Noah Destroys Ankle - Philly Fans Cheer (video)

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah,I referenced that Irvin (how you spell his name wrong and you're a Dallas fan though?) injury in the game thread when Noah stepped on dude's foot and Philly erupted into cheers. They even booed when he got up and walked to the bench Who boos a guy getting up from an injury? I've seriously never, ever seen that before.

Noah came back in and made a 15 foot jumper and did the pistols after but then quickly realized his ankle was fu*ked and limped back to the bench.

6 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13057 13057
 wjcorner said:
I remember I had this white family running they kids inside when I first heard that pop...a n*gga was letting out every cuss word that came to mind.

I tell you what doesn't hurt at all but makes you want to puke...dislocating something...i ain't did nothing but a finger, popped it back myself, but that sh*t had my world fu*ked up when I looked at my hand and my middle finger was sitting sideways
the first 2 times i did it i was in high school, had teachers coming over to me asking what's wrong, i'm punching the ground like "fu*k, sh*t, god dammit!"

it hurt so bad, i gave zero fu*ks
 6 years ago '09        #63
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
I was at the game retarded drunk.....I aint gon lie when Noah went down I was cheering! fu*k THE BULLS!!!! YOU MAD????

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 05-05-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #64
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6142 6142
damn he full on rolled that sh*t. he's done.

philly is such a classless city. not surprising
 05-05-2012, 12:08 AM         #65
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
high ankle sprain....dude is done for a month at least... pce!
 05-05-2012, 12:13 AM         #66
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I aint mad at Philly, they do stuff like this for attention because Philadelphia is seen as "baby New York" to everyone not from Philly. So the stuff they do is all for show to distinguish themselves from being baby New York. Dudes in Philly never had confidence in themselves so sports is all they got. I remember during Game 1 there literally was one Sixer fan in the game thread until Rose torn the ACL. But now all the sudden Sixer dudes like Andhily just started magically appearing like a horse running through a misty forest. And if Rose were healthy, you probably would only see maybe 2 or 3 Sixer fans posting on BX.

Philky fans are the most pathetic in Sports... Everyone knows that.
 05-05-2012, 12:13 AM         #67
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the drunk philly fan confirming what we all knew.
 6 years ago '12        #68
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
his ankle went full sideways
 05-05-2012, 12:18 AM         #69
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know ive made comments before about the bulls but no players deserve that
 6 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Sleep through another game, wake up to some more bullsh*t I'm not sweatin it, I knew Philly would get one or a couple, I still think we got this series though...
 6 years ago '07        #71
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

he sprained his ankle and some select people cheered his injury oh well get the fu*k over it how you gonna judge a fan base from some select people doing sh*t.....you jackasses that never sat in the stands of a philadelphia sport game don't have a clue
 6 years ago '04        #72
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
 Chief Dee said:
I aint mad at Philly, they do stuff like this for attention because Philadelphia is seen as "baby New York" to everyone not from Philly. So the stuff they do is all for show to distinguish themselves from being baby New York. Dudes in Philly never had confidence in themselves so sports is all they got. I remember during Game 1 there literally was one Sixer fan in the game thread until Rose torn the ACL. But now all the sudden Sixer dudes like Andhily just started magically appearing like a horse running through a misty forest. And if Rose were healthy, you probably would only see maybe 2 or 3 Sixer fans posting on BX.
I just talked to my dude from the chi and he and his boys said that nobody out there calls philly baby ny u fukin idiot. Stop makin sh*t up and enjoy the fact that your team might get to take they vacas soon.

And as for the sh*t talkin on philly fans, all i hear is ppl bi*chin because phillys fans are the most devoted fans out there even without any superbowl rings. Aint no bandwagon fans here.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
damn that was hard to watch, he should of gave the ball up..
 6 years ago '07        #74
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 The Master said:
I just talked to my dude from the chi and he and his boys said that nobody out there calls philly baby ny u fukin idiot. Stop makin sh*t up and enjoy the fact that your team might get to take they vacas soon.

And as for the sh*t talkin on philly fans, all i hear is ppl bi*chin because phillys fans are the most devoted fans out there even without any superbowl rings. Aint no bandwagon fans here.
they don't and won't ever understand after all the ups and downs every year with the eagles especially the linc is always sold out every sunday!
 6 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Not our year
 05-05-2012, 12:32 AM         #76
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn that sh*t looked brutal as sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #77
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
Thaddeus Young: now that's real ankle breaker
 6 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19999 19999
 dipset121 said:

[pic - click to view]

he sprained his ankle and some select people cheered his injury oh well get the fu*k over it how you gonna judge a fan base from some select people doing sh*t.....you jackasses that never sat in the stands of a philadelphia sport game don't have a clue
lol 76ers and Heat fan wtf.
 6 years ago '06        #79
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Damn that's fu*kin disgraceful. Nobody is gonna tell you what to think or whether you should be happy or sad about a player being injured. But when you start actually cheering an injury, that's a f'kin disgrace, I don't even care who the player is.
 05-05-2012, 12:41 AM         #80
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean wouldn't you be mad too?

These losers live in Philly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago