May 5 - Florida Teacher Arrested For Forcing Student To Have $ex In A Supply Closet

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2012, 04:31 PM         #21
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
the fukk is wrong with florida...and yall on some bullshyt, if the teacher was a man and the kid was female yall would be talking bout he a perv, same concept applies, too many grown a.ss men out here for these pathetic a.ss teachers to be fukking kids
I went to school in Florida and my school was a train wreck. One teacher arrested for doing and selling heroin (Ms. Reynolds.) One Dean arrested for getting high and beating his wives a.ss. One Dean never got arrested but he sold weed out of his car, numerous kids including myself caught him and any referral we got we went to him and he ripped it up and gave us that look like, "we got an understanding right?" One biology teacher would get so drunk during school hours she had to bring in a microphone to talk to us even though we were only 5 feet away from her desk. She still had that 70s Farah Fawcett haircut and her eyes were 24/7 blood shot as fu*k. That's actually the room I first saw 9/11 happening in. The basketball coach was banging these two blonde girls and got caught.

Not to mention my school was the biggest drug school in the county, we had all the drugs, and all the Catholic school kids would buy the coke and sh*t off us. My school was a fu*king mess man I skipped so much class and still graduated with a 3.8 GPA because I've always been smart and could just pass the tests like nothing even if I never showed up the other days. I did get put on probation after missing a ton of days my senior year though but by then I only had 3 periods of class to take because I had already finished most of my credits because I was in all AP advanced classes. That school was a fu*king joke.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 TB said:
the fukk is wrong with florida...and yall on some bullshyt, if the teacher was a man and the kid was female yall would be talking bout he a perv, same concept applies, too many grown a.ss men out here for these pathetic a.ss teachers to be fukking kids

brazidee said:
I don't understand how this sh*t keeps happening
insane in the brain
 6 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
What a fu*king f*gots!!
 6 years ago '10        #24
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
damn that sucks, i dont wanna belive this dude felt bad, sound like a lawsuit is brewing son!!

building up their arsenal.

on second thought i liked my first gf in high school. dnt think i would trade banging her for the teacher.

on third thought...
 6 years ago '04        #25
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5271 5271
smfh

i blame lil b for all these new age f*gs
 6 years ago '09        #26
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #27
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I would have boned her to HELL and kept it quiet....
 6 years ago '04        #28
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608
shes one of the few decent looking ones caught... i think the s3xier the teacher the less likely the kid will snitch.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]

05-05-2012, 05:44 PM         #30
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
why couldn't i be one of these kids?
^ this
 05-05-2012, 06:21 PM         #31
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He stated, “It’s bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms. Wilson.

[pic - click to view]

05-05-2012, 06:22 PM         #32
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
Just read this.

too much info to be giving to a bunch of men on bx

u gay boy?
this sounds less of an diss and more of a genuine question, for your own personal reasons.

6 years ago '10        #33
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
whats up with these horny a.ss teacher bi*ches lately? now they just taking d!ck from these lil n*ggas mad aggressive too

and the lil dude sound so lame. he could have worked so many different angles instead of telling on her. he coulda had the bi*ch buy him sh*t, tell her to give him straight A's, no homework, let him drive her car. hes so lameeeeeee! n*ggas woulda k!lled to be in his shoes
 6 years ago '08        #34
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 carden2 said:
they probably were our generation just didn't snitch on'em
post of the century
 05-05-2012, 06:41 PM         #35
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my generation smh

id fu*k blackmale her for gear rides home a recommendation letter & keep fu*kin, these n*ggas born without a game hustle smh

Last edited by LebronOnYoBtch; 05-05-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #36
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Yung Dilla said:
What a fu*king f*gots!!
 adthekidd said:
smfh

i blame lil b for all these new age f*gs
He's a f*ggot because he has some dignity?

ondatpurple said:
whats up with these horny a.ss teacher bi*ches lately? now they just taking d!ck from these lil n*ggas mad aggressive too

and the lil dude sound so lame. he could have worked so many different angles instead of telling on her. he coulda had the bi*ch buy him sh*t, tell her to give him straight A's, no homework, let him drive her car. hes so lameeeeeee! n*ggas woulda k!lled to be in his shoes
And you think he wouldn't have gotten in trouble? Think for once.
 6 years ago '11        #37
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
my generation smh

id fu*k blackmale her for gear rides home a recommendation letter & keep fu*kin these n*ggas born without a game hustle smh

You into having s3x with little boys?
 6 years ago '05        #38
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I bet these teachers get caught because the boys brag too all their friends, then word spreads around the whole school. We all know how fast rumors and gossip spreads in high school.

Once the cops get involved the boy plays the victim card so he doesn't have to face repercussions.
 6 years ago '06        #39
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Gink said:
fu*kING f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

Hobe...LOST!
 6 years ago '04        #40
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 TB said:
She a perv too, but it works both ways, there was always male teachers chicks talked about in school, girls always mess with older dudes, the sh*t aint right, but if this sh*t happened to me when i was 16, im in there unless she was disgusting looking of course
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy