Galaxy S III vs. HTC One X vs. iPhone 4S

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16334 16334
 stanis3k said:
the s3 is better than the htc one x because of 2 reasons.

1. removable battery
2. sd card with potentially 128GB of memory in this day and age of hd movies and the like, why on earth are the phone companies limiting n*ggas?

samsung won
 Javon23 said:
Who actually watches over 50 gigs worth of movies on a "phone" ?
What he said....
 6 years ago '04        #22
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Pro337 said:
I just don't like the icons honestly. Plus, I rather Sense over Touchwiz though. But the thing I like about Android is if you don't like something about your phone you can customize it to your liking. Not a big fan of Pentile displays either
Ahh ok, I just been seeing people say touchwiz sucks but never gave a reason why. Yeah like you said , if you don't like something you can just change it. I had the Evo 3d before upgrading to the GSII (sprint version) and while touchwiz doesn't bother me like everyone else, I still changed the launcher and Icons but only to make my phone look different from the rest. IMO the One X display is the only thing its winning at between these 2.
 6 years ago '11        #23
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 stanis3k said:
the s3 is better than the htc one x because of 2 reasons.

1. removable battery
2. sd card with potentially 128GB of memory in this day and age of hd movies and the like, why on earth are the phone companies limiting n*ggas?

samsung won
lol... so a phone is better for those two garbage a.ss reasons? You're telling me those are the two most important things that determines a phone to be better? Removable battery and more memory?

Boxden n*ggas are fu*kin stupid
 6 years ago '06        #24
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
ya s3 won this
 6 years ago '04        #25
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Pro337 said:
Simple. Hold the power and home button and it restarts.

The S3 is a good phone but Touchwiz is sh*t, no matter how anyone tries to sugarcoat it lol
it's running android so you can just download a stock launcher from the market. there's no hacking involved with that, and you get the feel of stock android
 05-04-2012, 01:00 AM         #26
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Simple. Hold the power and home button and it restarts.

The S3 is a good phone but Touchwiz is sh*t, no matter how anyone tries to sugarcoat it lol
that can brick the phone. it has happened to one of my iphones before and i had to unbrick it.
 PTC said:
lol... so a phone is better for those two garbage a.ss reasons? You're telling me those are the two most important things that determines a phone to be better? Removable battery and more memory?

Boxden n*ggas are fu*kin stupid
everything else is the same, except the galaxy 3 has extra features. i know a lot of people including myself rely on SD cards. even if you can use cloud storage, what happens when theres no signal or your on a plane and want to listen to your music library?
 6 years ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 layzie8171 said:
ya s3 won this
Sure did.
 6 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Pro337 said:
Nothing wrong with TouchWiz. The gestures are nice.
 6 years ago '10        #29
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
the Nexus crushed the 4s hy is it even in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #30
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 fat_boyy21 said:
it's running android so you can just download a stock launcher from the market. there's no hacking involved with that, and you get the feel of stock android
This...
 6 years ago '04        #31
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
do people really watch HD movies on a 4 inch screen? whats the point? i watch 80mb file tv shows and they look fine. the screen is so small, you dont need a huge file.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 rdrake said:
the Nexus crushed the 4s hy is it even in this thread
exactly, google set the bar with the nexus... and the evo/one x and the s III surpassed it. the 4s aint in the competition of top phones anymore. with the iphone 5 they're gonna have to fix the battery life and app crashes from ios, increase the screen size, throw in a better processor ... and right around the corner will be the next nexus
 6 years ago '06        #33
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Phone is too big imo but the features are dope
 6 years ago '05        #34
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
I like that one X. I have never removed a battery in my life on any of my phones and 16gigs is more than enough for me. I have a tv to watch movies on wtf wrong with you people.
 6 years ago '11        #35
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
exactly, google set the bar with the nexus... and the evo/one x and the s III surpassed it. the 4s aint in the competition of top phones anymore. with the iphone 5 they're gonna have to fix the battery life and app crashes from ios, increase the screen size, throw in a better processor ... and right around the corner will be the next nexus
get that sh*t outta here, the nexus got sh*t ton of hardware flaws ... set the bar with the Nexus Nexus wasn't the best spec'd phone when it came out at it's time (not that there is anything wrong with this, it's just how you idiots rate phones), not to mention the sh*tty build quality and fu*ked up radio

And son please, you're really going to talk about fixing battery life being an android fan?

All they needa do is slap on a bigger battery, case closed.

And considering the best games are on the Apple App store, the processor is fine for TODAYS standards... nobody needs a fu*kin quad core at this point in time, that sh*t is for the far future... again this goes back to android idiots always living in the future and not thinking about today ... same old sh*t in ya'll DNA
 6 years ago '04        #36
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
 J2hott23 said:
Samsung>HTC

Until HtC can prove to me that they can have just as great battery life as Samsung phones, they will always lose in my book.
The HTC One's battery life is listed as being better

and the one for Sprint will have a even bigger battery
 6 years ago '04        #37
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
HTC's build quality > Samsung's cheap plastic
Sense > Touchwiz
 6 years ago '05        #38
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 211 211
 Pro337 said:
Enough with the removable battery sh*t. Why do you n*ggas care about a removable battery? You're already taking a L for even carrying around a battery SD Card is debatable. I never use more than 16GB worth of memory but to each his own
who said anything about carrying around a battery (i don't). i go about 2 days without having to worry about charging my battery with the extended battery for my evo.

and how the hell am i going to go from that to possibly not even one day on another phone. removable battery is crucial for me and that more than likely made up my mind between this and the htc evo lte

although i saw a company is looking into making an extended battery for the htc evo lte. would have to see how it would look first
 6 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 PTC said:
get that sh*t outta here, the nexus got sh*t ton of hardware flaws ... set the bar with the Nexus Nexus wasn't the best spec'd phone when it came out at it's time (not that there is anything wrong with this, it's just how you idiots rate phones), not to mention the sh*tty build quality and fu*ked up radio

And son please, you're really going to talk about fixing battery life being an android fan?

All they needa do is slap on a bigger battery, case closed.

And considering the best games are on the Apple App store, the processor is fine for TODAYS standards... nobody needs a fu*kin quad core at this point in time, that sh*t is for the far future... again this goes back to android idiots always living in the future and not thinking about today ... same old sh*t in ya'll DNA
the nexus was still the fastest phone out until recently, with the best display, and stock android is still the best kind out... the only hardware that anybody could've complained about was the camera. samsung has always = plastic, but even it were made out of metal I'd have a case on my phone anyways. and you really shouldn't bring up games anymore, considering all of the major titles are on both os's, not to mention all of the titles for the emulators available for android.

and since you cant read, I said it needs a better processor not a quad core processor. android has webtop options like coming out which do require higher end processors, but dont worry apple's going to keep it's iphone simple just so spend more money to buy all of their other devices. at least with android you have a choice
 6 years ago '10        #40
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
did they say how much the us version is going to retail for? i got one more year on my tmobile contract so if i upgrade early theyll prob only take off 25% for the s3.

Last edited by shadydre85; 05-04-2012 at 07:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy