May 5 - Florida Teacher Arrested For Forcing Student To Have $ex In A Supply Closet

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
 carden2 said:
they probably were our generation just didn't snitch on'em
I agree. These new kids are fu*ked.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
this stuff is wild man ..
 05-06-2012, 11:36 AM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This is common as fu*k now, and think about this they are ALOT MORE then don't say sh*t and keep fu*king
I used to fuhk with this sub math teacher when I was in JH. Me and her cool to this day. Alotta n*ggas in the Bronx was fuhkin' teachers though. I remember this one spanish n*gga knocked up this guidance counselor. White broad too. She looked aight too if I remember right.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 05-06-2012 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
According to the report, the victim was ashamed of his actions and had been a virgin. He stated, Its bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms. Wilson.
fu*k is wrong with these young bucks...you bagged a teacher on your first try a good looking teacher at that.
 05-06-2012, 11:46 AM         #85
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
the fukk is wrong with florida...and yall on some bullshyt, if the teacher was a man and the kid was female yall would be talking bout he a perv, same concept applies, too many grown a.ss men out here for these pathetic a.ss teachers to be fukking kids
i used to think this way, but looking at it, guys, starting at 13 (or even younger) want to have s3x with any chick thats hot (regardless of age). girls, want to find someone older and more mature because they "think" they are too mature for boys their age. male teachers play with these girls' minds, but female teachers just let the male students do what they have been wanting to do.

personally, when i was 16, there were a couple of teachers i would have banged the sh*t out of them; and 16 is old enough for a boy to slap a teacher if he really didnt want to have s3x. its obvious that the boy wanted it. if he was 10 or 11, then maybe he can be forced, but 16? come one man, these 16 year olds play varsity football, they cant push back a female teacher?
 6 years ago '06        #86
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 booker20 said:
Since when is teaching high school a good job? They make no money in FL.
This man aint lying... my mom could retire here (in Bama) and one of the suggestions someone made was retire here (where she is one of the higher paid teachers because of her degrees and how long shes been teaching) and then because she lives so close to Florida, just go to Florida and start teaching there so you pull that retirement here and salary there... that is until she found out how sh*t Florida teachers get paid. sh*t is a joke.
 6 years ago '04        #87
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
got damn.. i would've been smiling the rest of the school year. n*ggas wouldn't be able to tell me sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #88
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
yoooo lmfao i just moved from kissimmee osceola is gateway rival school crazy sh*t these n*ggaz need to stop snitchin and man the fu*k up just wanna kno where the fu*k was i at when these bi*ches was jumpin
 6 years ago '11        #89
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
how u get that out what i said?
You don't understand compound sentences.
 6 years ago '07        #90
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
She forced him? n*gga I would force my c*ck in her throat if she ever came at me like that thats for sure
 6 years ago '09        #91
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]

you n*ggaz too much...
 05-06-2012, 01:19 PM         #92
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
I don't understand how this sh*t keeps happening
Its probably been happening all along for decades. Like the whole molester priest thing, its just that now, its coming out into the open.
 6 years ago '04        #93
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
fu*k is wrong with the kids these days. SMH

His dad should be the one who is ashamed for fathering a little f*g.
 05-06-2012, 01:43 PM         #94
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys don't understand, when sh*t like this happen the kid usually tells one of his friends and then his friend tells someone else and then things get carried away. It's not that they are snitching, it's just that people can't keep a secret.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago