Woodson tells Melo to stop being a fatass (improve fitness)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2012, 10:18 AM         #41
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
The funny thing is, Bron is who he is because of the freak of nature body he has...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
melo was fatter when he first came to the league. n*gga had rolls on his neck.

if he actually took care of his body by eating healthy and working out regularly he'd be a better player. but the n*gga is just fat and he's just going through his career just off of his skills

No he didn't melo was Lebron size they both were average body size

Jamaican bumba clot you so crayzee
 6 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

Basically I dunno why people act like Lebron didn't shoot up

Bron was slim as hell rookie season and he had hair

Now he's huge and balding. Steroids !
 6 years ago '09        #44
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
 CrapShoota said:
Been saying this for years I've always thought the same about paul pierce but his supporting cast allows him to do that.
paul pierce always comes in outta shape after his first few years but 08 he came in kansas weight, and a couple other times he came in good as well. he's fine, but the n*gga is 34 going on 35. melo's like 26 he needa chill
 6 years ago '05        #45
space
space
All melo has to do is hit the tredmill, bike, weights

Lazy a.ss n*gga smh
 6 years ago '05        #46
space
space
I bet lala is a nasty bi*ch in the bedroom. I wouldn't mind bench pressing that
 05-05-2012, 10:26 AM         #47
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rossic75 said:
I did not find dudes post to comment, but it sounds like; he was a young, dumb, need to go to grammar school a.ss n*gga. That story sh*t was super gay and not funny. That post reminds me of my 14 yr old brother, except my brother actually gets pus*y.
your mother disagrees with that last comment.. and you mean.. my 14 year old son.
 6 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
How about get him a squad that can beat the heat.

Melo has always been little fat but when he has a good team he plays hard.

Everybody was on melo's d!ck before the playoffs now he fat and not the best scorer in the nba.

Did knick fans really think they could beat the heat with that roster wih those injuries as well?

You set yourself up to fail.
Are you kiddin me? All n*ggas did was talk about how they got the best bench in the league. Knockdown shooters all across the board. The defensive player of the year. Scorers like jr smith just jumping off the bench and sh*t when most teams would love to have him at starting 2. I been a melo fan for years before this whole new york bullsh*t, and that n*gga and that whole organization underachieved. If Lebron had this same team in cleveland, he never would have left.
 6 years ago '08        #49
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 16 16
 thegoldenhero said:
Melo has bad endurance always has imo and is lazy
I know you are only stating your opinion, but I would like you to think about this ..

Melo is usually at his best in the fourth. almost all of us have played organized B Ball on some level whether it be AAU, High school ETC .. IF you are winded tired or in bad shape, your jump shot is the first thing to go. over his career thats when he hits the money ball.

My Opinion: I think he is in great basketball shape. he is probably top ten in minutes played in the league. can he be in better shape? definitely!!! will it significantly impact his game, i doubt it
 6 years ago '08        #50
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 16 16
 CashNy said:
All melo has to do is hit the tredmill, bike, weights

Lazy a.ss n*gga smh
His Lazyness is much clutch than you boy Kobe. And I see you are a Big East Bball fan, As am I. So i know you remember Melo destroying ur squad Uconn, and mine (st Johns) his freshman year.

he can def be in better shape but regardless he is still top 5 player in the NBA
 6 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8605 8605
 TriniSoldier said:
Are you kiddin me? All n*ggas did was talk about how they got the best bench in the league. Knockdown shooters all across the board. The defensive player of the year. Scorers like jr smith just jumping off the bench and sh*t when most teams would love to have him at starting 2. I been a melo fan for years before this whole new york bullsh*t, and that n*gga and that whole organization underachieved. If Lebron had this same team in cleveland, he never would have left.
They didnt underachieved. People on espn jump to conclusions just like people on here. Knicks could of beaten the bulls but not the heat. Plus knicks lost two players in the process.

knick fans are just shock that they lost like this. I have been a melo fan forever I know he quits on the teams when he knows he has no chance. He quit knowing they can't stop wade/lebron.

If they played bulls the ony person to stop would be rose if he played because nobody else on the team can create their own shot.
 6 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Melo isn't out of shape... n*gga been hurt until the last month or so, and the n*gga is going against probably the best wing defenders in the NBA right now... Hell the entire team is focused on him... He can't win like that and JR Smith makes some of the dumbest decisions on offense I have seen in some time... Y'all really not a.ssessing what Shumpert being out has done to the team, n*gga LOCKED Wade a.ss up real quick and him blowing out his knee took the spark out the team...

Melo is nowhere near out of shape, n*gga has no work ethic on defense... Chandler should have did his damn job and stayed on that team's a.ss about defense since it is why he is the only one that has a ring on the roster...

Knicks better play with heart so they can have a shot in game 4
 6 years ago '09        #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
Melo needs to eliminate long 2's and 3's from his game almost completely at this point imo he is better and more effective from mid range and attacking the basket...Melo takes too many contested long 2's and 3's when he is hitting them he looks unstoppable but more often than not he is bricking them.
 6 years ago '05        #54
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
He always been lazy as fu*k, especially on defense.

Been saying this for years, he gets nice scoring averages,etc.. but dude just ain't a winner. Would rather get high points and take an L then score little and win.

Get in shape fat a.ss and stop taking so many long jumpshots, get yo a.ss down in the paint more and back on D more.
 6 years ago '12        #55
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 eddyman11 said:
I know you are only stating your opinion, but I would like you to think about this ..

Melo is usually at his best in the fourth. almost all of us have played organized B Ball on some level whether it be AAU, High school ETC .. IF you are winded tired or in bad shape, your jump shot is the first thing to go. over his career thats when he hits the money ball.

My Opinion: I think he is in great basketball shape. he is probably top ten in minutes played in the league. can he be in better shape? definitely!!! will it significantly impact his game, i doubt it
Melo conserves his energy on defense thats probably why he went to syracuse and hes so good offensively that it doesn't require much energy. But thats the regular season in the playoffs you have to take it to another level and his fitness doesn't allow him be as productive through 4 quarters.
 6 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 katalist said:
He always been lazy as fu*k, especially on defense.

Been saying this for years, he gets nice scoring averages,etc.. but dude just ain't a winner. Would rather get high points and take an L then score little and win.

Get in shape fat a.ss and stop taking so many long jumpshots, get yo a.ss down in the paint more and back on D more.
 6 years ago '05        #57
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 TriniSoldier said:
 6 years ago '07        #58
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 kevante said:
Melo has always been out of shape, and he's actually in better shape than usual this season. That's why I can't root for dude. Can't stand out of shape professional athletes
sTop it...he avgs almost 40 minutes a game he isn't out of shape.

The problem is he needs to be in the best shape possible because of his skill set. He cant burn out by the time playoffs come. He doesn't need to comeback leaner, he needs to improve his cardiovascular health tho.
 05-05-2012, 12:52 PM         #59
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
sTop it...he avgs almost 40 minutes a game he isn't out of shape.

The problem is he needs to be in the best shape possible because of his skill set. He cant burn out by the time playoffs come. He doesn't need to comeback leaner, he needs to improve his cardiovascular health tho.
stop talking about people in shape and not in shape.. ole pot and kettle a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 katalist said:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago