Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
"These as*holes always get away" sounds like something that someone who felt threatened would say in the heat of the moment.
 6 years ago '10        #42
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
appearance wise zimmerman obviously looks hispanic, but I'd bet 100 racks dude grew up in a moreso white household and that is the kind of mentality he has. wats so hard to understand.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Future said:

[pic - click to view]

guilty consciences all around me
 05-05-2012, 07:25 PM         #44
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

he was so scared that he rolled his window up yet he got out the car to follow him

98%
 05-05-2012, 07:35 PM         #45
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
bull sh*t. don't worry bout my race we own up to it and still hire your people. I notice you didn't touch the part about whites being your boss. cause its true. bow in gratitude.
The owner of the business I work for is black a former police officer who opened up a security company. It isn't bullsh*t it's barbarism. Building a country on stolen land through the means of free or exploited labor is civil? Hese people are delusional. As far as owning up to it that's bullsh*t you got holocaust deniers and people who coined the term race card in a pathetic attempt at reverse psychology to keep non whites particularly black people from pointing out racism. If whites owned up to it Trayvon's k!ller would be behind bars. Not to mention Oscar Grant Rodney King etc. Etc.
 05-05-2012, 07:36 PM         #46
Uti25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to die and all the white folks that support him.
 6 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Gink said:
dancing cool gif? If white people are devils, what are black people? Whites are far more civilized than blacks and that is a fact. Why don't you cut off your 'brothers' hand and keep them in a basket, so as to take his dignity and rights. Then still blame the 'devil'.

Do you know that when you respond with the 'devils' talk that you are talking about your boss? If you have a job, then you work for the 'devil'. Smarten up my crispy brother.

*insert dancing cool gif*

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yeah,thats real civilized.history shows whites have been anything but civilized.and thats a fact
whites hav a way more savage past than blacks and thats not even debateable
 6 years ago '04        #48
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Gink said:
bull sh*t. don't worry bout my race we own up to it and still hire your people. I notice you didn't touch the part about whites being your boss. cause its true. bow in gratitude.
lol tell us how u really feel tho..
 6 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gink said:
nope conspiracy theory. blacks fu*ked monkeys and brought AIDS to the world. Don't blame the white man for your nasty tendancies. Whites that do that sh*t only learned it from nasty blacks.

expose my race? mother fu*ker my race has literally owned your race what can you do to me? I'll stay right here in bx and anger you racist f*gs.

so why are tha 1st reported cases of aids in tha usa strictly gay white men?
matter of fact,tha orginal name for aids was g.r.i.d(gay related immune deficiency).but keep on believin your monkey theory if that makes u feel betta
 6 years ago '07        #50
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
@ this point.. fu*k this case
 6 years ago '08        #51
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Gink said:
nope conspiracy theory. blacks fu*ked monkeys and brought AIDS to the world. Don't blame the white man for your nasty tendancies. Whites that do that sh*t only learned it from nasty blacks.

expose my race? mother fu*ker my race has literally owned your race what can you do to me? I'll stay right here in bx and anger you racist f*gs.
you a clown if you think you aggravating me.

go learn something f*ggit.
 6 years ago '04        #52
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 Gink said:
LoL... go look at YOUR job and see how many black people work there... hold on iLL wait. Yo, b you can get destroyed by us anytime keep talking that racist sh*t. A black man will be fu*king your wife AND your daughter. We could knock you out in a fair one on one at any given sunday YOU'RE A VICTIM. You walk by us and cry like a bi*ch muttering "******" just kiss the ring and beg for mercy.
 05-05-2012, 08:31 PM         #53
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
I'll stay right here in bx and anger you racist f*gs.
You wouldn't anger someone with these thoughts to their face in real-time. No delete button would save you then
 6 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gink said:
I notice you didn't dispute the fact that you're racist. You are aggrivated or you wouldn't have a chip on your shoulder. You think about your inferiority alot don't you?

Whites run the world. Whites make the decisions. Whites own the land. Whites own the companies. Whites run the World. Have you learned that?
which is exactly why tha world has went to sh*t,economy on brink of collapse,and tha land is poisoned beyond repair.congrats
 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
swear to all that is true. I would say it to your face and then beat your a.ss if you acted anything other than grateful. You wouldn't dare f!ght a white man one on one. That is a fact. Go back to any situation where a black beat a white person, they had to call they're 'boys'. Fact. I know you can't beat me by yourself. You better call up some bloods or crips or something.

Son, I'm straight from Chicago and have never banged a day in my life. You don't even know me and I don't either and you're already a.ssuming I'm with a click like that, so what does that say about you?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
Ronnie (a white man) is gonna ban your a.ss, so tell your stormfront friends their wives got good pus*yholes.
 6 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gink said:
Nah. You're saying that from the comfort of your nice house on your nice computer. The world is great.
as i slowly die from tha radiation of this nice comp.created by whites
 05-05-2012, 09:47 PM         #58
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Ronnie (a white man) is gonna ban your a.ss, so tell your stormfront friends their wives got good pus*yholes.
 6 years ago '11        #59
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 3411 3411
Steelers Lost
 6 years ago '11        #60
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
the trollery is strong in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago