OFFICIAL 'Avengers' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 109
Drake- Iím Upset
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Ron O'Neal 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 1679 1679
Saw it last night and loved it. The f!ght scenes were dope as hell especially the tag team partner scenes.
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #62
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 3895 3895

[spoiler - click to view]




[spoiler - click to view]

:omfg:
 6 years ago '04        #63
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5183 5183
 S0ap said:
while i'm thinking about still though, the only thing i didn't get is why
[spoiler - click to view]

banner was beginning to control it at the end of the hulk movie. but even during that movie he was out of control at parts then if somethings coming at him he'd be focused

then during the movie
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #64
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3358 3358
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's one thing to like it more but you shouldn't get upset when people look at you crazy for making statements like that.

It's like if I said Scarface>Goodfellas.

Of course I could bring up that I like it more but it's clearly evident that it's not a better film.


As far as the Avengers go it's a good film, very entertaining but it's not godly like some are making it but I'm not gonna rain on their parade. They just saw a good movie full of action it is what it is...
And vice versa. People shouldn't get upset and call people 14 and 15 year olds when they say Avengers>The Dark Knight. Its their right as inividuals to think whatever they want to think. You talk as if(with the I won't rain on their parade) what you say is godly like, and everybody should believe in what you believe in.
 6 years ago '04        #65
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5183 5183
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's one thing to like it more but you shouldn't get upset when people look at you crazy for making statements like that.

It's like if I said Scarface>Goodfellas.

Of course I could bring up that I like it more but it's clearly evident that it's not a better film.


As far as the Avengers go it's a good film, very entertaining but it's not godly like some are making it but I'm not gonna rain on their parade. They just saw a good movie full of action it is what it is...
as ive said before the dark knights not a comic book movie to me i dont even put it that category it more of a vigilante movie series that happens to have batman in it
 6 years ago '12        #66
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3358 3358
 MosDefinition said:
as ive said before the dark knights not a comic book movie to me i dont even put it that category it more of a vigilante movie series that happens to have batman in it
I agree. It's still a comic book movie, what with all the comic book characters and references, but in no way should it be compared to a movie like The Avengers. The Avengers is a true comic book movie, where as nolan's batman would fit into the crime/drama category.
 05-04-2012, 08:37 AM         #67
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie was straight piff. Period. If you think otherwise, you drinkin pee pee.


Like my ONE and ONLY tweet about this movie said: "Dark Knight Rises" will HAVE to come wit it this summer cause the Avengers has set the bar WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY high.

This movie is THE BEST MARVEL movie made to date.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 LicensedLegend said:
And vice versa. People shouldn't get upset and call people 14 and 15 year olds when they say Avengers>The Dark Knight. Its their right as inividuals to think whatever they want to think. You talk as if(with the I won't rain on their parade) what you say is godly like, and everybody should believe in what you believe in.
I didn't mean to say my post like that, I was referencing to what Noah said. I didn't reference it in my previous post but ah well, I have a really bad habit of not explaining myself fully

 MosDefinition said:
as ive said before the dark knights not a comic book movie to me i dont even put it that category it more of a vigilante movie series that happens to have batman in it
But it is a comic book movie

I get what you're saying but it's still a comic book film.
 6 years ago '12        #69
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3358 3358
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I didn't mean to say my post like that, I was referencing to what Noah said. I didn't reference it in my previous post but ah well, I have a really bad habit of not explaining myself fully
It's cool.
 05-04-2012, 09:24 AM         #70
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goin to see this in an hour, by myself, in the middle of the day
 6 years ago '05        #71
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
I went ape sh*t at the end!!!!
[spoiler - click to view]



Overall I thought the movie was fu*kin dope I didnt go into it expecting oscar winning dialogue I just wanted to see some action. I laughed more than I thought I would. A lot of comedy.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
we gotta give credit to the fact that this sh*t was low-key MAAAAAD funny....Iron Man and Hulk stole the show for me...with Loki The GAWD in a close second/third
 6 years ago '04        #73
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5183 5183
 Basicgz said:
I went ape sh*t at the end!!!!
[spoiler - click to view]



Overall I thought the movie was fu*kin dope I didnt go into it expecting oscar winning dialogue I just wanted to see some action. I laughed more than I thought I would. A lot of comedy.
people were going crazy at the end of the movie with that. looking at the commercials when they showed the aliens i kinda figured it would have something to do with him but to actually see
[spoiler - click to view]

my god

thank you based whedon
 6 years ago '10        #74
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 brazidee said:
Goin to see this in an hour, by myself, in the middle of the day


I did the same sh*t when I saw Star Wars Episode 3 after school in Junior High.

Straight loser status.

Didn't care

Still happy I did it
 6 years ago '04        #75
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
anyone seen it in IMAX 3D yet ??
 05-04-2012, 10:05 AM         #76
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


I did the same sh*t when I saw Star Wars Episode 3 after school in Junior High.

Straight loser status.

Didn't care

Still happy I did it
 6 years ago '04        #77
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
I think we going to see
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #78
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
1 of the best movies i ever seen.........with all deez hoes imma have to see about 22 times
 6 years ago '10        #79
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
Avengers way better than the Dark Knight

it aint even close
 6 years ago '10        #80
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$948 | Props total: 825 825
 Bart Pimpson said:
Avengers way better than the Dark Knight

it aint even close
edit


its getting sad...


Last edited by NoahJordan; 05-04-2012 at 10:20 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy