Skip Bayless: ''LeBron Isn't a 1st Ballot HOF yet''

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11451 11451
then i hope he doesn't believe steve nash is a first ballot hall of famer. fu*ked up sh*t is, he does. lebron to me has already surpassed karl malone,barkley,ewing, and all the other clowns who are ringless from that era.
 05-04-2012, 05:59 PM         #102
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ph8te said:
He didn't if you watched the video. He said that's ONE of the things that he continues to hold against LeBron. He has been consistent with that all year long. He said that one performance however should not stop him from being 1st ballot HOF though.....If that was the case then half the people in the BB HOF wouldn't be there. Under CURRENT HOF standards the statement was correct LeBron COULD be 1st ballot HOF without playing another game. If they changed the standards we could come back to this subject.....
it aint even about the HOF its about acting like that sh*t didnt even happen, he brings it up again and stephen strays away from the topic and tells him to sip some latte idk whos more bi*chmade stephen or bron
 6 years ago '06        #103
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 5716 5716
I second that SKIP!
 6 years ago '05        #104
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Good call, Skip. Bron has been given everything so far and earned nothing. I bet I could search NBA.com and they have him with a few rings.
 6 years ago '11        #105
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 TriniSoldier said:
Considering just the first 10 years before the injuries plagued him, is t-mac a first ballot then?
good point. or richard dumas, shawn kemp...
 6 years ago '11        #106
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 Bob Sacamano said:
I was thinkin as ive recently been watching FIrst Take that Skip has become too much of a joke too even be on tv that much longer. But then I considered the current state of things, if Jersey SHore gets #1 rating SKip Bayless probably does too.

Scott Ven Pelt and Ryen Russilo all day, everyday. Most of the rest are clowns.
uggg..
give Max & Marcellus a try. they bring it. podcast 3rd hr from day Seau died. Aamazing.

05-04-2012, 07:15 PM         #107
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wwnuts said:
uggg..
give Max & Marcellus a try. they bring it. podcast 3rd hr from day Seau died. Aamazing.

I know all about Max, boxing dude used to host Around the Horn used to be a white NY rapper. He's cool, not that down with Marcellus. SVP and Rusillo are better, better than anyone.
 6 years ago '04        #108
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
he just hates everything.. i cant watch anything this clown is on..
 6 years ago '04        #109
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 GetOnMahLevel said:
he just hates everything.. i cant watch anything this clown is on..
glad im not alone, seems like hes got a lot of supports on here ...not sure how. Dude is c*cky annoying really irritating for me. Always gotta have 2 sides defending dumb sh*t *like this*
 6 years ago '04        #110
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i hate the f*ggot lebron but dude is going to be in the hof because of his stats no doubt, even though his clutch gene is about a -50 dude puts up numbers that will get him in
now if we talking lebron being in the class with the all time legends that have actually showed up on the big stages hell nah lebron aint even close, and even IF the heat win the chip this year he still not even in the legendary class because the eastern conference is horrific this year
 6 years ago '07        #111
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 newmember11 said:
Lord knows how much I hate lebron but he's a dumbass

That's unless lebron fails to help his team win 2 finals
You don't have to win a ring to be a first ballot hof the whole team doesn't go into the hof
 6 years ago '08        #112
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
all skip is saying is

this is adding more fuel to the fire in regards of

CROWN LEBRON THE KING! before he even wins a championship

and he says this sh*t because he says hes comparing sh*t to "THE BEST PLAYER EVER TO LIVE" according to people.

so when he goes hard its because hes like..well..so what he did good in the third quarter..isnt the best player in the history of sports supposed to do that?

he knows lebron is a beast..but hes just sick of the un ringed "KING" after watching and wrighting on jordan his whole career..i get where he coming from

Last edited by Gmengfx; 05-04-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 05-04-2012, 09:34 PM         #113
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
i hate the f*ggot lebron but dude is going to be in the hof because of his stats no doubt, even though his clutch gene is about a -50 dude puts up numbers that will get him in
now if we talking lebron being in the class with the all time legends that have actually showed up on the big stages hell nah lebron aint even close, and even IF the heat win the chip this year he still not even in the legendary class because the eastern conference is horrific this year
lmao.

first yall said cluth was 4th quarter....then yall said it was last quarter of 4th quarter. Then it's only 4th quarter of 4th quarter in finals.

Lebrons fg% and points in the 4th quarter (season and playoffs) over his career are in the top amongst all active players. look it up.
 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM         #114
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
all skip is saying is

this is adding more fuel to the fire in regards of

CROWN LEBRON THE KING! before he even wins a championship

and he says this sh*t because he says hes comparing sh*t to "THE BEST PLAYER EVER TO LIVE" according to people.

so when he goes hard its because hes like..well..so what he did good in the third quarter..isnt the best player in the history of sports supposed to do that?

he knows lebron is a beast..but hes just sick of the un ringed "KING" after watching and wrighting on jordan his whole career..i get where he coming from
Didn't the media and fans give him that name? People act like he's Harold Miner or something. You don't have to win a ring to be great, period. The dude took one of the worst teams in the league and took them to the ECF and finals almost every year.
 6 years ago '06        #115
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
He's not. He hasn't played long enough to overcome being a loser. When he plays 12 years, he can get in ship or no
 6 years ago '04        #116
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 freakbucket said:
lmao.

first yall said cluth was 4th quarter....then yall said it was last quarter of 4th quarter. Then it's only 4th quarter of 4th quarter in finals.

Lebrons fg% and points in the 4th quarter (season and playoffs) over his career are in the top amongst all active players. look it up.

man i could care less about some stats, its about what i see and eye test, just because you score some points in the 4th dont make you clutch, been watching the nba since the 80's youngin and lebron is one of worst clutch players of all time
 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM         #117
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
this....

all I get for trolling is wanting to get beat up
but at least you get paid in trident gum. also you should be more humble as that payment option is a blessing in disguise.
 6 years ago '06        #118
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5041 5041
most overrated ever
 6 years ago '05        #119
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 6 years ago '04        #120
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Lebron is Nice But he hasn't seperated himself from his own teammate yet mvp trophies and other sh*t don't mean nothin if i ain't got no rings. Too me Bron is the Wing man while Dwade is still the boss hog and is still ahead of lebron even if he win the ring. Dwade still got one more den BRon BRon!

##Just Sayin He Might be a first Ballot who knows
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago