Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
117 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 Cantankerous said:
Key things:
-Biggie Momma wanted to k!ll him, preferentially by strangulation
-Biggie was too fat to be a gangster
-Biggie wasnt poor as sh-t, nor went a day without food on the table(which we should have already known, hes' been increasingly obese throughout every stage of his life)
-Biggie worked at a grocery store, not slanging drugs after school
-Biggie left the house at 20 years old, what n*gga who push bricks and hit hotel licks, lives' with his mother till 20, and goes to sleep on Tupacs couch?
1. BIGs moms wanted to k!ll him BECAUSE of the lifestyle youre claiming he didnt live
2. Too fat too stand on a corner? What are you even talking about?
3. Biggie was poor. He lived in a small a.ss apt, with an immigrant mom. Where'd the dough come from?
4. I, with my own eyes, seen this n*gga slanging on Fulton.
5. He never said he was GOOD at hustlin. Just that he was doing it.

Whole thread is a reach, written by someone who's clearly not thorough themselves.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Cantankerous said:
So biggie is different because he didn't get exposed?

n*gga I'm from the hood(good city living now ) just like these rappers, where I'm from AND them, we don't lie about being a goon or gangster, that sh*t gets' you k!lled...oh wait, RIP Big.
so you going to make a thread everyday for the rest of the year for every rapper who exaggerates the truth in their lyrics?

And I didn't say BIG is different because he didnt get "exposed." I'm just saying dont give Ross any credit for sh*t. If pictures never leaked and it couldn't be proven Ross would be denying being a CO to this day. I'm out though, good luck with your thread
 6 years ago '05        #23
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 EMBARK said:
1. BIGs moms wanted to k!ll him BECAUSE of the lifestyle youre claiming he didnt live
2. Too fat too stand on a corner? What are you even talking about?
3. Biggie was poor. He lived in a small a.ss apt, with an immigrant mom. Where'd the dough come from?
4. I, with my own eyes, seen this n*gga slanging on Fulton.
5. He never said he was GOOD at hustlin. Just that he was doing it.

Whole thread is a reach, written by someone who's clearly not thorough themselves.
1. Biggie mom wanted to k!ll him for various reasons, from the video she said "at times", I attribute it to the disrespect of her upbringing, not because he was living a lifestyle he was too fat to live anyways.
2. "Run from the police, picture that, n*gga im too fat, fu*k around and catch an asthma attack, so I bust back" except, he never shot any cops like Pac. Not to mention, he was obese, and his drug career would be over with 3 strikes facing 25, he cant run. Not to mention, he worked at a grocery store, not on the corner, he wasnt a thug at all.
3. Actually in the interview his mother was disgusted biggie claimed he lived in a 1 bedroom shack, wasn't true. And n*gga what doe? He worked at a grocery store, wore tiny a.ss shirts, and when hiphop started, he slept on Pacs couch.
4. n*gga quit lying
5. n*gga he called himself the Black Frank White among TONS of druglord references, even alluded to having beef with other brick pushers in NY on Missing You, and so on.

As far as me being thorough , n*gga you got a WWE belt at a avatar, you cant' even speak on authenticity, or being real. The sh*t you love is fake sh*t. wtf.


Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-05-2012 at 12:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 stl12188 said:
so you going to make a thread everyday for the rest of the year for every rapper who exaggerates the truth in their lyrics?

And I didn't say BIG is different because he didnt get "exposed." I'm just saying dont give Ross any credit for sh*t. If pictures never leaked and it couldn't be proven Ross would be denying being a CO to this day. I'm out though, good luck with your thread
This isn't an exaggeration, Biggie wasn't a thug, goon, or gangster at all. And even more, was provided with opportunities nearly all kids who grow up poor don't have. His ENTIRE image was fabricated, at least we know Ross got respect in Miami, Ross is like the Lil n*gga who grew up among thugs, but never put in work. Biggie was the lil n*gga who stayed in the house, went to work, and rapped on his lunch break at the grocery store.

But at the end of the day, we should take from this, authenticity doesn't matter in hiphop.
 6 years ago '04        #25
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Cantankerous said:
This isn't an exaggeration, Biggie wasn't a thug, goon, or gangster at all. And even more, was provided with opportunities nearly all kids who grow up poor don't have. His ENTIRE image was fabricated, at least we know Ross got respect in Miami, Ross is like the Lil n*gga who grew up among thugs, but never put in work. Biggie was the lil n*gga who stayed in the house, went to work, and rapped on his lunch break at the grocery store.
But at the end of the day, we should take from this, authenticity doesn't matter in hiphop.
It's always been known that he wasn't a bad kid from the start, but he got into sh*t as he grew up, the n*gga got locked up, did nine months, he did his dirt, u tryin to make him seem like an angel.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Cantankerous said:
This isn't an exaggeration, Biggie wasn't a thug, goon, or gangster at all. And even more, was provided with opportunities nearly all kids who grow up poor don't have. His ENTIRE image was fabricated, at least we know Ross got respect in Miami, Ross is like the Lil n*gga who grew up among thugs, but never put in work. Biggie was the lil n*gga who stayed in the house, went to work, and rapped on his lunch break at the grocery store.

But at the end of the day, we should take from this, authenticity doesn't matter in hiphop.
So BIGcouldn't work at a grocery store and sell nicks and dimes? I know a bunch of people who deal who have real jobs. Any why you so obsessed with his weight? Dude who moves a ton of pills in my town is like 300lbs

I don't know if BIG worked at a grocery store and I don't care. I know most rappers lie and exaggerate in their rhymes, Pac did the same thing. Anyone who thinks he was really the black Frank White is dumb, just like anyone who thinks Ross is really selling dope off his iPhone is dumb. Big was nice with words and it's not like he didn't have to struggle growing up. You act like BIGs mom was making 100k a year or some sh*t.

Now I'm really done here


Last edited by Philly B; 05-05-2012 at 12:52 PM..
 05-05-2012, 12:56 PM         #27
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nerds shouldnt even be given access to HipHop.

These rappers come from enviornments that the T/S wouldnt even be allowed in.

Biggie was qualified to rap about what he did based on the enviornment he came up in and based on his a.ssociations and affiliations in his community.
If the T/S was from our community he would understand that but hes from a suburb of Kansas.


Some low-life online geek always attempts to discredit artists but I promise you none of these super-nerds will get in front of a video camera and say the same sh*t that they type because once you hear how square they sound and how freakish they look you wont even take their words on a computer screen serious again.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yeah, but your parent still know you. If I was slangin my mom would know after a while. Moms always know.
So your mom knows your every move?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2619 2619
c'mon man how you a mod posting this bullsh*t. wtf does his mom jokingly wanting to strangle her kid gotta do with anything? and you can't be a gangsta and be fat? Al Capone? Anthony Salerno? George Remini? "Fat Andy" Ruggiano ? fu*k in many cultures the children don't move out until married and guarantee that doesn't make them any less "gangster". Everything else is just a.ssumptions as if you knew him when he was alive. As for him stretching the truth about a one room shack who cares? He still grew up in Bed-Stuy do or die.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
 stl12188 said:
So BIGcouldn't work at a grocery store and sell nicks and dimes? I know a bunch of people who deal who have real jobs. Any why you so obsessed with his weight? Dude who moves a ton of pills in my town is like 300lbs

I don't know if BIG worked at a grocery store and I don't care. I know most rappers lie and exaggerate in their rhymes, Pac did the same thing. Anyone who thinks he was really the black Frank White is dumb, just like anyone who thinks Ross is really selling dope off his iPhone is dumb. Big was nice with words and it's not like he didn't have to struggle growing up. You act like BIGs mom was making 100k a year or some sh*t.

Now I'm really done here
Exactly. They were in Bed Stuy (it was worse back then than it is now).. not Bel Air, LOL. She was a school teacher.. not a professor at some university. In my opinion, Biggie rarely said things that were unbelievable. I'm not saying everything he said was nothing but the truth and not exaggerated.. but I haven't heard too many songs from him where I was like.. " n*gga please! "
 6 years ago '05        #31
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Graftedgenes said:
Nerds shouldnt even be given access to HipHop.

These rappers come from enviornments that the T/S wouldnt even be allowed in.

Biggie was qualified to rap about what he did based on the enviornment he came up in and based on his a.ssociations and affiliations in his community.
If the T/S was from our community he would understand that but hes from a suburb of Kansas.


Some low-life online geek always attempts to discredit artists but I promise you none of these super-nerds will get in front of a video camera and say the same sh*t that they type because once you hear how square they sound and how freakish they look you wont even take their words on a computer screen serious again.
n*gga you still mad, I still got 15 bullets for your bi*ch a.ss.


you were an ugly muthafu*kin a.ss 2 hairline havin baby

[pic - click to view]


you fu*kin social recluse dressing like a black adolescent apostle, Jerusalem fu*k boi

[pic - click to view]


who transitioned to an all out lame n*gga who wears shades inside

[pic - click to view]





Ignorant enough for you? I'm done lol.
the fu*k you talking for bi*ch n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #32
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 2639 2639
i know a guy i went to school with, straight A student, was in some kind of preppy type club, got a scholarship, i remember him saying he wanted to be a firef!ghter and stuff......turns out he's been gang bangin since middleschool and got caught running a drug ring.......so n*gga PLEASE!!!!!

You want another example???

Dude i was friends with when in the military in hawaii, real cool dude but was like always paranoid and etc. Got awards and all this sh*t ole golden boy type of n*gga, was busted by OSI one day and was found he was a drug dealer they didnt have enough evidence but got him for having drugs in posession and sh*t, i didnt know sh*t about it.


i know alot of people who did some sh*t and had stellar backgrounds.....so fu*k your thread. You dont have to be from the hood or the streets to do crazy sh*t like that.

 6 years ago '10        #33
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 4382 4382
 Ant McQueen said:
Exactly. They were in Bed Stuy (it was worse back then than it is now).. not Bel Air, LOL. She was a school teacher.. not a professor at some university. In my opinion, Biggie rarely said things that were unbelievable. I'm not saying everything he said was nothing but the truth and not exaggerated.. but I haven't heard too many songs from him where I was like.. " n*gga please! "
every rapper is a n*gga please

so we are acting like they all commit the murders they talk about in songs, what these mafiaso rappers who move tons of bricks??
 6 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 4382 4382
 Cantankerous said:
n*gga you still mad, I still got 15 bullets for your bi*ch a.ss.


the fu*k you talking for bi*ch n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #35
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Martel said:
c'mon man how you a mod posting this bullsh*t. wtf does his mom jokingly wanting to strangle her kid gotta do with anything? and you can't be a gangsta and be fat? Al Capone? Anthony Salerno? George Remini? "Fat Andy" Ruggiano ? fu*k in many cultures the children don't move out until married and guarantee that doesn't make them any less "gangster". Everything else is just a.ssumptions as if you knew him when he was alive. As for him stretching the truth about a one room shack who cares? He still grew up in Bed-Stuy do or die.
She wasn't joking n*gga, where did you see a smile? And you can be a BOSS and be fat, but if you've ever been in the hood, fat n*ggas aren't on corners and if so, their drug career doesn't last. Biggie left the house at 20, died at 27. Biggie worked at a grocery store, and went to private school. How was he even close to being a kingpin? Especially since he was sleeping on Tupacs' couch. Big wasn't a gangster, nor a anything but a good kid who lied. All I'm saying is, Big had no reason to lie about his past, in all reality, he should have spoken on his blessings.
 05-05-2012, 01:13 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
This isn't an exaggeration, Biggie wasn't a thug, goon, or gangster at all. And even more, was provided with opportunities nearly all kids who grow up poor don't have. His ENTIRE image was fabricated, at least we know Ross got respect in Miami, Ross is like the Lil n*gga who grew up among thugs, but never put in work. Biggie was the lil n*gga who stayed in the house, went to work, and rapped on his lunch break at the grocery store.

But at the end of the day, we should take from this, authenticity doesn't matter in hiphop.
You try soooooo hard but we dont believe you.

Your entire E-persona is fabricated, your name aint Cantankerous and that man in your avatar aint you.

You never been to NY or Miami so aint nobody going to take your "Google-Research" posts seriously.


Squares like you give the normal posters a bad name, Biggie wrote street-poetry based on the things he saw, smelled, tasted, heard, and felt while growing up in Brooklyn...BROOKLYN.


Yeah he had a nice home, yeah he went to a private-school, yeah his mother had settlement money but when you live in that enviornment you are going to have close friends like D-Roc, close friends like C-Gutta and other people in your circle that are heavy in the streets even if you only light in the streets.


Untill you can authenticate yourself you shouldnt even speak on Biggies credibility because I doubt you have the pedigree to even speak on these things.



You posting pics off my Twitter, now post some Pics of your Twitter and put an identity behind your words so we can see if they are authentic.
 6 years ago '05        #37
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Graftedgenes said:
You try soooooo hard but we dont believe you.

Your entire E-persona is fabricated, your name aint Cantankerous and that man in your avatar aint you.

You never been to NY or Miami so aint nobody going to take your "Google-Research" posts seriously.


Squares like you give the normal posters a bad name, Biggie wrote street-poetry based on the things he saw, smelled, tasted, heard, and felt while growing up in Brooklyn...BROOKLYN.


Yeah he had a nice home, yeah he went to a private-school, yeah his mother had settlement money but when you live in that enviornment you are going to have close friends like D-Roc, close friends like C-Gutta and other people in your circle that are heavy in the streets even if you only light in the streets.


Untill you can authenticate yourself you shouldnt even speak on Biggies credibility because I doubt you have the pedigree to even speak on these things.



You posting pics off my Twitter, now post some Pics of your Twitter and put an identity behind your words so we can see if they are authentic.

n*gga you only in the thread cause you just like Biggie, acting hard when you a bi*ch a.ss house n*gga. Instead of talking tough, or posting pictures in the club or in front of an escalade, why don't you act like the lil fu*kboi your mother raised you to be, walking around at 12 looking like an apostle. bi*ch n*gga shut the fu*k up. Your lame a.ss probably wear dark tinted shades in front of the computer too.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Whats the point?
 6 years ago '10        #39
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 4382 4382
Imma save grafted some time, next hes gonna google something like this and claim its cantan


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #40
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 MONSTALOCC said:
Whats the point?
We should embrace all artist for the value of their music, rather than character or as an individual. Most hate on Ross, but Biggie is no different, and most rappers. Authenticity is not a part of hiphop, and has really never been. What we should take is, Hiphop at the current time is more "real" than ever, as we now have a myriad of individuality that simply doesn't revolve around a facade of being a thug, goon, or gangster.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy