Chief Keef – Finessin’

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2012, 03:45 PM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
detroit radio doesnt support detroit artist so we dont have to listen to it 24/7

we listen to everybody

from what i heard and from what gets posted here, I can tell thats all atl gets is trap music
Nah not really. ATL's like any other major city, youre going to hear whose on top of the Hot 100s before anything else. They might play a few things here and there from the locals, but for the most part youre going to hear more nicki, Wayne, Drake, Kanye, and so on.

I heard about Detroit Radio not supporting its artists though...Like I hear Detroit artists literally get no burn there, and thats sad...yall got some good work out there

Hell Black Milk is one of my fave producers, anything hes put out I instantly buy. One of the most underrated n*ggas doing music forreal...I went and changed my drums up after hearing his last album, jesus
 6 years ago '11        #62
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Captain Planet said:
Now everybody cares about lyrics ?? SMFH not every damn song that comes out has to be on some Jay-Z, Nas, 2 Pac, Big L & Biggie type sh*t ! Certain songs are just mood enhancers, it's the way the music makes you feel (hype, laid back, etc.)We all know he's Chief Keef is not "lyrical" but he's not garbage I'll tell you that. Theres WAY worse rappers out there than him. Chief has flow and he brings a presence to the track even though he's rapping bout nothing sometimes, I don't gotta say nothing really about the production cause it's #BOOMiN lol Idk if he's picking the beats or his homies are but they're on point.

And please stop with the comparisons thats getting old also, he sounds like him or he's jacking this n*gga, STFU ... almost every new artist or ones thats been in the game goes through this crap, certain people listen to a certain sound they like and run with it or perfect it to their liking making their own sound. I hope yall know a lot of sounds come from mixing different sounds together to see what works & whats hot.

If you don't like son cool, get back to your illmatics & Blueprints, no need to listen, change the station/youtube video its not that hard lol
from now on, i'm using this term "mood enhancers"
 6 years ago '06        #63
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,574 | Props total: 4488 4488
 DSOM said:
detroit radio doesnt support detroit artist so we dont have to listen to it 24/7

we listen to everybody

from what i heard and from what gets posted here, I can tell thats all atl gets is trap music
ATL's radio stations don't just play trap music, don't know who told you that. The mixshows are one thing but during the day it's the same 25 songs in rotation around the country.
 6 years ago '04        #64
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 drumgangP said:
Nah not really. ATL's like any other major city, youre going to hear whose on top of the Hot 100s before anything else. They might play a few things here and there from the locals, but for the most part youre going to hear more nicki, Wayne, Drake, Kanye, and so on.

I heard about Detroit Radio not supporting its artists though...Like I hear Detroit artists literally get no burn there, and thats sad...yall got some good work out there

Hell Black Milk is one of my fave producers, anything hes put out I instantly buy. One of the most underrated n*ggas doing music forreal...I went and changed my drums up after hearing his last album, jesus
they barely even play big sean and he went major

too busy playing the SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER
 05-05-2012, 03:53 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
they barely even play big sean and he went major

too busy playing the SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER
lol thats fu*ked up

They still play Big Seans "My Last" here though Marvin Gaye/Chardonnay gets major play to

Its not all trap here. Only n*ggas out the city to really dominate radio like that were Tip/Jeezy and now 2 Chainz....Jermaine Dupri got alot of love back when he was pumping music. Besides Wasted, and maybe 1 or 2 other joints, Gucci REALLY didnt get alot of radio love like Tip/Jeezy do. I always felt like people outside of ATL made Gucci hotter than what he really was tbh
 6 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 chi town hustla said:
what makes gucci hot is how he rides a beat and never gets off of beat it aint his lyrics
keef rides a beat he never gets off beat
n*gga what???

Gucci can't ride a beat for sh*t
 05-05-2012, 03:59 PM         #67
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
n*gga what???

Kinda odd to see how Chicago n*ggas are dissing Gucci in this thread...I been to chicago about 5 or 6 times and them n*gga were blasting Gucci nonstop on the RADIO. Songs i never even heard played on the radio in ATL were being played there

They love Gucci in Chi-Town the same way Maryland loves Alleyboy

Yall got great pizza though, that deep dish sh*t >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
I'm in the A son..

Gucci has a terrible flow.
 05-05-2012, 04:04 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
I'm in the A son..

Oh, well Chicago still has great pizza

Then again n*ggas got great pizza out in Edgewood. What can I say, I love pizza
 6 years ago '10        #70
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 DoMieD said:
I'm in the A son..

gucci's flow is celestial. slap yourself foo.
 6 years ago '05        #71
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19791 19791
 drumgangP said:
Kinda odd to see how Chicago n*ggas are dissing Gucci in this thread...I been to chicago about 5 or 6 times and them n*gga were blasting Gucci nonstop on the RADIO. Songs i never even heard played on the radio in ATL were being played there

They love Gucci in Chi-Town the same way Maryland loves Alleyboy

Yall got great pizza though, that deep dish sh*t >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
n*ggas in the chi fucs wit gucci heavy fam
 05-05-2012, 04:35 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
n*ggas in the chi fucs wit gucci heavy fam
Glad you agree. And I wasnt trying to diss the Chi, one of my best friends is from Chicago, born and raised...Been out there in quite a few of the hoods and so on as well...Deep in neighborhoods I wouldntve been able to walk in without my homie pretty much welcoming me in.

Got nothing but respect for Chicago, its real out there and good people. I was just pointing out how yall love some Gucci Mane lol
 6 years ago '05        #73
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
n*gga what???

chicken talk
the movie
fu*king svrd!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #74
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 DoMieD said:
n*gga what???

my nig, thats like Gucci's best a.sset (not lyrics or anything tho)
 05-05-2012, 05:17 PM         #75
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci flow is bonkers n*gga
how the fu*k you say that n*gga cant flow

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #76
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
terrible. producers are the real stars of all his tracks. young chop and whoever the fu*k did this one, those r the guys u like. fu*kin wack a.ss rapper
 6 years ago '06        #77
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2255 2255
When your best defense is "well....he ain't as bad as so & so..." That's all I need to hear. And yeah, you aint gotta spit a magnum opus everytime, but n*ggas ain't even tryin anymore. Speaks to what the audience & artists think about the music.
 05-05-2012, 05:42 PM         #78
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill smack the snapback off this clown head I ever see this n*gga

6 years ago '10        #79
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This site is really about to get flooded with Chief Keef songs
Been called this

He had two good songs (I Don't Like & 3Hunna) but other than that, cmon son. He'll get better when he gets older but for now he's garbage.
 6 years ago '11        #80
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
beat is nice but the lyrics are a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy