May 5 - Florida Teacher Arrested For Forcing Student To Have $ex In A Supply Closet

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
9687 pageviews
106 comments

oceanman J 2 heat pts
space
space
$927 | Props total: 336 336
May 5 - Florida Teacher Arrested For Forcing Student To Have $ex In A Supply Closet

[pic - click to view]

Kissimmee police said they have arrested a former Osceola High School teacher, for allegedly having s3x with her student in school.

Kacy Christine Wilson, 28, faces charges of unlawful s3xual activity with certain minors and transmission of pr0nography by electronic device. In October of 2011, investigators were made aware of a possible s3xual relationship between Wilson and a student.

“She was having s3x with one of her students when she was working,” said Stacie Miller of the Kissimmee Police Dept.

Investigators said a 16-year-old boy was excused from class, because Wilson called his teacher and said he had left something in her classroom. When he arrived, police said, she gently pushed him against the wall and touched him. She then led him to a closet, took off his clothes and had s3x with him, according to a police report.

“She definitely took advantage of this child,” said Miller.

According to the report, the victim was ashamed of his actions and had been a virgin. He stated, “It’s bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms. Wilson.

The investigation began last year after the school’s principal received an anonymous letter from a parent indicating that Wilson might have had s3xual contact with a few of her students.

“We had opened a case last year, but Ms. Wilson had moved and relocated herself before we could get everything done.”

Investigators said that on April 20, the victim disclosed to school officials that he had a relationship with Wilson, after Wilson started texting him, even sending him topless pictures of herself to his cellphone.

“It was making him uncomfortable,” Miller said. “We asked him why he didn’t report it at first, and he was afraid he was going to get in trouble.”

Wilson had since resigned and relocated to Colorado. She was arrested in Salida, Colorado and extradited to Osceola County. Her bond is $85,000.

106 comments for "May 5 - Florida Teacher Arrested For Forcing Student To Have $ex In A Supply Closet"

6 years ago '06        #2
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
and whats wrong with that?

05-05-2012, 07:12 AM         #3
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It’s bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms. Wilson.
 6 years ago '04        #4
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
i gotta be careful walking the streets with all these ol' freaks running round :grin2:
 6 years ago '11        #5
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 Chopzilla said:
I read that and was like
[pic - click to view]

This n*gga must've got caught and had to play the sympathy card. I refuse to believe that a 16 year old would fu*k his teacher and snitch because he "felt bad".
 6 years ago '06        #6
darksidesith 9 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 40 40
these mother fu*king kids these days! if only teachers were like that when I was growing up
 05-05-2012, 10:00 AM         #7
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand how this sh*t keeps happening
 6 years ago '11        #8
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
These dumbass kids fu*king up they gold mine
 6 years ago '05        #9
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 darksidesith said:
these mother fu*king kids these days! if only teachers were like that when I was growing up
they probably were our generation just didn't snitch on'em
 6 years ago '10        #10
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,419 | Props total: 6239 6239
OMFG im gettin so mad all these f*ggot a.ss students are gettin pus*y that come equipped with a good job and no strings and they snitchin on it..i had a couple teachers i wish would have took advantage of me
 6 years ago '06        #11
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 8764 8764
florida NICE

keep calling these kids f*gs you grown horny f*ggits

if yall was 15 and a 30 year old women wanted to fucc yall would of talked too its school there young stfu like you was some alpha kid

16 years of age in school with friends ect and your suppose to bang out the 30 year old teacher and not say anything? LOL everyone talks at that age stfu
 6 years ago '06        #12
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,720 | Props total: 8902 8902
damn i had teachers i was plottin on back in highschool but the only teachers that were phuking students were men smh. Phuk is wrong wit these lil dummies
 6 years ago '10        #13
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 436 436
 StoopidVillinz said:
OMFG im gettin so mad all these f*ggot a.ss students are gettin pus*y that come equipped with a good job and no strings and they snitchin on it..i had a couple teachers i wish would have took advantage of me
I KNOW RIGHT.... this new generation soft as hell! Id be getting free lunch , hall passes, gear, rides home, home work help and she would be filling out my college application
 6 years ago '06        #14
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
why couldn't i be one of these kids?
 6 years ago '06        #15
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 carden2 said:
they probably were our generation just didn't snitch on'em
 6 years ago '11        #16
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Got damn, the hell's wrong with you people? He's a pus*y because he "snitched"? Smh, some people have morals.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
I'd smash. fu*kin weirdo a.ss teachers though wtf. give her dumb a.ss life. why do they keep on throwin they life away for some d!ck when they can easily catch all 9 inches of mine.
 6 years ago '04        #18
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
“It was making him uncomfortable,” Miller said. “We asked him why he didn’t report it at first, and he was afraid he was going to get in trouble.”

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #19
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4376 4376
god these lucky a.ss kids today
 6 years ago '05        #20
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
damn...she look nice too, these young dudes lucky as sh*t but the be fu*king it all up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy