Galaxy S III vs. HTC One X vs. iPhone 4S

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Mega said:
The HTC One's battery life is listed as being better

and the one for Sprint will have a even bigger battery
htc loses period. doesnt matter if the batts bigger it wont do what its supposed to. period. htc is inferior to everything when they try to outdo someone else
 6 years ago '10        #42
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
Man, when is the GSIII supposed to drop (for Tmobile)?

That's all that matters.
 6 years ago '04        #43
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Mega said:
The HTC One's battery life is listed as being better

and the one for Sprint will have a even bigger battery
Better than what? Oh you mean listed as being better than other HTC phones?!

Like I said they will have to prove to me that they can beat Samsung in the battery department to get any kind of win from me. And with the GSIII being able to upgrade to a bigger battery without voiding any type of warranty I just don't see that happening.
 6 years ago '04        #44
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 5231 5231
it should be s3 vs htc one x
 05-04-2012, 10:24 PM         #45
Elusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Who actually watches over 50 gigs worth of movies on a "phone" ?
Who actually watches movies on a phone?
 6 years ago '09        #46
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 13203 13203
s3
 6 years ago '06        #47
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Really though does it matter if its TouchWiz. On my first galaxy I just downloaded another launcher and was fine
 6 years ago '04        #48
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
 SuppaSlick said:
Really though does it matter if its TouchWiz. On my first galaxy I just downloaded another launcher and was fine
was gonna say the same thing.

theres a bunch on launchers u can choose from....
 6 years ago '06        #49
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,494 | Props total: 17936 17936
I dont like the shape of the s3 but im still copping
 6 years ago '05        #50
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 paliknight said:
that can brick the phone. it has happened to one of my iphones before and i had to unbrick it.

everything else is the same, except the galaxy 3 has extra features. i know a lot of people including myself rely on SD cards. even if you can use cloud storage, what happens when theres no signal or your on a plane and want to listen to your music library?
n*gga u don't need internet access to use internal storage
 05-05-2012, 03:40 AM         #51
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so lets get this straight... u got the new HTC One X with an 1800mh battery, only 200mh more than the seansation, yet it is more powerful and has a bigger and brighter screen..... and that piece of sh*t sense over it..... and its NOT REMOVABLE!!!! haahahha seriously I got a sensation that I love but had to mod the fu*k outta it and buy a bigger battery for it to get DECENT battery life....

HTC hardware is class leading.... but battery life and peice of sh*t sense ruin it
 05-05-2012, 04:17 AM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know the One X wasn't expandable. I guess I'm waiting for the 3G GSIII.
 05-05-2012, 07:37 AM         #53
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The GSIII is overall better than the One X in every way except for screen quality. GSIII still uses pentile, disappointed about that myself, but other than that it is just better. Faster CPU/GPU. Bigger battery. Expandable memory. Bigger screen size. The TouchWiz vs Sense comes down to personal preference. Though I do find TouchWiz hideous.

What still remains to be seen though is what the U.S. version of the GSIII will look like. The U.S. has always received modified versions of the GS series. The appearance has been different and even the SoC. If the U.S. version uses the same Krait SoC as the One X, then the comparison is a lot closer.

Oh and the Iphone 4S should not even be mentioned in this comparison. It is an older phone and cannot compete. It loses in just about every category. I fairer comparison will be the next Iphone, whenever that is released.

Last edited by xeduran; 05-05-2012 at 07:40 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13737 13737
 Dangerously said:
I didn't know the One X wasn't expandable. I guess I'm waiting for the 3G GSIII.
My ninja.
 6 years ago '08        #55
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 PTC said:
get that sh*t outta here, the nexus got sh*t ton of hardware flaws ... set the bar with the Nexus Nexus wasn't the best spec'd phone when it came out at it's time (not that there is anything wrong with this, it's just how you idiots rate phones), not to mention the sh*tty build quality and fu*ked up radio

And son please, you're really going to talk about fixing battery life being an android fan?

All they needa do is slap on a bigger battery, case closed.

And considering the best games are on the Apple App store, the processor is fine for TODAYS standards... nobody needs a fu*kin quad core at this point in time, that sh*t is for the far future... again this goes back to android idiots always living in the future and not thinking about today ... same old sh*t in ya'll DNA

sun do you hear yourself you are the perfect example of how apple brainwash the people under its power... your reason for liking apple is games really guy games the galaxy s line k!llS apple and your come back is " nobody needs a fu*kin quad core at this point in time, that sh*t is for the far future... again this goes back to android idiots always living in the future and not thinking about today" are you kidding me my man THE WORLD IS LIVING IN THE FUTURE fukking dunce a.ss apple lovers my lord loving to move at a slower pace you're a LOOOSER!!!

Last edited by DaRokk; 05-05-2012 at 10:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
WOW they left out the Lumia 900 thats right they dont want to get sh*tted on.
 6 years ago '08        #57
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 ggfresh said:
WOW they left out the Lumia 900 thats right they dont want to get sh*tted on.
fukk you talking bout ??? the lumina 900 is on there that blue piece of sh*t is the lowest on the totem pole
 6 years ago '04        #58
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Like I said in the evo 4g lte thread, the evo 4g lte is by far the best version of the one x. Expandable memory with bigger batter made it the better buy. That is the one version of the one x that can match the gs3.

Also the guy who said the hole the volume, power camera button to restart the phone. There is a time when that sh*t don't work at all and you are forced to remove the battery. That sh*t happen to me on my ipod touch and I had to wait for the battery to die
 6 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 DaRokk said:
sun do you hear yourself you are the perfect example of how apple brainwash the people under its power... your reason for liking apple is games really guy games the galaxy s line k!llS apple and your come back is " nobody needs a fu*kin quad core at this point in time, that sh*t is for the far future... again this goes back to android idiots always living in the future and not thinking about today" are you kidding me my man THE WORLD IS LIVING IN THE FUTURE fukking dunce a.ss apple lovers my lord loving to move at a slower pace you're a LOOOSER!!!
Damn you must be stupid.

What I said was... quad core won't even be utilized for what's out... this has nothing to do with Apple, considering the Lumia also came out with a dual-core phone...Galaxy Nexus..etc.

If I gave you a video game system from 2050 with backwards capability, what the fu*k would be the point of owning that or what's out now?

The world is living in the future @ this philosophical sh*t that has nothing to do with my post.
 6 years ago '07        #60
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 Mega said:
HTC's build quality > Samsung's cheap plastic
Sense > Touchwiz
I have no problem with Samsung plastic material it feels great in the hand and makes the phone lighter and its not like when i drop the phone it shatters into pieces, not even mentioning that most people slap on a case as soon as they get their phones. i do like HTC build quality over Samsung though but not substantial enough for me to choose one manufacturer over the other. as far touchwiz vs Dense give me the pure Google experience or use one two three four five of the many launchers out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago