Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
You not from bedstuy son, n*ggas from bedstuy know bout big.
 05-05-2012, 01:25 PM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
i know a guy i went to school with, straight A student, was in some kind of preppy type club, got a scholarship, i remember him saying he wanted to be a firef!ghter and stuff......turns out he's been gang bangin since middleschool and got caught running a drug ring.......so n*gga PLEASE!!!!!

You want another example???

Dude i was friends with when in the military in hawaii, real cool dude but was like always paranoid and etc. Got awards and all this sh*t ole golden boy type of n*gga, was busted by OSI one day and was found he was a drug dealer they didnt have enough evidence but got him for having drugs in posession and sh*t, i didnt know sh*t about it.

i know alot of people who did some sh*t and had stellar backgrounds.....so fu*k your thread. You dont have to be from the hood or the streets to do crazy sh*t like that.

One fact that alot of squares like the T/S fail to realize is that the only successful drug-dealers from were we come from were the ones that you would never know were selling drugs.

The truly succesful dealers had square-jobs and fronts, and you would never know they were moving work...unless they were your family members. Thats a part of the game squares dont know.

These clowns think every D-boy or hustler is supposed to be Scarface or Nino Brown, LOL, sh*t selling drugs is the one of the easiest things to do to generate money in the hood and damn near anybody can do it but nerds act like its some sensational thing that makes you special.

One of the biggest hustlers from my neighborhood was a Preacher, washed his dirty money through the church and had non-profits for a cover....

So yeah Biggie hustled and when it came time to craft his street-poems he embellished and exaggerated for artistic effect like all artists do.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
BIG has an actual arrest record, Ross didnt have an arrest record until after he dropped an album in fact Ross was a cop.

These n*ggas is nothing alike...
 05-05-2012, 01:29 PM         #44
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
BIG has an actual arrest record, Ross didnt have an arrest record until after he dropped an album in fact Ross was a cop.

Smart criminals dont get arrested idiot, and if you dont know the difference between a C.O. and a Cop how do you go skiing on the weekends and still blog on the internet?

kiddrocay said:
Imma save grafted some time, next hes gonna google something like this and claim its cantan

[pic - click to view]

Why would I use that picture of you to insult a Black nerd?
 6 years ago '10        #45
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
smart criminals dont pull their own cards do they

Ross pulled his own card
 6 years ago '05        #46
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Cambury said:

But gangsters aren't the only who have arrest records, and Ross was working with the authorities back then so its' safe to say, arrest records dont' make a thug.

And you guys' have a small perspective of the hood, the REAL goons, gangsters, and thugs make up a small population, while the rest is filled with common "hood" folk. All I'm saying is, big was apart of that small population, rather than who he claimed to be or aspired while he was poor.

Grafted aint' about sh*t and should be ignored. He that ugly lil lightskinned n*gga who gets his a.ss beat and robbed daily. He dont' got no bi*ches, he isn't respected intellectually, and is a fraud himself. Dude is a loser with an internet career
 05-05-2012, 01:36 PM         #47
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
n*gga you only in the thread cause you just like Biggie, acting hard when you a bi*ch a.ss house n*gga. Instead of talking tough, or posting pictures in the club or in front of an escalade, why don't you act like the lil fu*kboi your mother raised you to be, walking around at 12 looking like an apostle. bi*ch n*gga shut the fu*k up. Your lame a.ss probably wear dark tinted shades in front of the computer too.
I wear shades most of the time, but I have never used Photo-shop to enhance the shades on the face of another man like you did that picture in your avatar.

House-n*gga? You must be mad that I pulled your card and showed how unauthentic you are compared to Biggie.

Biggie was from Brooklyn, you are from KANSAS

Biggie had an actual identity, you hiding behind another mans picture

Biggie had a.ssociations and affiliations with certified street-dudes who do you have??

You are a fraud, your words lack credibility and untill you can authenticate yourself you should refrain from slandering respected and honored dudes like Biggie.
 6 years ago '05        #48
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
You never pulled my card, and I'm from Oakland CA, you a pus*y and thats' fact on any board you've been on. And dont' disrespect David Ruffin you bi*ch n*gga.
 6 years ago '09        #49
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Aesop730 said:
Pac wasnt no thuggin a.ss dude either tho .. Most of these dudes are frauds ..
Pac atleast was broke as f*ck, came from the hood and couldnt live wit a mom cuz she was addicted to crack. Jada pinkett said she met Pac nig*a aint even have lights and sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
Pac atleast was broke as f*ck, came from the hood and couldnt live wit a mom cuz she was addicted to crack. Jada pinkett said she met Pac nig*a aint even have lights and sh*t.
the ish biggie stans cant comprehend
 05-05-2012, 02:11 PM         #51
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
But gangsters aren't the only who have arrest records, and Ross was working with the authorities back then so its' safe to say, arrest records dont' make a thug.

And you guys' have a small perspective of the hood, the REAL goons, gangsters, and thugs make up a small population, while the rest is filled with common "hood" folk. All I'm saying is, big was apart of that small population, rather than who he claimed to be or aspired while he was poor.

Grafted aint' about sh*t and should be ignored. He that ugly lil lightskinned n*gga who gets his a.ss beat and robbed daily. He dont' got no bi*ches, he isn't respected intellectually, and is a fraud himself. Dude is a loser with an internet career

Ross worked at South Florida Intake for about a year when he was 19, Florida Corrections have 50% brothers and sisters from the community that work on the inside because we have family on the inside and thats how family on the inside get taken care of but squares that aint been to jail or had family in jail can only go by what they see on T.V.

We respect the teenagers with jobs like being a C.O. more than we do the teenagers who sell drugs. FACT.

Did Ross hustle yeah
Did Biggie hustle yeah
Did Cantakerflous hustle hell no

Stop acting like you know the "Hood", I can smell a square and you aint from no hood because if you was you would have never believed that the rhymes Biggie wrote were supposed to be authobiographies instead of rhymes.

Listen Geek-boy, Im only going to say this once and then Im done.

JayZ never lost 92 Bricks and thats based on what Dehaven, Calvin Klien, Jaz-O, & Gunna got to say on it...he was a worker.

Biggie never lived in a one-room-shack and thats based on his Brooklyn address

Nas was never Escobar moving kilograms with A.Z. he was at Marleys crib writing rhymes

Ice Cube never used his A.K. he went drafting school

Dre Dre is a "Gangsta Rap" pioneer but he never touched the streets a day of his life

Ice T was a pioneer of Gangsta rap he was really a car-stereo thief who spent time in the military...in his autobiography he admits he never pimped.

Too Short was a pioneer of "Pimp" rap and hes admitted that he was never a pimp.

Public Enemy pioneered "Black Struggle" rap but they were from the suburbs of Long Island and member Proffesor Griff was a former Corrections Officer and NOI.

Raekwon made one of the greatest Mafioso records of all time, never moved a kilo

Do you really believe that Jadakiss needs a scale that they weigh whales with to weigh his drugs? You think Styles P really rides around with a bomb in his car? You really think Ross was smoking dope while on his Iphone, You think Tupac was murdering his enimeis, You think Big Pun was a player, you think Jeezy had 'em for 17.5, you think Kool G Rap was in the Mafia, you think Snoop Dogg had actual price-tag prostitutes? You think 50-Cent shot and k!lled people?

......I get it, you think Emenim is truly a serial-killer and rapist.

Untill you have a complete understanding of the culture and the community how can you comment on what our artists are qualified or unqualified to rap about?

These rap-dudes are telling the stories of the communities they live in mixing personal experiences with the experiences of those in our communities who dont have the talents to express it themselves.

Let that man Rest in Paradise and go slander LiL B or them corny white brauds from the Bay that make the Bay look so raggedy.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Cantankerous said:
We should embrace all artist for the value of their music, rather than character or as an individual. Most hate on Ross, but Biggie is no different, and most rappers. Authenticity is not a part of hiphop, and has really never been. What we should take is, Hiphop at the current time is more "real" than ever, as we now have a myriad of individuality that simply doesn't revolve around a facade of being a thug, goon, or gangster.
Biggie was very different than ralse, no comparison but weight. @ hiphop being realer than ever. I see your angle but it's way off.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
so , what does that mean ? biggie still grew up in the hood , he might not have been broke but he was a dude in the hood who had a little bit more . Just like it is today . I dont really buy into to none of these rappers .. who is to say who is telling the truth and who isnt ?

just listen to the music and dont buy too much into it , thats how you end up lost and confused ... pac just as much of a fraud to me as biggie is .. how about the whole haitian jack thing and them being real street dudes and them not respecting pac ? I know you all have seen that video .. you can come with accusations and everything for both dudes . but it shouldnt take away from the music ..

nas is a 8th grade drop out , but he still spits knowledge in his raps . the thing with rick ross is that the dude lied and said it wasnt him , when he didnt have to do that . why not be straight up ? thats why people get on his head ..

then yea big went to a private school , a lot of NY dudes do that , but pac went to a performing arts school , he was educated to act and put on fronts . so just let the music be what it is ..

Last edited by Aesop730; 05-05-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #54
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
I swear these accusations of pac are unreal

pac lied like every other rapper lied about k!lling or how much of a gangster they are, thats it

other rappers take it to the point of them being king pins and ish

yall and this tired a.ss rhetoric of pac being one the fakest rappers is

biggie stans

my fav. rapper nas lies about k!lling too so why isnt he called fake

I guess because nas put it in a metaphorical way makes him real

one thing pac had that these doods yall claim real is heart, dood did some ish that many wouldnt even think of doing

pac never lied about his life, who he was or anything, yall be over analyzing ish to make it look like he lied about background and ish

Last edited by kiddrocay; 05-05-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 05-05-2012, 02:36 PM         #55
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some guy who calls himself Kid Rock is talking about "Kingpins", now ask yourself when the last time it was that you heard a rapper or somebody with street-knowledge refer to a d-boy as a "kingpin".

See hes dissconnected from the culture and he exposed himself.

Aint nann one of these freakish-geeks gonna address how Emenim made racist tapes, lied about them and then sued the Source magazine to not release the songs.......... ......... ...... ...... .... ...... ..

They wont ever address it because Emenim is their reflection in the mirror.
 6 years ago '10        #56
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Some guy who calls himself Kid Rock is talking about "Kingpins", now ask yourself when the last time it was that you heard a rapper or somebody with street-knowledge refer to a d-boy as a "kingpin".

See hes dissconnected from the culture and he exposed himself.

Aint nann one of these freakish-geeks gonna address how Emenim made racist tapes, lied about them and then sued the Source magazine to not release the songs.......... ......... ...... ...... .... ...... ..

They wont ever address it because Emenim is their reflection in the mirror.
too bad Im not one of those people you talk about @ this guy over analyzing my username to call me white and and claim my fav. rapper is Em, why do I even reply to this simpleton
 6 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
Grafted mad Ross is not what he says he is and just cant accept that fact, just let it go guy you will live to see another day
 6 years ago '09        #58
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Aesop730 said:
so , what does that mean ? biggie still grew up in the hood , he might not have been broke but he was a dude in the hood who had a little bit more . Just like it is today . I dont really buy into to none of these rappers .. who is to say who is telling the truth and who isnt ?
i never said he aint grow up in the hood, but Pac clearly had it harder den Big throughout his life cuz he was movin from spot to spot, from Harlem to baltimore to Marin City cuz his moms was f*cked up. BIG atleast had a solid livin spot for a minute and wasnt as broke as Pac was.

just listen to the music and dont buy too much into it , thats how you end up lost and confused ... pac just as much of a fraud to me as biggie is .. how about the whole haitian jack thing and them being real street dudes and them not respecting pac ? I know you all have seen that video .. you can come with accusations and everything for both dudes . but it shouldnt take away from the music ..
what about hatian jack n sh*t? aint Pac blow up they spot on Against all Odds? who cares if they aint respect Pac, those were two lowlife n*ggas who tried to frame him. real street dudes? yeah, but these n*ggas aint prophets; just cuz they aint respect Pac don't mean sh*t homie.

then yea big went to a private school , a lot of NY dudes do that , but pac went to a performing arts school , he was educated to act and put on fronts . so just let the music be what it is ..
ight and Pac been rode on for goin to a private school on here even tho he couldnt even pay the tuition to get in there. and jada p said he was broke when he was in there so i cant see how that proves Pac wasnt broke as f*ck growin up. ima let the music be what it is, but n*ggas front like Pac was fake nd fraud while BIG was the the 100% authentic street hustler meanwhile he wasnt about half that sh*t and prolly never bust a gun before neither.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Smart criminals dont get arrested idiot, and if you dont know the difference between a C.O. and a Cop how do you go skiing on the weekends and still blog on the internet?

Why would I use that picture of you to insult a Black nerd?
Ross used to sell white tees come on man, I am the streets...you need to realize who you talking to.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Cantankerous said:

nah nah nah...you not getting it.

Ross graduated HS, went to college became a correctional OFFICER/ peace OFFICER and sold white tees.

Biggie didnt graduate high school, sold drugs, caught gun charges and rode with real n*ggas. At the end of the day Biggie said "you dont know my n*gga Gutta kidnaps kids, fu*kem in they a.ss and drove them ova the bridge". You see what happened in front of hot97 and what type of weapons was used? Brooklyn n*ggas is no joke, so dont compare the two. You can say from his moms perspective he was this but guess what unless ya moms was doin dirt she dont need to know nothing. When you say Biggie is fake its an indictment on the borough feel me and Brooklyn dont support no fraud sh*t. This isn't Miami where n*ggas can go from being top CO in his training class to rhyming about knowing Noriega because you know his nephew.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago