Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i just remembered that "fu*k my moms and my girl" line and thought if my son died that would be a hard line to listen to
 6 years ago '10        #62
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,562 | Props total: 5924 5924
 kiddrocay said:
every rapper is a n*gga please

so we are acting like they all commit the murders they talk about in songs, what these mafiaso rappers who move tons of bricks??
Not Q-Tip. :-)
 05-05-2012, 04:28 PM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

One of the biggest hustlers from my neighborhood was a Preacher, washed his dirty money through the church and had non-profits for a cover....
When I lived in Queens one of the most successful dealers was a family doctor. He and his wife practiced on everyones children during the day, and at night they were moving weight with their parents

It might take me some time, cause this was 89-93 when it was going on, but Ima see if I can find a news clip. sh*ts hilarious
 6 years ago '07        #64
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
I'm from the hood and I can see where Biggie probably exaggerated a lot. A lot of them rap dudes do that. They got into their characters a lil too much.
 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM         #65
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac and BIG were part storytellers, some of you are unable to tell the difference between the art of story telling and the real life of the rapper...Why is it Pac and BIG get more heat for it then say Nas? Its because we all know Nas is telling a story most of the time whereas Pac and Big were somehow so gifted that they made you believe fiction as fact

Pac lived that life, he was raised by political gangsta, americas most wanted, BIG also lived that life, he did some dirt, both of them had background with the criminal element and neither had a "easy" life.

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-05-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671

[video - click to view]

>

ralse and grafted's life
 6 years ago '10        #67
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
 MONSTALOCC said:

>

ralse and grafted's life
crying@ralse
 6 years ago '10        #68
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
You fu*ktards forget that Biggie was still from Bed Stuy, which was a horrible place to be in the late 80's/early 90's
 6 years ago '04        #69
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 5360 5360
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
i never said he aint grow up in the hood, but Pac clearly had it harder den Big throughout his life cuz he was movin from spot to spot, from Harlem to baltimore to Marin City cuz his moms was f*cked up. BIG atleast had a solid livin spot for a minute and wasnt as broke as Pac was.

what about hatian jack n sh*t? aint Pac blow up they spot on Against all Odds? who cares if they aint respect Pac, those were two lowlife n*ggas who tried to frame him. real street dudes? yeah, but these n*ggas aint prophets; just cuz they aint respect Pac don't mean sh*t homie.

ight and Pac been rode on for goin to a private school on here even tho he couldnt even pay the tuition to get in there. and jada p said he was broke when he was in there so i cant see how that proves Pac wasnt broke as f*ck growin up. ima let the music be what it is, but n*ggas front like Pac was fake nd fraud while BIG was the the 100% authentic street hustler meanwhile he wasnt about half that sh*t and prolly never bust a gun before neither.
dont matter who had it harder , they were both exposed to the same ill's as all inner city black men .. he blew up the spot on them after they set him up for r*pe , and tried to merk his a.ss, he didnt go back @ them like a real thug a.ss street dude would, he ran to the west coast put out a diss record , cause he wasnt nothing but a rapping a.ss n*gga and then was getting extorted by Suge like the rest of them death row artist were , all the tough shyt he talked and he only got shot , and k!lled in the end trying to be what he wasnt .. and he got biggie caught up in it , and he ended up getting popped .

Yeah they were real street dudes , grimey a.ss " lowlifes " { as you said ] , thats how the streets are grimey cant trust nobody wtf [but they such lowlifes that this guy pac is trying to be like them , hang around them and all that .. right } and nobody called them prophets, and actually thats not even the correct term to use , but as far as that street shyt that pac popped off about, they knew he wasnt really built like that . dont have anything to do with being a prophet ... pac was a wanna be a.ss fake n*gga who was good with a pen and happened to be raised by black revolutionaries/ dope heads early in his life and grew up broke , for that era that was a lot of black kids raised that way { and today] pac was a FAKE , beef with big FAKE, he told that n*gga he was just trying to get paid ... and he wasnt even doing that .. he was a puppet .. Big Syke dont even comment on pac and his death row era .. wonder why ..

im not debating if he was broke , i really dont care if he was, dont really matter , and i never said one dude was fronting more than the other, most if not all rappers front . And I never said Big was a 100% authentic street hustler , I said that pac is just as much of a fraud as biggie was, but nobody really tries to paint Biggie as some black super hero like they do pac , that shyt needs to stop , that n*gga wasnt no Malcolm x, he wasnt no real revolutionary like that . dudes put too much into these rappers and the music , this shyt is just entertainment .
 6 years ago '09        #70
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Aesop730 said:
dont matter who had it harder , they were both exposed to the same ill's as all inner city black men .. he blew up the spot on them after they set him up for r*pe , and tried to merk his a.ss, he didnt go back @ them like a real thug a.ss street dude would, he ran to the west coast put out a diss record , cause he wasnt nothing but a rapping a.ss n*gga and then was getting extorted by Suge like the rest of them death row artist were , all the tough shyt he talked and he only got shot , and k!lled in the end trying to be what he wasnt .. and he got biggie caught up in it , and he ended up getting popped.
wtf you mean it dont matter who had it harder, cuz u said so right? Pac had it harder growin up point blank, the fact u aint putting any stock into the fact Pac aint even have a stable home, mother, or father shows desperate measures ur willin to pull outta ur a.ss to convince us all of your theory that Pac is fake.

and no sh*t he blew up the spot on them after he set up the r*pe, whats he gon do, blow up the spot on them for no reason? and what you mean he was tryin to be like them? these were n*ggas affiliated thru bad boy, BIG and Puff chilled wit these muthaf*ckas on the regular. so Pac chills wit these n*ggas and he's tryin to be like them, but when BIG chillin wit them it's nothin of the sort. stay consistent wit ur statements next time.

and btw he didnt "run" to the west coast considerin he grew up there and the bay had no problem acceptin him, same wit Cali. He went to the West coast cuz he was doin time for a s3xual a.ssault charge and Suge was puttin up 1.4 mill to get him out as long as he joined death row. he went to the west and death Row so he could get the f*ck outta jail n*gga, LOL not cuz he was runnin from Hatian Jack.

and one more LOL to the "he got Biggie caught in it". nobody told his dumbass to go LA 6 months after Pac died, go out to party witout a vest on and then freestyle a Pac diss on LA radio the night before.

Yeah they were real street dudes , grimey a.ss " lowlifes " { as you said ] , thats how the streets are grimey cant trust nobody wtf [but they such lowlifes that this guy pac is trying to be like them , hang around them and all that .. right } and nobody called them prophets, and actually thats not even the correct term to use , but as far as that street shyt that pac popped off about, they knew he wasnt really built like that . dont have anything to do with being a prophet ... pac was a wanna be a.ss fake n*gga who was good with a pen and happened to be raised by black revolutionaries/ dope heads early in his life and grew up broke , for that era that was a lot of black kids raised that way { and today] pac was a FAKE , beef with big FAKE, he told that n*gga he was just trying to get paid ... and he wasnt even doing that .. he was a puppet .. Big Syke dont even comment on pac and his death row era .. wonder why ..
the beef wit BIG wasn't fake LOL again you pullin sh*t outta your a.ss.

What was still mostly talk and propaganda took a turn for the ugly at the Soul Train Awards this past March. When Biggie accepted his award and bigged-up Brooklyn, the crowd hissed. But the real drama came after the show, when Tupac and Biggie came face-to-face for the first time since Pac's shooting more than two years before. "That was the first time I really looked into his face," says Big. "I looked into his eyes and I was, like, Yo, this n*gga is really buggin' the f**k out."

The following week's Hollywood Reporter quoted an unnamed source saying that Shakur waved a pistol at Biggie. "Nah, Pac didn't pull steel on me," says Big. "He was on some tough s**t, though. I can't knock them dudes for the way they go about their biz. They made everything seem so dramatic. I felt the darkness when he rolled up that night. Duke came out the window fatigued out, screaming `West Side! Outlaws!' I was, like, `That's Bishop [Tupac's character in the movie Juice]!' Whatever he's doing right now, that's the role he's playing. He played that s**t to a tee. He had his little goons with him, and Suge was with him, and they was, like, `We gonna settle this now.' "

That's when Big's ace, Little Caesar of Junior M.A.F.I.A., stepped up. "The n*gga Ceez-pissy drunk-is up in the joint, like, `fu*k you!' " Big recalls. "Ceez is, like, `fu*k you, n*gga! East Coast, muthaf**ka!' Pac is, like, `We on the West Side now, we gonna handle this s**t.' Then his n*ggas start formulating and my n*ggas start formulating-somebody pulled a gun, muthaf**kas start screaming, `He got a gun, he got a gun!' We're, like, `We're in L.A. What the f**k are we supposed to do, shoot out?' That's when I knew it was on."
lol at BIG's comment "i felt the darkness when he rolled up that night" smh ni*gga was SHOOK.

im not debating if he was broke , i really dont care if he was, dont really matter , and i never said one dude was fronting more than the other, most if not all rappers front . And I never said Big was a 100% authentic street hustler , I said that pac is just as much of a fraud as biggie was, but nobody really tries to paint Biggie as some black super hero like they do pac , that shyt needs to stop , that n*gga wasnt no Malcolm x, he wasnt no real revolutionary like that . dudes put too much into these rappers and the music , this shyt is just entertainment .
Pac wasnt no Malcolm X but he was one of the few rappers back then that voiced his opinion no matter wut the public had to stay about it, he shot n*ggas been shot and actually got in more trouble before he joined deathrow then on it so f*ck it he one of the few n*ggas that actually backed up what he talked about.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,951 | Props total: 6188 6188
This is entertainment. Some dumb a.ss n*ggaz I swear man. A lot of people done grew up and seen some sh*t. I done see a lot. But I ain't never had to sell drugs. Just did not ever want too. Saw my family grow up in that life and chose not too. But I was a first hand witness to a lot of things. A lot of people are.

I got guns and if anybody threatens me or my family I am willing to use them. Ain't nothing about being fake or fraud.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
I'm not bout to go back and forth over this shyt and two dead a.ss dudes who cant save a soul or anything .. like i said most these rappers are fake, and this shyt is just entertainment , pac wasnt no different than the next man.. he aint even really have no movement ...

public enemy , x- clan , poor righteous reachers , etc >>> anything pac ever said , did , or put out ...

and you say stay consistent with my statements ,lol ... dude they were extorting puff , biggie had no choice but to be around them .. he told pac not to hang with them .. but whatever , you're disillusioned about Pac , so it's no sense in even trying to have a debate with you .

Last edited by Aesop730; 05-05-2012 at 08:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #73
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^^^ this guy just said diddnt have a movement, its time to stop posting
 6 years ago '04        #74
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
^^^^ this guy just said diddnt have a movement, its time to stop posting

what came from pac movement ? what did he change ? .. the rap game .. .. great ..

public enemy , zulu nation , these dudes had REAL movements on the level of some revolutionary shyt .. thats why they changed the game up and tried to silence them, really did silence their movement{s] .. thats how strong their movement was ..
 6 years ago '04        #75
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
only thing pac's " movement " did was help put more " thug " a.ss n*ggas in cages .. but whatever ..
 6 years ago '10        #76
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy just said pac diddnt have a movement, one of the most charismatic rappers diddnt have a movement, one of the most controversial rappers held as the goat to many diddnt have a movement

sir just eaze away from the keyboard....
 6 years ago '04        #77
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy just said pac diddnt have a movement, one of the most charismatic rappers diddnt have a movement, one of the most controversial rappers held as the goat to many diddnt have a movement

sir just eaze away from the keyboard....

you're just repeating yourself .. he had a movement as far as music , but so did biggie, he didnt have no real movement , like people try and paint him as this revolutionary .. he didnt have no movement such as that , and if you cant even UNDERSTAND what I'm saying .. I overstand why .. ..
 6 years ago '10        #78
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
you're just repeating yourself .. he had a movement as far as music , but so did biggie, he didnt have no real movement , like people try and paint him as this revolutionary .. he didnt have no movement such as that , and if you cant even UNDERSTAND what I'm saying .. I overstand why .. ..
sir just stop posting
 6 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 kiddrocay said:
sir just stop posting
thats a lost cause homie, let it be
 6 years ago '04        #80
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
if pac had such a strong movement tell me what came about from his movement ?
the movements back in the day had people becoming 5 %ers and everything , the WU had people gaining enlightenment , had people going and searching for knowledge , THOSE were real movements ..

what change did pac's movement bring about for his people ? instead of saying its a lost cause and laughing , why dont you provide proof , and disprove me ? this is a discussion board , share your thoughts .. what do most people remember pac for ? not for his positive messages , not for helping to wake up the youth .. no for the east coast west coast beef and things like shooting @ the police .. cmon be for real ..

Im not denying his greatness as a rapper, and as a writer ,but as a revolutionary for the people .. nope , im not buying it .. his movement didnt bring anything .. I'm sure it's some old heads here who were around for the Zulu nation movement , KRS- One , Public Enemy , Native Tongues , poor righteous teachers , Rakim .. they can tell you how strong and REAL those movements were .. Pac had a movement , but not on that level ... He was planning on starting a real movement , but what happened .. he got popped , end of him ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy