OFFICIAL 'Avengers' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
I lol'd at the guy playing Galaga. I thought Tony was kidding when he said that.
 6 years ago '04        #102
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
that was a perfect action movie
 6 years ago '07        #103
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1309 1309
Avengers delivered. It was pure popcorn with action and funny moments but nothing is wrong with that. The Hulk stole the show for me. Everything he did was epic from his f!ght with Thor to beating the hell out of Loki (The theatre was dying laughing after that so I ddnt hear what he said but if someone does let me know). Best marvel film to date.
 6 years ago '04        #104
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 S0ap said:
while i'm thinking about still though, the only thing i didn't get is why
[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #105
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
 S0ap said:
while i'm thinking about still though, the only thing i didn't get is why
[spoiler - click to view]

Prior to the first transformation, Loki and/or/with his staff/scepter were causing the Avengers to argue with one another. There is a scene where they are all bickering, and its obvious from the way its shot, that they are under some external influence. At one point, Banner picks up the staff without knowing it. Add to that, the attack from Loki's men that follows, and you've got a situation in which Banner is not able to control Hulk. The transformation is therefore one that results in an out-of-control Hulk.

For the second transformation, Banner is no longer under Loki's influence, and reveals that, complications such as that aside, he "is always angry" i.e. if he wants to, he can allow the raging Hulk within him to loose itself. When he does it under normal circumstances, he has control over the Hulk, unlike what happened on the first occasion we see in the film.
 6 years ago '04        #106
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 DesertEagle said:
Prior to the first transformation, Loki and/or/with his staff/scepter were causing the Avengers to argue with one another. There is a scene where they are all bickering, and its obvious from the way its shot, that they are under some external influence. At one point, Banner picks up the staff without knowing it. Add to that, the attack from Loki's men that follows, and you've got a situation in which Banner is not able to control Hulk. The transformation is therefore one that results in an out-of-control Hulk.

For the second transformation, Banner is no longer under Loki's influence, and reveals that, complications such as that aside, he "is always angry" i.e. if he wants to, he can allow the raging Hulk within him to loose itself. When he does it under normal circumstances, he has control over the Hulk, unlike what happened on the first occasion we see in the film.
this
 6 years ago '04        #107
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
The hulk whippin loki's a.ss ruled harder than anything that ruled.
 6 years ago '04        #108
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Man I took my pops to see that earlier. Most fun I had at the flix in a minute! B*tch was packed! White folk black folk. Fanboys. Kids. Mafuhkas was in there wildin' out whenever Hulk was on the screen. And I hope I'm not the only one but aside from that last Transformers joint, this had to be the livest 3D movie I seen so far. I had to hold myself down after a while cause I almost smacked the sh*t outa dude next to me a few times during all the explosion scenes! lol

oh and that new Spider Man sh*t looks OFFICIAL! Got Spidey crackin jokes and sh*t now like the comics lol
flat out hulk stole the movie

if they make another hulk movie whedon has to direct it

fu*k it just have whedon direct all the marvel movies

thank you based whedon
 6 years ago '07        #109
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DesertEagle said:
I lol'd at the guy playing Galaga. I thought Tony was kidding when he said that.
Yea that part got me too.
 6 years ago '07        #110
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 MosDefinition said:
flat out hulk stole the movie

if they make another hulk movie whedon has to direct it

fu*k it just have whedon direct all the marvel movies

thank you based whedon
I think he stole the end the whole movie though naw... Iron Man/Tony Stark did.
 6 years ago '06        #111
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Yooo how good was this movie? I might be watching it tonight
 6 years ago '12        #112
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
18.7 million for midnight showings. Not bad, not bad at all. It's up to 304 million in the international market.
 6 years ago '07        #113
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 LicensedLegend said:
18.7 million for midnight showings. Not bad, not bad at all. It's up to 304 million in the international market.
Nothing will ever beat the finale of Harry Potter.
 6 years ago '12        #114
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 TH35 said:
Nothing will ever beat the finale of Harry Potter.
Not anytime soon anyways.
 6 years ago '11        #115
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 TH35 said:
Nothing will ever beat the finale of Harry Potter.

Harry potter still not the highest selling movie of all time
 6 years ago '06        #116
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
hulk stole the show... damn that was epic
 05-04-2012, 04:22 PM         #117
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Batman fanboy and not a Marvel fan at all:

This movie was badass

Hulk = :hillwhoa: that muhfugga stole the show for me...hilarious as sh*t when he was clownin Loki and Thor

Iron Man = Downey is such a boss...pulls off the c*cky prick character so well

Scarlett Johansson = I wanna fu*k this chick's face so bad

Other characters were

Action scenes were great, tons of unexpected humor, and Samuel L Jackson was, well, Samuel L Jackson

Can't wait for the sequel


Last edited by Braz; 05-04-2012 at 04:28 PM..
 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM         #118
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daville502 said:
avengers delivered. It was pure popcorn with action and funny moments but nothing is wrong with that. The hulk stole the show for me. Everything he did was epic from his f!ght with thor to beating the hell out of loki (the theatre was dying laughing after that so i ddnt hear what he said but if someone does let me know). Best marvel film to date.
puny god
 6 years ago '06        #119
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
thanos looks dope
 6 years ago '04        #120
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
Hulk was funny and scary...n how he looked like the actor it hought would be lame but that sh*t was dope..

when hulk was running after black widow i was like ..that scene was kina scary n when he popped out...lol

n how they added the hulk trying to pick up the hammer...i wanted to see the hulk f!ght them alll though =(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy