Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
 mystic boy said:
I have never watched a lil b video and i have no particular reason to dislike him ...

Listened to that Gay album and I have to say that it;s garbage - couldn't get into it and his flow is sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #82
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Rapper's publicist sent me this:

SEE IT:

Yes, you did read the subject line correctly.

Quite possibly the most underrated MC in the underground music scene, Adair Lion is a talented rapper that has been blazing a trail with his unique style and look since the release of his first music video in March of last year. Throughout his rookie campaign he quickly become a favorite amongst hip-hop bloggers ( ) while simultaneously capturing radio audiences in Texas and snatching two most requested songs on Amarillo Texas KQIZ-FM 93.1 The Beat. Since his debut he's collaborated with Bizzy Bone, performed all over Texas including at SXSW and will very likely be circulated around the world with his controversial video/song "Ben."

"Ben" is an emotional song that advocates for an issue that most hip-hop artist would stay miles away from... the acceptance of gays.

The smooth voice of a young Michael Jackson is masterfully sampled for the chorus of this track, while Adair adds three full verses of heart felt 16's.

"Ben" is Adair's controversial first single off of his project titled "Michael & Me," an album that pays homage to the late great Michael Jackson.The release of "Michael & Me" will be on June 25, 2012 which marks the third anniversary of his death.

Adair feels that hip-hop should be more accepting toward the gay community and believes that this song will "open eyes, change opinions and most importantly alter the lives of those who contemplate suicide."

The buzz surrounding the project has been electric but the magnitude of this song is indescribable.This song is not just a good song, it's one of the greatest hip-hop songs of all time. No joke.

It is with great pride that we share this music video directly to you.

This is HISTORY.

Thanks for being a part.

Sincerely,

Above The Notes Staff
This rapper is a.ss cheeks though. In order for this message to get across the rapper has to be incredibly good, I'm talking like Jay-Z good.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Minister said:
lil b never pretended to be gay

did prince pretend to be gay?

he had more bi*ches than any of u f*ggots could imagine

prince wore blousses n sh*t...n had bi*ches

pimps have long nails and wear long permed buns n sh*t...are they gay?

or do they understand something u do not

androgyny is for some, for some it aint

you not makin any points. Prince had talent and even though his looks were over the top he made beautiful a.ss music to romance ya chick to. BUT he never made an album called I'm gay, He never called himself a f*ggot in a song, and his fan-base actually consisted of women rather than dudes suckin his d!ck and tellin him he can fu*k his girl/mom/sister. We all knew Prince was soft/moist and he stayed in that lane while Lil B will say some gay sh*t then make a video with him holding guns and talkin about goin to jail and bein a thug. Ain't nothin commendable about that. at the end of the day Prince was real and genuine and he let his music talk not a silly gimmick and that's the main problem with rappers who follow B's footsteps.

Prince and pimps also didn't call themselves bi*ches or threaten to fu*k dudes in their a.sses.

whats funny is Lil B openly calls himself Gay and a f*ggot yet people get defensive when we call him that? makes no sense.
 6 years ago '09        #84
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474 OP
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 DAT BOI TREY said:
i think thats him & he just on here looking for some promo
 6 years ago '05        #85
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Tecnique said:

Whats the message in this song?

Cops are racist, black vs white, discrimination

Yet you openly discriminate against gay people, so it's obvious that Lil B's message needs to be sent.

How is it that a race of people that was discriminated for so many years can just be so openly hateful to a group of people that dont even effect you Quick to cry that racism is alive though while screaming that they hate f*gs.

the message is to love and build ourselves (black people that is)
i dont discriminate against gays. Do I think homos3xuality deserves to be at the forefront of hip-hop ? No, it isn't at the forefront of any genre. I don't listen to homo rap, because I am not a homo and I can't relate to that sh*t. If that's discrimination so be it. As for blacks discriminating against gays, it is NOTHING similar to race being discriminated. You aren't born gay and plenty of homos3xuals agree that they aren't. black people don't have "hatred" towards "fags" most of the gay hatred is by whites. I see them on the street corner every day at the beach preaching about how gays will burn in hell. Most of the gays being bullied in school are by white folks, look up Brandon McInerney.

What I do hate though is undercover/down low, and bis3xual people because of the promiscuity, deviancy, distastefulness and all of the diseases being spread by them..

What's funny is this dude Lil B titled his album I'm Gay, Changed it to I'm Gay I'm Happy, and dropped a whole album not addressing homos3xual rights and equality. Then in the next video after wards he's talking about k!llin these f*ggots If you gonna stand up for somethin, stand up for it all the way but dude folded like sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #86
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Martel said:
whats funny is Lil B openly calls himself Gay and a f*ggot yet people get defensive when we call him that? makes no sense.
Call him what you want, just know he's not a homo.
 05-04-2012, 10:58 AM         #87
ora 519 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #88
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 YungPrinceNY said:
 6 years ago '05        #89
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
im so fu*kin confused right now
 6 years ago '12        #90
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
I wonder if the haters know how much they are contributing to Lil B's success? The haters built up more buzz than his craziest stans. Lil B is the biggest troll in the history of the rap game but there are more haters posting in topics and videos about him than fans? If haters really want to stop an artist they would just ignore it and not give it any publicity or attention, kinda like what Jay did to any rapper that tried to diss him after Nas. Don't give it any attention and it loses most of it's buzz. Ya'll keep on paying attention and getting trolled by Lil B because the sh*t is hilarious. Can't knock a man who turned trolling into money while ya'll troll on boxden for free
 6 years ago '04        #91
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
at dat f*gs name
 6 years ago '05        #92
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 717 717
 6 years ago '04        #93
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Gm0ney85 said:
...you dont get it..

LOL...

nah im fu*kin witchu...

really tho it aint no excuse.. im just sayin... if that n*gga was me.. i wouldnt GIVE A F-F-F-UCK-UCK-UCK...fu*k..

n*gga im out here.. gettin bi*ches.. gettin money.. n*gga IM GAY a.ss HELL.. guess what.. n*gga i really aint tho.. fu*k is so hard to understand..

keep these computers putin tho b...

but... EVERYBODY KNOW THE HUSTLE.. and the n*gga beats SLAPP.. so fu*k it..

real n*gga fu*k with lil b, cuz they understand that pimp sh*t..

even the n*gga graftedgenes who dont like the n*gga at all.. called him a shrewd pimp

...n*gga got the game on lock.. he one of the most entertaining n*ggas right now just cuz of how he play on n*ggas emotions.. sh*t funny
4 real doe ?
 6 years ago '04        #94
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Gm0ney85 said:
haha... feel me.. this n*gga right here gets it.. props cuzzo..

------------

haters, just take yourself away from your meaningless a.ss life right now..

and think as if you was lil b..

sh*t.. not even lil b... if you one of his friends..

would you not be on some.. "man keep fu*kin with these n*ggas" sh*t?

and he doing it hella political.. on some "positive" sh*t...

it wouldnt matter if he (was seriously) on some positive sh*t or not.. all we can do is speculate.. we dont know that n*gga... the controversy of it pays off...

n*gga winnin whether you like it or not..

think about it.. this thread aint even about lil b... but it is..

his machine runs itself.. he has a whole s3xual orientation to himself in the rap world..

..and you n*ggas gon just keep feeding it huh.. and he the worst fu*kin rapper in the game.. ..

.if that sh*t aint PURE COMEDY.. then wtf!!
WHAT THE FU*K ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc