May 4 - Source: Zimmerman says Trayvon circled his SUV, frightened him

most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2012, 09:03 PM         #141
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PUA Lifestyle said:
I know white people with the last name brown.

Nice logic phaggot.
Why I gotta be a phaggot though?
When you out in the street you just randomly call ma'fuhkas phaggots & sh*t?
Fuhkin' internet.lol
He's white cause I said so.
How bout that? -_-
 6 years ago '10        #142
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13672 13672
 gh3tto said:

you sound upset. zimmerman is NOT white

[pic - click to view]

we see eye to eye a lot but you're wrong on this one. His daddy white, momma peruvian.
Half white=still white

corys35 said:
Looked up stormfront and it reminds me of this site but in reverse fu*kin sad

not even the least bit comparison, go join your brethren over there, you're more welcome there

bobdigi said:
If Zimmerman is white, then so is Obama.

you're right

ManWithoutFear! said:
If I get the drop on you Im def gonna check to see if youre holding.
Im not gonna step away & possibly get shot in the back. But thats just me tho *shrugs
I'll check for monies/valuables too. I'm laid back chill so ppl I throw hands on fu*k boys and deserve it. :dancingcool:

[QUOTE=Sowhat;23154569]If he was scared he wouldn't have pursued young boy. He's gonna get off. He has the only story and the cops are on his side. Don't know his pops friends, but add that too.

the american way
 05-06-2012, 10:28 PM         #143
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarryPNess said:
no you honkey inbred pedo loving bi*ch. the racism started on this site when your race started creating aliases trying to defend zimmerbi*ch.
Cool story you just sound ignorant and butt hurt, I don't defend Zimmerman I could care less I just think majority of people on here are retarded talkin bout honkey this cracker that while bi*chin bout racism while bashin a race Nothin but hypocrites and lil bi*ches
 05-06-2012, 10:32 PM         #144
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=MONSTALOCC;23163526]we see eye to eye a lot but you're wrong on this one. His daddy white, momma peruvian.
Half white=still white

not even the least bit comparison, go join your brethren over there, you're more welcome there

you're right

I'll check for monies/valuables too. I'm laid back chill so ppl I throw hands on fu*k boys and deserve it. :dancingcool:

Sowhat said:
If he was scared he wouldn't have pursued young boy. He's gonna get off. He has the only story and the cops are on his side. Don't know his pops friends, but add that too.

the american way
My brotheren huh you don't know my race or ethnic background I've never said you just a.ssume. They over there bi*chin bout black people you over here bi*chin bout white people tell me how that's different? White devil bs here ****** bs there?
 6 years ago '05        #145
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 DEDOS said:
you cant find one zimmerman in south america
ZIMMERMAN ADAN

(342) 498-2683

Colastine (n) 0 L5 S/n
Santa Fe - Santa Fe Colastine - La Capital - ()
 6 years ago '04        #146
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 MONSTALOCC said:
we see eye to eye a lot but you're wrong on this one. His daddy white, momma peruvian.
Half white=still white

you're right

Sowhat said:
If he was scared he wouldn't have pursued young boy. He's gonna get off. He has the only story and the cops are on his side. Don't know his pops friends, but add that too.

the american way
thats halarious ..so if i wake up tomorrow and start clucking am i on my way to becoming a chicken ? maybe sticking feathers up my a.ss will make it official ? gtfo with that hes white bs ..you are your genetics i dont play the one drop rule, but were talking 50%. The dude is 50% hispanic so idgaf if his brother and his dad are peckerwood hillbilly rednecks that still makes george 50% latino.

None of this means that I think george is innocent or that he should walk or that i condone being racist. Everyone always gets emotional and a.ssumes if you bring up trayvon and dont call zimmerman a f*ggot then you automatically support him.

Last edited by gh3tto; 05-06-2012 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #147
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Why I gotta be a phaggot though?
When you out in the street you just randomly call ma'fuhkas phaggots & sh*t?
Fuhkin' internet.lol
He's white cause I said so.
How bout that? -_-
How bout who made you the race police ?
You really came into a discussion and left saying "because i said so" ?

real mature

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I mean be honest here does Zimmerman look white in this picture ?

Last edited by gh3tto; 05-07-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #148
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
 DEDOS said:
you do know blacks was giving their last names by their slave masters right?

ibaka and mutumbo and all those other african names got sripped

you cant find one zimmerman in south america

also i dont get it we saw his brother on the TV shows defending the wannabecop and hes a clear redneck

we heard his pops on the TV shows talking all like a redneck

so what happened to georgie zimmerman
i think what happened is he stopped posting up in the kfc parking lots with his homies.

[pic - click to view]

and now under his steelers jacket he rocks body armor with a guard with him 24/7. And hes being charged with 2nd degree murder. I wonder if I was Trayvons mother how would I feel about him getting charged with only 2nd degree and getting bail. What if the roles were reversed I bet it would be 1st degree.

[pic - click to view]

Lets say george is a racist peckerwood and guilty of murder does that make this social injustice? George isnt a cop hes just some wana be vigilante they said he called 911 emergency 30 something times in a month. If the law is wrong then whatever but it was the law.

Last edited by gh3tto; 05-07-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #149
space
space
 gh3tto said:
thats halarious ..so if i wake up tomorrow and start clucking am i on my way to becoming a chicken ? maybe sticking feathers up my a.ss will make it official ? gtfo with that hes white bs ..you are your genetics i dont play the one drop rule, but were talking 50%. The dude is 50% hispanic so idgaf if his brother and his dad are peckerwood hillbilly rednecks that still makes george 50% latino.

None of this means that I think george is innocent or that he should walk or that i condone being racist. Everyone always gets emotional and a.ssumes if you bring up trayvon and dont call zimmerman a f*ggot then you automatically support him.

breh calm down
I just said he's half white, which he is.
 6 years ago '04        #150
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:

breh calm down
I just said he's half white, which he is.
oh that part about my a.ss turned you on huh ? you ever been to prison breh ?

cmon son when did you say he was anything but a peckerwood
 6 years ago '10        #151
space
space
 gh3tto said:
oh that part about my a.ss turned you on huh ? you ever been to prison breh ?

cmon son when did you say he was anything but a peckerwood
I see ya lurkin in here @ 6:37 breh
u can get the hell on with the gay sh*t tho. don't know how u got that from my post.

I knew he was biracial fro the jump, it wasn't hard to determine once his parents came into light.
 05-07-2012, 08:37 AM         #152
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Cool story you just sound ignorant and butt hurt, I don't defend Zimmerman I could care less I just think majority of people on here are retarded talkin bout honkey this cracker that while bi*chin bout racism while bashin a race Nothin but hypocrites and lil bi*ches
my man...
thats Hip Hop! lol this a Hip Hop msg board. You ever heard "2 Wrongs"? lol Im still fuhked up by this whole idea of going on a Hip Hop msg board and not wanting to hear about n*ggas talking about crackers. Maybe cause theres so many whiteboys in here I dont know. How Sticky said?

"I have a dream, that I must reveal
So I pinch myself to make sure it's real
1st we gotta destroy and then rebuild
Even if it mean I'ma get myself k!lled
Don't make me no difference, I done wrote my will
And talk about, what they did to us is dumb
What we NEED to be talkin bout, is what we gonna do to them!
I can be dangerous, the last thing I do
when I start speaking in tongues the Holy Ghost couldn't save you
So do you want answers? (Yeah I want answers, I want the truth!)
You want the truth? You couldn't HANDLE the truth!
Cause they got our brains-washed, so we the minority
But when we k!ll them off we're gonna be the majority (PREACH ON)
See I was raised to f!ght for what I believe in
I wont forget, can't forget, I'm tryin to get EVEN!
And if nobody speak up, then I'll lead my people
Cause two wrongs don't make it right, but it damn sure make us equal
I'm incitin riots, so let's start the lootin
And whoever enforce the laws I guess we'll just got to shoot them
Cause in this revolution I loathe my enemy
I'm agnostic plus I got no identity
So lovers of life don't keep your hopes up high
Cause it's just a matter of time before it's your turn to die
But until then, when you stop breathin
It's time to stand up and f!ght for what you believe in!"
 6 years ago '06        #153
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 adthekidd said:
how is this n*gga even out on bail?

i never heard of anyone getting bail while being charged with 2nd degree murder
Is that based on the 100's and 100's of court cases you've researched?

People on this site have opinions that are based off of a bunch of conjecture and total bias but act like their opinions should be held in such a high esteem.

Nothing has even happened that should get people all pissy, but people are finding things to get offended about and looking for wrongdoing by the courts/lawyers. this has the makings of a trial decision that could start a riot with all these lowlifes waiting for someone to justify attacking random people in the street.
 6 years ago '08        #154
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 corys35 said:
My brotheren huh you don't know my race or ethnic background I've never said you just a.ssume. They over there bi*chin bout black people you over here bi*chin bout white people tell me how that's different? White devil bs here ****** bs there?
It doesnt matter what your race is, I already can tell who you are by your team affiliation. Everyone in the CHI knows that Chicago Scrub fans are mostly white yuppies or either are massah a.ss kissing blacks/latinos who WANT to be white. Despite Scrub fan booing every black player they've ever had, despite Scrub fans selling racist t-shirts outside Weakly Field with Carlos Zambrano mowing grass like a Mexican, despite the hate mail Scrub fans send to minorites, and a heap of other BS they do you STILL rep and a.ssociate yourself with that scumbag team. So even if you were black it wouldnt matter, because Scrub fans wanna be white anyway. The proudest blacks/latinos in town sport the black and white not you n*ggas.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 05-07-2012 at 09:28 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #155
space
space
zim free, thats that sh*t I don't like
 05-07-2012, 10:41 AM         #156
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It doesnt matter what your race is, I already can tell who you are by your team affiliation. Everyone in the CHI knows that Chicago Scrub fans are mostly white yuppies or either are massah a.ss kissing blacks/latinos who WANT to be white. Despite Scrub fan booing every black player they've ever had, despite Scrub fans selling racist t-shirts outside Weakly Field with Carlos Zambrano mowing grass like a Mexican, despite the hate mail Scrub fans send to minorites, and a heap of other BS they do you STILL rep and a.ssociate yourself with that scumbag team. So even if you were black it wouldnt matter, because Scrub fans wanna be white anyway. The proudest blacks/latinos in town sport the black and white not you n*ggas.
Haha by the team I like? Still ain't got nothin to do with stormfront people being my so called brothers. It's fu*ked to say you know my character based off a sports team tho that sh*t did make me laugh tho
 6 years ago '10        #157
space
space
 Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #158
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,871 | Props total: 9171 9171
The craziest thing about all this....is this case is going to take 2 years to finish....maybe more
 05-07-2012, 12:43 PM         #159
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goat s3x is the best tho
 05-07-2012, 02:16 PM         #160
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's half Jewish, half Peruvian. Last time I checked, Jewish people did not like being called Anglo-Saxon white. If we're going on just straight up color of skin and Jewish are white, then black cubans and dominicans are black right? Wait... and wait Zimmerman's skin is brown... sh*t...

Still, Zimmerman is an idiot, never should of followed the kid and should be locked up for using lethal force and k!lling him to learn this lesson.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy