainment , pac wasnt no different than the next man.. he aint even really have no movement ...

public enemy , x- clan , poor righteous reachers , etc >>> anything pac ever said , did , or put out ...

and you say stay consistent with my statements ,lol ... dude they were extorting puff , biggie had no choice but to be around them .. he told pac not to hang with them .. but whatever , you're disillusioned about Pac , so it's no sense in even trying to have a debate with you .
Dumbest sh*t ever posted
 6 years ago '11        #85
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Aesop730 said:
if pac had such a strong movement tell me what came about from his movement ?
the movements back in the day had people becoming 5 %ers and everything , the WU had people gaining enlightenment , had people going and searching for knowledge , THOSE were real movements ..

what change did pac's movement bring about for his people ? instead of saying its a lost cause and laughing , why dont you provide proof , and disprove me ? this is a discussion board , share your thoughts .. what do most people remember pac for ? not for his positive messages , not for helping to wake up the youth .. no for the east coast west coast beef and things like shooting @ the police .. cmon be for real ..

Im not denying his greatness as a rapper, and as a writer ,but as a revolutionary for the people .. nope , im not buying it .. his movement didnt bring anything .. I'm sure it's some old heads here who were around for the Zulu nation movement , KRS- One , Public Enemy , Native Tongues , poor righteous teachers , Rakim .. they can tell you how strong and REAL those movements were .. Pac had a movement , but not on that level ... He was planning on starting a real movement , but what happened .. he got popped , end of him ..

They got a play going on right now about inner city youth based on 2pac

Dear mama is in the record books as one of the most important songs in history they also study it at college on top of it being the song everybody dedicated to there mother on mothers day

2pac has 3 statutes in Germany

All the money 2pac has made since death goes into a organization to help inner city kids in Atlanta

Do I really have to continue?
 6 years ago '04        #86
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19604 19604
you dudes are crazy.

but at the end of the day I guess you dudes are entitled to your own opinions and rationalizations but you dudes are going way too far with it. Obviously rappers are "reporters" and put up a front because what do you expect. It's a man ego, it can take him to the top or 6 feet under and in rap it just comes out of you. Biggie was a beast emcee and still kept it funky regardless of being a felon or somesh*t. So what he isn't the dirtiest muthafu*ker with a record around man. Dude played his part and was consistent with his rhymes. That FUNK!

But it's also circumstance. Just cause Biggie didn't grow up like he said in his raps it doesn't validate Rick Ross. He was a fu*kING C.O.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 05-06-2012 at 02:41 AM..
 05-06-2012, 02:44 AM         #87
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
you're just repeating yourself .. he had a movement as far as music , but so did biggie, he didnt have no real movement , like people try and paint him as this revolutionary .. he didnt have no movement such as that , and if you cant even UNDERSTAND what I'm saying .. I overstand why .. ..
Over 30 charities in America alone have been started either in his name, or because of his influence. There are statues in the world dedicated to this man, like another poster has identified. Because of his widespread fame, his background/story actually helped expose alot of individuals to the black panthers and real black militants, individuals who would never actually come into contact with that type of information....because of them being exposed to that material, and reading deeper into what Tupac and his family stood for, you in a way have more individuals becoming knowledgeable of the social injustices formed against African Americans by cops and/or the American government. Public Enemy and alot of those individuals you named were actually rapping about the things that Pacs mother, aunts/uncles/cousins were going through. That was his families life in those rhymes believe it or not.

And most importantly....and one thing im SAD nobody brought up....they are teaching college courses about this mans life and his influence on the urban youth. He is being studied and his knowledge/lifestory consumed by younger generations, in hopes of grooming them to deal with the problems of society.

I honestly wasnt TO big of a fan of his music...im from Queens and im admittedly biased. But I DO respect what he meant for the hip hop culture, and most importantly what his life story/background means for black people. All of those individuals you named praise Pac and consider his time on earth a gift from god...His family walked the walk that they all talked about.
 05-06-2012, 02:56 AM         #88
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is sad by the way. First of all R.I.P to Christopher Wallace....

About 99.8% of the rappers we've all looked up to, did not live the life they rapped about. Its nothing wrong with that at all...I mean Marvin Gaye admitted he wasnt a ladies man, and hell Smokey Robinson wrote in his book about how Marvin Gaye didnt even like Soul music and/or R&B at all. Marvin liked doo-wop and jingles according to Smokey, but Marvin also admitted that his voice was much better suited for soul.............

I say all of that to say...Its entertainment first and foremost...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT.....I never expected Biggie to be Frank White, Nas to be Escobar, or Jay Z to be driving around Brooklyn with 92 bricks in his trunk, going 55 in a 54 telling the law what he wont do......Nah, I never expected those things.

Rappers are writers....they arent any different than fictional writers who carefully create stories that strike close to home. They mix their own situations with things they witnessed while on their path and put it together in a format thats entertaining for us consumers..nothing more/nothing less. Biggie succeeded in doing that, while also mastering the ability of not only retelling what he witnessed in Bedstuy, but by also being an expert at putting words together in a creative way so they'd flow.

His words were real because he spoke for Brooklyn, he didnt just speak for Big. As a New Yorker, I feel he spoke for me, not just for Big. Youre doing to much to discredit the MAN when the thing is....none of us know Christopher Wallace the man...we only know biggie the rapper...His mom telling us what did or didnt happen is irrelevant because none of us asked Biggie to tell us the truth, we only asked him to report what he saw in Brooklyn.

He did his job without his character and/or Brooklyns character ever coming into question. Mission complete
 6 years ago '05        #89
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
...eh... good a.ss thread folk..

real sh*t mane...

most rappers is on some fraud sh*t... i aint mad its how the game goes..

fu*k a n*gga who gets mad about a rappers authenticity... they all fake..

...so lets just keep it musical ya dig...
 6 years ago '10        #90
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Biggie used to take trips to Jamaica with his moms every summer, so he was def not broke. And there is à lot of 2pac bashing here. Aesop is one dumb motherf, u should try get facts from legit facts, instead of listening to other 2pac haters. Some of the things u said didnt even make sense
 05-06-2012, 04:50 AM         #91
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
Biggie used to take trips to Jamaica with his moms every summer, so he was def not broke. And there is à lot of 2pac bashing here. Aesop is one dumb motherf, u should try get facts from legit facts, instead of listening to other 2pac haters. Some of the things u said didnt even make sense
"get facts from legit facts" stfu nothing he said was irrational, he was stating his opinion
 6 years ago '04        #92
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 madeulook said:
"get facts from legit facts" stfu nothing he said was irrational, he was stating his opinion

.. thank you .. I can respect the couple of post that gave me an intelligent reply , instead of being ignorant and calling me out of my name and or laughing cause you dont have the knowledge/intelligence to try and kick any .. I overstand why ...

I did forget about him getting a college course tho , props for that one ... thats the same thing I was saying in my earlier post .. In the end , this stuff is all entertainment and nothing more , when cats buy too much into it thats when they get either : hurt , lost , or confused ... more power to all you all ..
 6 years ago '07        #93
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 drumgangP said:
This thread is sad by the way. First of all R.I.P to Christopher Wallace....

About 99.8% of the rappers we've all looked up to, did not live the life they rapped about. Its nothing wrong with that at all...I mean Marvin Gaye admitted he wasnt a ladies man, and hell Smokey Robinson wrote in his book about how Marvin Gaye didnt even like Soul music and/or R&B at all. Marvin liked doo-wop and jingles according to Smokey, but Marvin also admitted that his voice was much better suited for soul.............

I say all of that to say...Its entertainment first and foremost...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT.....I never expected Biggie to be Frank White, Nas to be Escobar, or Jay Z to be driving around Brooklyn with 92 bricks in his trunk, going 55 in a 54 telling the law what he wont do......Nah, I never expected those things.

Rappers are writers....they arent any different than fictional writers who carefully create stories that strike close to home. They mix their own situations with things they witnessed while on their path and put it together in a format thats entertaining for us consumers..nothing more/nothing less. Biggie succeeded in doing that, while also mastering the ability of not only retelling what he witnessed in Bedstuy, but by also being an expert at putting words together in a creative way so they'd flow.

His words were real because he spoke for Brooklyn, he didnt just speak for Big. As a New Yorker, I feel he spoke for me, not just for Big. Youre doing to much to discredit the MAN when the thing is....none of us know Christopher Wallace the man...we only know biggie the rapper...His mom telling us what did or didnt happen is irrelevant because none of us asked Biggie to tell us the truth, we only asked him to report what he saw in Brooklyn.

He did his job without his character and/or Brooklyns character ever coming into question. Mission complete
as probably the only person on here to ever crosspaths with Biggie I definitely approve this. not because you are implying he wasn't real or didnt live the life he portrayed but because you understand that as a n*gga from Brooklyn Biggie had to speak for everyone and he did it very well.
 6 years ago '10        #94
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
You do know that BIG had a criminal record? No? That he was arrested in NC for selling...and prior to that had a weapons charge after dropping out. He clearly raps about both incidents. And he posted bail in NC...so it's not like he was broke.

I hate fu*ktards like the TS.
 6 years ago '12        #95
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
This thread is from a lil b fan who cares what he says lmao

Last edited by Dee352; 05-06-2012 at 08:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
yeah like mother WAllace gon' be the first to know if he was really selling crack after school & what the fu*k lived with his mom til 20? lol this a bunch of irrelevant sh*t not to mention Miss Wallace clearly said they weren't wealthy in his documentary, my n*ggas fat as hell & looks just like Biggie & I know damn well he aint rich living in his small a.ss dingy apartment

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-06-2012 at 08:10 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
man i didnt even fu*k with biggie/pac like that...liked a few songs but damn alot of cats straight up worship these dudes haha

dont know too much about biggie, except all the bullsh*t you hear....but Pac....how can you be a real G danicin behind a dude with a fake nose?? like forreal
 05-06-2012, 09:55 AM         #98
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie went jail

ross is prison police

u do the maths
 6 years ago '09        #99
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813

On the other hand, if an artist is authentic(Tupac, Lil B, Gucci, Dmx, Lil Boosie, C-murder), especially being products of the hood or bad places of residence, are called stupid for their authenticity, yet fake artist are praised for being unknowingly fake, and even more criticize the new generation for being fake, AND AUTHENTIC(alternatively). Hiphop listeners are as a.ssbackwards, as the rappers themselves.
Post lost all types of validity after this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #100
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
we are different around our parents. till this day my mom doesn't know about me selling weed and cooking crack in her kitchen or hiding my gun in the rip of the couch...but she always tell people my child aint no angel but hes no devil either.

to us as kids we feel we are broke n poor because we cant get those jordans or that jacket when its just calling our name so we vent one way or another.

but looking back on my child hood i was pretty good i didnt need or want for anything of importance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy