most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2012, 11:24 AM         #41
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
n*gga it took gucci 3 years,after that, before he got hot

you know how many diss songs gucci made compared to jeezy

its like 20 gucci disses to 3 jeezy disses

but yet stay strapped still remains superior, and gucci was that n*gga in 08-10

hell even gucci went ghost after 24/23 came out
Gucci Mane in/out of jail was k!lling him, come on dude...Gucci Mane is getting money....how much n*ggaz fu*k with Gucci

Jeezy can't rap man, Gucci can't either... but it's NOTHING he can do to hurt Ross, NOTHING

them n*ggaz mad, hurt as fu*k that Ross took over...stale azz n*gga, CTE been around forever and MMG came from nowhere took over this bi*ch with YMCMB, lmao Jeezy got them little dirty little fu*ks trying to diss...some nobodies lmao
 05-04-2012, 12:07 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
n*gga it took gucci 3 years,after that, before he got hot

you know how many diss songs gucci made compared to jeezy

its like 20 gucci disses to 3 jeezy disses

but yet stay strapped still remains superior, and gucci was that n*gga in 08-10

hell even gucci went ghost after 24/23 came out
You gotta remember J that this is the internet. According to people on here CTE aint doing sh*t even though Young finished an American tour, is wrapping up an international tour, and Freddie even has 8-10 international shows hes about to do across Europe...but remember on the internet, they 'arent doing anything'

If Carbon read some of the sh*t on here, he'd literally be dying laughing.
 6 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6384 6384
 braided_uppimp said:
Gucci Mane in/out of jail was k!lling him, come on dude...Gucci Mane is getting money....how much n*ggaz fu*k with Gucci

Jeezy can't rap man, Gucci can't either... but it's NOTHING he can do to hurt Ross, NOTHING

them n*ggaz mad, hurt as fu*k that Ross took over...stale azz n*gga, CTE been around forever and MMG came from nowhere took over this bi*ch with YMCMB, lmao Jeezy got them little dirty little fu*ks trying to diss...some nobodies lmao

you know half the sh!t you just said made no damn sense

the only part i can agree with is that gucci did screw himself up by going to jail every week.

jeezy just went gold off of bullsh!t promotion and no hit single. i think he is doing fine over there they just need to focus on gibbs
they both been taking shots at each other for almost 2 years so they are both "salty"
ross and jeezy are the same lyrically so that is a wash
 6 years ago '12        #44
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11309 11309
 justinjones said:

the only part i can agree with is that gucci did screw himself up by going to jail every week.

jeezy just went gold off of bullsh!t promotion and no hit single. i think he is doing fine over there they just need to focus on gibbs
they both been taking shots at each other for almost 2 years so they are both "salty"

no promotion? as soon as they got Kevin liles as his manager, Def Jam promoted Jeezy pretty hard, documentary, interview with Elliott Wilson, big listening party, TM101 show in NY with Jay Z, and the verse from Andre 3000 for I DO is what set it off for TM103, that 3000 feature is $$$$
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 44wade said:

no promotion? as soon as they got Kevin liles as his manager, Def Jam promoted Jeezy pretty hard, documentary, interview with Elliott Wilson, big listening party, TM101 show in NY with Jay Z, and the verse from Andre 3000 for I DO is what set it off for TM103, that 3000 feature is $$$$

i said bullsh!t promotion. i didn't said he didn't have any. compared to other platinum artists it was bullsh!t. he had that "i do" song for two years
 05-04-2012, 12:45 PM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
You gotta remember J that this is the internet. According to people on here CTE aint doing sh*t even though Young finished an American tour, is wrapping up an international tour, and Freddie even has 8-10 international shows hes about to do across Europe...but remember on the internet, they 'arent doing anything'

If Carbon read some of the sh*t on here, he'd literally be dying laughing.
People on here listen to the radio, Sattelight-radio & the local DJ and watch VH1, MTV2, B.E.T and WSHH and they don't see or hear CTE like the other brands that are popping.

Europeon/International tour...cool an artist like Stalley can say he's doing that, the UK is wide open.

The public judges your buzz based on what they see and what they hear and if your not taking full advantage of social media in this era then you will be forgotten.

YMCMB = buzzin Chart Monsters
Good music = buzzin Hot singles, Yeezy
Maybach music = buzzin Dream-team
Taylor Gang = buzzin Wiz moving major units
Roc Nation = buzzin Rita Ora locked and loaded
Brick-Squad = buzzin Hot single
Top Dawg Ent = buzzin wonderkids,
BadBoy = buzzin French Montana, Cassie
Grand Hustle = buzzin Reality T.V, Iggy
Shady records = buzzin Slaughterhouse.

C.T.E is at the bottom of the barrel, only 1 artist that the public cares about and a CEO that lacks the intelligence to expand his brand and build a strong team around him.

This is why Gibbs has been signed over a year and he's still in the same position he was a year ago.

justinjones said:

Tell us how his promotion was "bullsh*t" and why in 2011-12 you still don't know how to promote your damn self through social media?

How can a single be "failed" if it has JayZ & Andre 3000 on it, two GOAT's...and who's too blame if you don't have a so-called hit single.

44wade said:

44 spit that talk!

This is a game for true hustlers get out there and promote your brand, promote your team, promote your songs and promote your damn album.

It's 2012, learn how to make your own Videos, make your own Vlogs, promote your projects on Twitter, go on tour, do shows, do in-store signings, throw a press-conference!

These labels ain't gonna hold your hand and roll out red carpets just because you went platinum back in 2006, you better learn how to drop a Hot mixtape and do the right collabs if you want a buzz.

Some of these rappers ain't built to be CEO's they don't have the hustling pedigree.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 05-04-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 05-04-2012, 01:09 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I forgot to mention 8732 is #1 in urban clothing over Sean John, LRG, Rocawear, Tru Religion, G Unit Clothing, Southpole and all that other dumb sh*t.

They love to leave that out, that hes #1 in clothing sales as well .
 6 years ago '12        #48
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11309 11309
 justinjones said:

i said bullsh!t promotion. i didn't said he didn't have any. compared to other platinum artists it was bullsh!t. he had that "i do" song for two years

I thought they promoted pretty decent, and not to be sarcastic or nothing, but them TM103 shirts and paraphernalia been out for like two years.

If you really look at it, Watch the Throne was not promoted as heavily, or the Carter 4, or even Drakes, they were just anticipated albums. Besides Waynes US tour, they didnt get promoted like TM103 did.

Now, Ross, is for sure getting that promo $$$. But alot of his, self generated, up until this press conference.

I agree with Grafted, CTE would like its the not as strong "crew-label" out the bunch.

But like Drumgang says, they are eating.
 05-04-2012, 01:31 PM         #49
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

No promotion? As soon as they got kevin liles as his manager, def jam promoted jeezy pretty hard, documentary, interview with elliott wilson, big listening party, tm101 show in ny with jay z, and the verse from andre 3000 for i do is what set it off for tm103, that 3000 feature is $$$$

graftedgenes said:
people on here listen to the radio, sattelight-radio & the local dj and watch vh1, mtv2, b.e.t and wshh and they don't see or hear cte like the other brands that are popping.

Europeon/international tour...cool an artist like stalley can say he's doing that, the uk is wide open.

The public judges your buzz based on what they see and what they hear and if your not taking full advantage of social media in this era then you will be forgotten.

Ymcmb = buzzin chart monsters
good music = buzzin hot singles, yeezy
maybach music = buzzin dream-team
taylor gang = buzzin wiz moving major units
roc nation = buzzin rita ora locked and loaded
brick-squad = buzzin hot single
top dawg ent = buzzin wonderkids,
badboy = buzzin french montana, cassie
grand hustle = buzzin reality t.v, iggy
shady records = buzzin slaughterhouse.

C.t.e is at the bottom of the barrel, only 1 artist that the public cares about and a ceo that lacks the intelligence to expand his brand and build a strong team around him.

This is why gibbs has been signed over a year and he's still in the same position he was a year ago.

Tell us how his promotion was "bullsh*t" and why in 2011-12 you still don't know how to promote your damn self through social media?

How can a single be "failed" if it has jayz & andre 3000 on it, two goat's...and who's too blame if you don't have a so-called hit single.

44 spit that talk!

This is a game for true hustlers get out there and promote your brand, promote your team, promote your songs and promote your damn album.

It's 2012, learn how to make your own videos, make your own vlogs, promote your projects on twitter, go on tour, do shows, do in-store signings, throw a press-conference!

These labels ain't gonna hold your hand and roll out red carpets just because you went platinum back in 2006, you better learn how to drop a hot mixtape and do the right collabs if you want a buzz.

Some of these rappers ain't built to be ceo's they don't have the hustling pedigree.

Amen!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

How can a single be "failed" if it has JayZ & Andre 3000 on it, two GOAT's...and who's too blame if you don't have a so-called hit single.

ask wale how can a single fail with lady gaga on it
 6 years ago '04        #51
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
so he gon diss alley boy and dte as well?

cte vs mmg dte & brick squad? oh yes, please... the rap game is in need of some street beef rite now
 6 years ago '12        #52
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 kreuzberg61 said:

cte vs mmg dte & brick squad? oh yes, please... the rap game is in need of some street beef rite now
that bricksquad beef is over
 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM         #53
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
that bricksquad beef is over
Waka started it up by going on the breakfast club and calling out Slick. Slick replied with a diss track the next day
 6 years ago '04        #54
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
 drumgangP said:
Waka started it up by going on the breakfast club and calling out Slick. Slick replied with a diss track the next day
Ice Burgandy just had a video with 2eleven from CTE on WSHH the other week. That beef aint even serious like that no more
 6 years ago '12        #55
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 drumgangP said:
your right but flocka said he only had beef with slick not the whole cte
 05-04-2012, 02:15 PM         #56
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kreuzberg61 said:

They ain't going to diss Brick Squad or DTE ain't no real publicity in that which is why they ignore them G4 boys. If they was smart they'd diss MMG since it will get the most attention and attract people to their music.

justinjones said:

ask wale how can a single fail with lady gaga on it :

[video - click to view]

I don't ask stupid question but I sometimes answer them.

She wasnt the mega-star she is now when she did that song or else it wouldn't have been done in the first place.

Never mix GaGa music with Go-Go music, we ain't feeling y'all sh*t like that.
 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM         #57
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngblanco said:
Ice Burgandy just had a video with 2eleven from CTE on WSHH the other week. That beef aint even serious like that no more
2 be on his own sh*t most of the time though. Talking about Slick is like talking about family, its definitely a difference and yall know that sh lol. Ice Burgandy? Those west coast 'bricksquad' members mean just as much as 'G Unit Philly'. n*ggas just built those affiliations so they could get a hood pass lmao. Those be paid soldiers, n*ggas need greenlights to ride through certain neighborhoods.

I dont think Bricksquads going to be addressed in Stay Strapped 2 though...hell I honestly doubt they even give TO Much attention to DTE...Besides Flocka, nobody in BSMs really visible on a mainstream level, not even Gucci anymore, and DTE arent really buzzing enough for him to go there. You cant even find major blogs that talked about Troubles diss tracks, you could Alleyboys, but nobody even really reported what Trouble did cept for a few sites like TrapsnTrunks.

With CTE doing a group album right now, and Maybach Music constantly being pushed against them, I'd definitely say in my OPINION, just my opinion, that'll be who he focuses on.
 05-04-2012, 02:52 PM         #58
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

6 years ago '10        #59
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 braided_uppimp said:

real talk mmg did takeover, jeezy dont really be pushing cte like he should
 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM         #60
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cte didnt even take off when they back when they were droppin hot sh*t. that shyt irrelevant jusr like 50 cent n gunit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago