Crash Bandicoot, Gex, and Other Characters Leaked for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DJ Krayzie said:
Jokes require humor, brah. And when you can't type coherent sentences, jokes also lose any substance that would make them funny.
"type coherent sentences" You mean how you did when you was drunk? Even though you was doing the same sh*t you just posted did I come at you and call you names?
 05-04-2012, 10:08 PM         #22
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
This dude finds fault in EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING Playstation!!
same can be said for jizzmen when it comes to xbox and he doesnt even own an xbox

he doesnt even own a ps3
 6 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
They need Syphon Filter
 6 years ago '11        #24
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Triple0 said:
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed for a 2013 release.
nope.

LAwLB15 said:
same can be said for jizzmen when it comes to xbox and he doesnt even own an xbox

he doesnt even own a ps3
this guy.
 05-04-2012, 10:20 PM         #25
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
nope.

this guy.
stop frontin jizzy,u dont own a ps3

we all know u play ps3 at ur neighbors house every once in a blue
 6 years ago '11        #26
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
stop frontin jizzy,u dont own a ps3

we all know u play ps3 at ur neighbors house every once in a blue
 6 years ago '11        #27
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

he doesnt even own a ps3
Jessz got 1 I added him as a friend awhile ago
 05-05-2012, 12:31 AM         #28
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
My ninja Tomba ain't one there? Dafuq
list is a speculation based on an imdb page (which is basically wikipedia before ish is released)

it's obviously not complete even if it is legit considering Sweet tooth is missing, and there's already gameplay of him...
 6 years ago '04        #29
shiznit 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7
cloud from ff7 should be added
 6 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
list is a speculation based on an imdb page (which is basically wikipedia before ish is released)

it's obviously not complete even if it is legit considering Sweet tooth is missing, and there's already gameplay of him...
ya and it's still missing drake
 05-05-2012, 12:56 AM         #31
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish they would make another crash
 6 years ago '11        #32
space
space
space
 DrX said:
They were making one, but it got cancelled.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 DominationCM said:
"type coherent sentences" You mean how you did when you was drunk? Even though you was doing the same sh*t you just posted did I come at you and call you names?

Good point. The difference is, you type like this on a daily basis with no substances in your body at all. I get drunk and talk stupid sometimes, but you do it with a sober mind.

DrX said:
Fuuuuuuck no. They've made 2 Crash games in the past few years and they've both been AWFUL. I'm a.ssuming you haven't played those, otherwise you wouldn't want more.
 6 years ago '11        #34
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

Good point. The difference is, you type like this on a daily basis with no substances in your body at all. I get drunk and talk stupid sometimes, but you do it with a sober mind.

Fuuuuuuck no. They've made 2 Crash games in the past few years and they've both been AWFUL. I'm a.ssuming you haven't played those, otherwise you wouldn't want more.
So you only post idiotic sh*t when your drunk? Is that what your telling me? Than DJ you have a serious drinking problem your drunk way to much.
 6 years ago '11        #35
space
space
space
was gonna say the same thing.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
So you only post idiotic sh*t when your drunk? Is that what your telling me? Than DJ you have a serious drinking problem your drunk way to much.
Really?
 6 years ago '11        #37
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Really?
Get on my typing habits all you want but the message is clear. By the way in the other thread you pointed out that Jessz post a smilie when he has no comeback. DJ you do the same when you have NO comebacks you critique a n*ggas typing habit. But like I said the message is clear
 6 years ago '05        #38
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Get on my typing habits all you want but the message is clear. By the way in the other thread you pointed out that Jessz post a smilie when he has no comeback. DJ you do the same when you have NO comebacks you critique a n*ggas typing habit. But like I said the message is clear
Your message, as usual, is unclear, because you lack the required usage of the English language. That smiley was a perfect usage to respond to your post, because there are no words to explain how poor it was. Please.. Please... PLEASE go back to school, because your GED a.ss is embarrassing to everybody on this entire website. You should be able to do better than a Wal-Mart greeter....... Maybe.
 6 years ago '11        #39
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Your message, as usual, is unclear, because you lack the required usage of the English language. That smiley was a perfect usage to respond to your post, because there are no words to explain how poor it was. Please.. Please... PLEASE go back to school, because your GED a.ss is embarrassing to everybody on this entire website. You should be able to do better than a Wal-Mart greeter....... Maybe.
"That smiley was a perfect usage to respond to your post" So its okay for DJ to do it but when Jessz does it its because he has no comebacks? By the way your still coming at me about my typing which proves my point. DJ when somebody calls you out and you have no comebacks you call out there typing skills. The more you talk about my typing habits lets me know you have absolutely no comebacks. And now you bring up when I worked at Wal Mart Your really fishing your starting to look pathetic
 6 years ago '06        #40
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 DJ Krayzie said:
Really?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy