Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6554 pageviews
127 comments

OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1822 1822
Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to k!ll him

Its' no wonder Puffy called Ross the new BIG, it makes' perfect sense, they both are talented frauds. Its' obvious BIG couldn't have been a gangster, hes' too fat to do any of those things. This isn't to say anything about his music, its' a gift to hiphop, but on the other hand, the outside perspective of authenticity, Biggie is a fraud just like Ross, even his own mother says so.

Key things:
-Biggie Momma wanted to k!ll him, preferentially by strangulation
-Biggie was too fat to be a gangster
-Biggie wasnt poor as sh-t, nor went a day without food on the table(which we should have already known, hes' been increasingly obese throughout every stage of his life)
-Biggie worked at a grocery store, not slanging drugs after school
-Biggie left the house at 20 years old, what n*gga who push bricks and hit hotel licks, lives' with his mother till 20, and goes to sleep on Tupacs couch?

Biggie is about as real as Hov "lost 92 bricks had to fall back, knocked a n*gga off his feet butI crawled back" yet "I came into this muthafu-ka 100grad strong, 9 to be exact, from grindin G packs"

n*gga, 92 bricks, yet to came into the game with 90 stacks? You was a slave to the drug game essentially, 1 stack a brick. Though image fake it till you make it, Hov at least made it to the top regardless.

[video - click to view]

Anyways a few things we can acknowledge about authenticity of hiphop, most rappers aren't authentic. Even Biggie mother would call him a liar, but a poet in an abstract manner. Biggie was no exception, Ross is the watered down Biggie, ie: this generations' biggie. Even more, its' crazy, the RnB cats, and the Balleria/actor/Revolutionary artist are more authentic than who we believe.

On the other hand, if an artist is authentic(Tupac, Lil B, Gucci, Dmx, Lil Boosie, C-murder), especially being products of the hood or bad places of residence, are called stupid for their authenticity, yet fake artist are praised for being unknowingly fake, and even more criticize the new generation for being fake, AND AUTHENTIC(alternatively). Hiphop listeners are as a.ssbackwards, as the rappers themselves.

127 comments for "Voletta Wallace calls' Biggie music Filth and wanted to KILL him"

6 years ago '10        #2
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
I remember reading that biggie also went to a private school

and his stans dont help, they make it seem like he was moving bricks. some members on bx actually believe he was the black frank white
 6 years ago '04        #3
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2836 2836
it was a shame she didn't get to see him write thought provoking sh*t.. I know she would've wanted that since she was a school teacher and all. At least she can put that Pac on her Ipod.
 6 years ago '04        #4
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Pac wasnt no thuggin a.ss dude either tho .. Most of these dudes are frauds ..
 6 years ago '05        #5
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I remember reading that biggie also went to a private school

and his stans dont help, they make it seem like he was moving bricks. some members on bx actually believe he was the black frank white
Hopefully nobody sparks' dumb sh*t, but this isn't about his music. His music is golden, but as an artist and individual in hiphop, he was a fraud who disrespected his mothers' upbringing.

Its' one thing to speak about violence that you haven't committed ie: Nas, and many thugs. But even more, to claim you were a piece of sh*t, grew up in rags, when this is clearly not the issue, is just fraudulent on another level. You can always claim the "poet" aspect when speaking about violence you see, this dude was getting fat as hell, acting like he didn't have meals on the table.

Did he bring gems? Yes, so has Ross and at least he came to terms with his past. You can lie about what you did outside, but dont' disrespect the foundation that allowed you to get where you got, lieing on your mother, no wonder this n*gga never had a "dear momma" type song. @ Biggie.

Aesop730 said:
Pac wasnt no thuggin a.ss dude either tho .. Most of these dudes are frauds ..
Pac studied dance, and film. He probably wore a tu-tu. He also r*ped a chick, and shot 2 cops, and beat n*ggas up. Pac embodied every aspect of his multi-dimensional personality. Was he a walking contradiction in nature? Yes, but so is every great individual who isn't just a thug, or a saint. He did it all, and had the right to claim everything he did. Tupac is one of the most authentic individuals in music, he exposed himself in every aspects, and was beyond critique as an individual, he was honest and didn't hide sh*t.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-05-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #6
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
You do realize that people are different around their parents, right? Just saying.. in general.
 6 years ago '10        #7
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
Hopefully nobody sparks' dumb sh*t, but this isn't about his music. His music is golden, but as an artist and individual in hiphop, he was a fraud who disrespected his mothers' upbringing.

Its' one thing to speak about violence that you haven't committed ie: Nas, and many thugs. But even more, to claim you were a piece of sh*t, grew up in rags, when this is clearly not the issue, is just fraudulent on another level. You can always claim the "poet" aspect when speaking about violence you see, this dude was getting fat as hell, acting like he didn't have meals on the table.

Did he bring gems? Yes, so has Ross and at least he came to terms with his past. You can lie about what you did outside, but dont' disrespect the foundation that allowed you to get where you got, lieing on your mother, no wonder this n*gga never had a "dear momma" type song. @ Biggie.

Pac studied dance, and film. He probably wore a tu-tu. He also r*ped a chick, and shot 2 cops, and beat n*ggas up. Pac embodied every aspect of his multi-dimensional personality. Was he a walking contradiction in nature? Yes, but so is every great individual who isn't just a thug, or a saint.
thats some real ish right there, biggie talking about he grew up this and that way and ish but you cant get too mad at him because its poetry nontheless and rappers now a days do it all the time

plies

I see why his mom would be upset with him about it though because that kind of reflects on her too knowing his live situation was good

but some rappers do grow up from nothing and write what they observe around in the hood
 6 years ago '11        #8
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Ant McQueen said:
You do realize that people are different around their parents, right? Just saying.. in general.
Yeah, but your parent still know you. If I was slangin my mom would know after a while. Moms always know.
 6 years ago '06        #9
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
what is this bullsh*t??
 6 years ago '05        #10
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
1st page
 6 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
this just sounds like one big hatin a.ss thread...

go outside...
n*gga mad cause Big is a fraud. Nobody is hating, his music is great. But as an individual, he was a fraud, and this is what the thread is about.

Ant McQueen said:
I thought "i'm a piece of sh*t it aint hard to fu*king tell", are you calling his mom stupid?

CTre said:
it was a shame she didn't get to see him write thought provoking sh*t.. I know she would've wanted that since she was a school teacher and all. At least she can put that Pac on her Ipod.
Its' unfortunate she didn't value his music, but with her cultural heritage in mind, it makes' sense. She didn't raise him that way, and he didn't live that way. His music was thought provoking for us as listeners, but disrespectful to her in most sense, she didn't bring him up like that, and he lied on her.

kiddrocay said:
thats some real ish right there, biggie talking about he grew up this and that way and ish but you cant get too mad at him because its poetry nontheless and rappers now a days do it all the time

plies

I see why his mom would be upset with him about it though because that kind of reflects on her too knowing his live situation was good

but some rappers do grow up from nothing and write what they observe around in the hood
This. Most artist aren't authentic, and I've accepted that a long time ago, as I've always felt this way. Its' hilarious for anyone to bring up authenticity of an artist, when we know they don't represent their music to the fullest, especially in hiphop.

The difference with Big and why I made this thread, its' one thing to be a poet and talk about living in a bad environment, but when you were provided with opportunities that others in your poor community didn't have, you shouldn't be lieing to such an extent. But this is hiphop, and maybe authenticity isn't a factor within the culture.
 6 years ago '05        #12
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Ross came to terms with his past because he got called out on it and pictures surfaced

Most hip-hop fans know most of the "gangster" rappers exaggerate their sh*t to a certain extent. This thread is dumb.
 6 years ago '07        #13
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
this troll has potential.

inbeforebiggieandtupacstanwarpart5890234234234
 6 years ago '11        #14
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
"don't fear no rappers/they're all weirdos deniros in practice/so don't believe everything your earlobes capture/it's mostly backwards, unless it happens to be as accurate as me/and everything said in song you happen to see then/actually believe half of what you see/ none of what you hear even if it's spat by me"

n*ggas wonder why Hov's my favorite rapper
 6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 stl12188 said:
Ross came to terms with his past because he got called out on it and pictures surfaced

Most hip-hop fans know most of the "gangster" rappers exaggerate their sh*t to a certain extent. This thread is dumb.
So biggie is different because he didn't get exposed?

n*gga I'm from the hood(good city living now ) just like these rappers, where I'm from AND them, we don't lie about being a goon or gangster, that sh*t gets' you k!lled...oh wait, RIP Big.
 6 years ago '10        #16
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
n*gga mad cause Big is a fraud. Nobody is hating, his music is great. But as an individual, he was a fraud, and this is what the thread is about.

I thought "i'm a piece of sh*t it aint hard to fu*king tell", are you calling his mom stupid?

Its' unfortunate she didn't value his music, but with her cultural heritage in mind, it makes' sense. She didn't raise him that way, and he didn't live that way. His music was thought provoking for us as listeners, but disrespectful to her in most sense, she didn't bring him up like that, and he lied on her.

This. Most artist aren't authentic, and I've accepted that a long time ago, as I've always felt this way. Its' hilarious for anyone to bring up authenticity of an artist, when we know they don't represent their music to the fullest, especially in hiphop.

The difference with Big and why I made this thread, its' one thing to be a poet and talk about living in a bad environment, but when you were provided with opportunities that others in your poor community didn't have, you shouldn't be lieing to such an extent. But this is hiphop, and maybe authenticity isn't a factor within the culture.

Yeah I look at as they are talking about what they have seen not what they have did in a poetic way

Nas is my favorite rapper but I would love to meet a nikka who ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin, that nikka nas
 6 years ago '11        #17
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
You can't tell nobody about there life period

I did alot of sh*t my mamma don't know about that she would tell people I didn't do because she don't know about it

I'm not defending nobody but I know people moms don't know about half the sh*t they do
 6 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Yeah I look at as they are talking about what they have seen not what they have did in a poetic way

Nas is my favorite rapper but I would love to meet a nikka who ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin, that nikka nas
well to give weight to how poetic nas is, I've seen a n*gga drop a .40 in front of the cops, and hit a gate no hands and disappear from sight. a.ssassin who runs like a Cheetah
 6 years ago '11        #19
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
And there's a difference between strenching the truth and flat out lien

Everybody knows rappers just tell stories but some n*ggas really believe what they be saying
 6 years ago '10        #20
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
And there's a difference between strenching the truth and flat out lien

Saying you was kingpin when you was nickle and dime

Vs.

Saying you was a kingpin when you was a police officer

Huge difference
they cant grasp that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy