Noah Destroys Ankle - Philly Fans Cheer (video)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 TriniSoldier said:
Them beat the heat avys faded out already?
lol us Bulls fans had them last year too

6 years ago '11        #42
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
“A true Philadelphia fan learns to boo before he learns to speak.”
 6 years ago '08        #43
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah, being in pain while somebody tries and fails to pop your shoulder back into place is the same as rolling your ankle which everybody has done plenty of times and you proceed to hop around and try to play after that

bulls stans
The way his was screaming I hope that was not just a sprain. I've landed on mine while coming down from a jump. He's heavier but his ankle should be stronger than mine.

timdog said:
Still wasn't screaming though. Shoulder injures ain't no where as common as ankle sprains. gtfo.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 05-05-2012 at 08:04 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #44
space
space
real talk tho, all bullsh*t team allegiances aside. Doesn't rolling your ankle hurt like a motherfu*ker? In high school I rolled my ankle walking off a tiny a.ss curb, I was drunk but it caused a hairline fracture and that sh*t k!lled.
 6 years ago '04        #45
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 TriniSoldier said:
Them beat the heat avys faded out already?
i never had one
 6 years ago '07        #46
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079
 YoungRay20 said:
The way his was screaming I hope that was not just a sprain. I've landed on mind while coming down from a jump. He's heavier but his ankle should be stronger than mine.

Still wasn't screaming though. Shoulder injures ain't no where as common as ankle sprains. gtfo.
maybe thats why he was screaming
 6 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 YoungRay20 said:
The way his was screaming I hope that was not just a sprain. I've landed on mind while coming down from a jump. He's heavier but his ankle should be stronger than mine.

minimafia_aj said:
real talk tho, all bullsh*t team allegiances aside. Doesn't rolling your ankle hurt like a motherfu*ker? In high school I rolled my ankle walking off a tiny a.ss curb, I was drunk but it caused a hairline fracture and that sh*t k!lled.
re: both - i don't think it's funny that he got hurt, i just thought the scream was funny. noah's always screaming so i don't know if that's an indicator of pain for him. i've torn my ACL 6 times and had 3 surgeries, i'm the last person to mock an injury. that said, i never let out a scream like that when i did it .
 05-04-2012, 11:10 PM         #48
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I aint mad at Philly, they do stuff like this for attention because Philadelphia is seen as "baby New York" to everyone not from Philly. So the stuff they do is all for show to distinguish themselves from being baby New York. Dudes in Philly never had confidence in themselves so sports is all they got. I remember during Game 1 there literally was one Sixer fan in the game thread until Rose torn the ACL. But now all the sudden Sixer dudes like Andhily just started magically appearing like a horse running through a misty forest. And if Rose were healthy, you probably would only see maybe 2 or 3 Sixer fans posting on BX.
I been around.. Rose's ACL injury sucks. I know I've had it happen to me. No need to start calling people out crying now that you're down 2-1. Everyone knows that you don't have your best player.

It doesn't mean that us Sixer fans can't appreciate our team going out their and playing with some heart and winning some playoff games which are two things we don't get to see often.
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
re: both - i don't think it's funny that he got hurt, i just thought the scream was funny. noah's always screaming so i don't know if that's an indicator of pain for him. i've torn my ACL 6 times and had 3 surgeries, i'm the last person to mock an injury. that said, i never let out a scream like that when i did it .
True Noah is always screaming lol, and damn that sucks my friend Connor just tore his ACL he said that sh*t hurt like hell for like 10 min, then it was just numb after
 6 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 minimafia_aj said:
True Noah is always screaming lol, and damn that sucks my friend Connor just tore his ACL he said that sh*t hurt like hell for like 10 min, then it was just numb after
basically. if you had to rate pain on a scale of 1 to 10 before and after experiencing that, the pain from an ACL tear is beyond what you'd even imagine was possible beforehand lol. it's very intense and throbbing pain for 10 minutes then it pretty much wears off and it's swollen for several days. you can walk it off gingerly after that and you only need surgery if you plan on resuming activities. the reason i got hurt so many times was because it wasn't diagnosed as a tear and i had to hurt myself 3 times before i had it repaired the first time, and another 3 times afterward before getting a second reconstruction, then i had the joint scoped out a year later.
 05-04-2012, 11:15 PM         #51
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
my cat just peed.

6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
basically. if you had to rate pain on a scale of 1 to 10 before and after experiencing that, the pain from an ACL tear is beyond what you'd even imagine was possible beforehand lol. it's very intense and throbbing pain for 10 minutes then it pretty much wears off and it's swollen for several days. you can walk it off gingerly after that and you only need surgery if you plan on resuming activities. the reason i got hurt so many times was because it wasn't diagnosed as a tear and i had to hurt myself 3 times before i had it repaired the first time, and another 3 times afterward before getting a second reconstruction, then i had the joint scoped out a year later.
damn. that sucks lol.
 6 years ago '06        #53
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Wow that sh*t looked ugly

...but fu*kING FINALLY! get this fu*king f*ggot outta here

shoot your guns somewhere else pus*y
 6 years ago '04        #54
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 PG-13 said:
Wow that sh*t looked ugly

...but fu*kING FINALLY! get this fu*king f*ggot outta here

shoot your guns somewhere else pus*y
 6 years ago '11        #55
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 joshdogg26 said:
I remember I had this white family running they kids inside when I first heard that pop...a n*gga was letting out every cuss word that came to mind.

I tell you what doesn't hurt at all but makes you want to puke...dislocating something...i ain't did nothing but a finger, popped it back myself, but that sh*t had my world fu*ked up when I looked at my hand and my middle finger was sitting sideways
 05-04-2012, 11:30 PM         #56
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That pop is the worst sound in the world.. I remember feeling like my leg completely over extended itself and some pretty intense grinding and then all of a sudden it just pops and you feel like someone is stabbing your knee.
 6 years ago '04        #57
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
slo mo is k!lling me
 05-04-2012, 11:40 PM         #58
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
they clapped when michael irving had a career ending neck injury,,at the time on the field it could have been a broken neck and they cheered

God doesnt like them and thats why they are SUPERBOWLLESS
Yeah, I referenced that Irvin (how you spell his name wrong and you're a Dallas fan though?) injury in the game thread when Noah stepped on dude's foot and Philly erupted into cheers. They even booed when he got up and walked to the bench Who boos a guy getting up from an injury? I've seriously never, ever seen that before.

Noah came back in and made a 15 foot jumper and did the pistols after but then quickly realized his ankle was fu*ked and limped back to the bench.
 6 years ago '10        #59
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Not Surprising they did the same thing when Irvin got carried off in a stretcher due to his neck injury...Classless Fans
 6 years ago '09        #60
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22555 22555
 DallasTexas said:
they clapped when michael irving had a career ending neck injury,,at the time on the field it could have been a broken neck and they cheered

God doesnt like them and thats why they are SUPERBOWLLESS
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy