OFFICIAL 'Avengers' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Cheeze said:
How am I gonna be mad when I like Batman dumbass
I understand how bad florida schools are but don't you know the difference between they and you

They as in the fan boys are going to be mad in july
 05-06-2012, 07:55 PM         #202
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
I understand how bad florida schools are but don't you know the difference between they and you

They as in the fan boys are going to be mad in july
So what was the point in quoting me? Why not just make a post?

Your legs about to fall off from that backpedaling you're doing
 05-06-2012, 08:01 PM         #203
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was sick.. had a good time

ma n*gga bruce put in that work



banner fam we eatin
 6 years ago '04        #204
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 10113 10113
 Jacc Blacc said:
so he can k!ll super heroes with a "thought", then how do you beat him??? so how can you f!ght him and has anyone beaten him??
without giving to much away, he was omnipotent but he fell in love and got caught slippin!
 05-07-2012, 12:22 AM         #205
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loved it...mark ruffalo as hulk..the banter among the heroes lol

whats next in the marvel universe

iron man 3
thor 2
captain america 2
dr. Strange
avengers 2

and ant man movie?
 6 years ago '06        #206
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
just came back from the IMAX version, movie is fu*king dope as hell!

Here's my thoughts/comments I had on it (IMO):
- I don't like the idea of how you had to watch Thor to understand it (I might be wrong)
- Hulk was fu*king in this movie, this dude was literally a monster, IMO he needed WAY more scenes. This dude was just a fu*king beast (literally )
- Iron Man was a fu*king beast too, Robert Downy JR. is the perfect actor for him, dude is way too funny.
- Anyone know who the guy in the end was? (after all the credits) - Avengers Part. 2?


Plus I don't get why Spider-Man wasn't in this movie, or say someone like Wolverine, aren't they part of Marvel? Movie would of been SUPER dope if they were in it. Oh and to anyone who still hasn't watch this, make sure you don't leave once the movie is over, there is a little surprise after the first set of credits.

 Shakezula714 said:
loved it...mark ruffalo as hulk..the banter among the heroes lol

whats next in the marvel universe

iron man 3
thor 2
captain america 2
dr. Strange
avengers 2

and ant man movie?
The Amazing Spiderman coming out in like 2 months and I think after that it's Iron Man 3. Marvel >>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #207
bernznj 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 DesertEagle said:
Prior to the first transformation, Loki and/or/with his staff/scepter were causing the Avengers to argue with one another. There is a scene where they are all bickering, and its obvious from the way its shot, that they are under some external influence. At one point, Banner picks up the staff without knowing it. Add to that, the attack from Loki's men that follows, and you've got a situation in which Banner is not able to control Hulk. The transformation is therefore one that results in an out-of-control Hulk.

For the second transformation, Banner is no longer under Loki's influence, and reveals that, complications such as that aside, he "is always angry" i.e. if he wants to, he can allow the raging Hulk within him to loose itself. When he does it under normal circumstances, he has control over the Hulk, unlike what happened on the first occasion we see in the film.
Thank you!!! Avengers was awesome, but this was the only question I had after watching it. Been searching the net for a minute trying to find someone with a logical answer.
 05-07-2012, 02:48 AM         #208
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
my thoughts/comments I had on it (IMO):

[spoiler - click to view]



Plus I don't get why Spider-Man wasn't in this movie, or say someone like Wolverine, aren't they part of Marvel? Movie would of been SUPER dope if they were in it. Oh and to anyone who still hasn't watch this, make sure you don't leave once the movie is over, there is a little surprise after the first set of credits.



The Amazing Spiderman coming out in like 2 months and I think after that it's Iron Man 3. Marvel >>>>>>>

[spoiler - click to view]



yes part of marvel but they dont own the rights/licensing to them...sony and fox owns them respecitvely...read somewhere that the studios cant just sit with the rights for years but need to keep on making spiderman and xmen movies to retain the rights...thats why they are rebooting spiderman and all those xmen movies ie wolverine and first class are made...

also forgot the inhumans and guardians of the galaxy movies
 6 years ago '06        #209
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Shakezula714 said:

[spoiler - click to view]



yes part of marvel but they dont own the rights/licensing to them...sony and fox owns them respecitvely...read somewhere that the studios cant just sit with the rights for years but need to keep on making spiderman and xmen movies to retain the rights...thats why they are rebooting spiderman and all those xmen movies ie wolverine and first class are made...

also forgot the inhumans and guardians of the galaxy movies
Good looks!

Do you know if Avengers Pt.2 will have the same characters? Or different ones? Or maybe some extra ones? (maybe too early? )


Last edited by PG-13; 05-07-2012 at 03:01 AM..
 05-07-2012, 03:23 AM         #211
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
Good looks!

Do you know if Avengers Pt.2 will have the same characters? Or different ones? Or maybe some extra ones? (maybe too early? )
too early to tell lol..have to see how the other movies pan out story wise and which ones are made...dr strange, war machine, black panther etc...too many heroes that were apart of various avenger teams lol...maybe the wasp, ant man and dr strange will be included cuz of the ant man and strange movie...

wonder if the execs are going to make another hulk movie...cuz i remember from some article that they shut down the idea of another hulk movie despite the sucess the avengers were projected to have...hope they reconsider lol


[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #212
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Shakezula714 said:
too early to tell lol..have to see how the other movies pan out story wise and which ones are made...dr strange, war machine, black panther etc...too many heroes that were apart of various avenger teams lol...maybe the wasp, ant man and dr strange will be included cuz of the ant man and strange movie...

wonder if the execs are going to make another hulk movie...cuz i remember from some article that they shut down the idea of another hulk movie despite the sucess the avengers were projected to have...hope they reconsider lol


[spoiler - click to view]

I'm not really a comic book guy/know the story of all these super heroes, maybe they'll release a movie for all of these people (ant man, dr. strange, etc.) and in the ending of those there might be a Avengers 2 teaser I fu*king love Marvel

Wait...this was the first Avengers, so wasn't this the first comic book released for the Avengers? So shouldn't the 2nd comic book be the 2nd movie? If you know what I'm saying?
 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM         #213
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SS Media reviews The Avengers! I promised that summer would start awesome and it did! Check out the review. Don't forget to Like and Subscribe and all that!


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #214
Neohuey89 
space
avatar space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
 PG-13 said:
I'm not really a comic book guy/know the story of all these super heroes, maybe they'll release a movie for all of these people (ant man, dr. strange, etc.) and in the ending of those there might be a Avengers 2 teaser I fu*king love Marvel

Wait...this was the first Avengers, so wasn't this the first comic book released for the Avengers? So shouldn't the 2nd comic book be the 2nd movie? If you know what I'm saying?
The movie universe is it's own universe. Some of the plots are borrowed between the 616 (the regular universe that has been going on since forever) and The Ultimate Universe (a new universe that has a more modern setting). They come out with movie comics , but it's all in the air to be honest.
 05-07-2012, 03:27 PM         #215
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #216
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2399 2399
I was let down by this movie. I was expected to be mind blown by it the way everyone's hyping it up... But it was just another Marvel movie to me.

The f!ght scenes with
[spoiler - click to view]



It made me anticipate The Dark Knight Rises even MORE, I didn't think that was possible.

The thing that pissed me off the most was
[spoiler - click to view]

 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM         #217
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Avengers is the best comic superhero movie ever. I don't really consider the Nolan films comic movies, they're crime-dramas. Its probably why the new TDKR trailer doesn't do anything for me to really get me hyped, its more like I'm watching a trailer for a fall crime/thriller than a summer blockbuster.
ive been saying this sh*t about Nolans; film for the past 6 years, Nolanverse Batman films arent really Blockbuster material but are more like high grossing art house films
 6 years ago '07        #218
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
so i wonder if
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #219
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Cooked Brickz said:
I was let down by this movie. I was expected to be mind blown by it the way everyone's hyping it up... But it was just another Marvel movie to me.

The f!ght scenes with
[spoiler - click to view]



It made me anticipate The Dark Knight Rises even MORE, I didn't think that was possible.

The thing that pissed me off the most was
[spoiler - click to view]

I argee with the last paragraph thats the only thing that was a letdown they made loki look weak and had no real big f!ght scene
 05-07-2012, 05:10 PM         #220
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Captain America was holding his own pretty damn good and really showed why he is the natural leader during the 3rd act. I know there were lots of scene stealers but it was the subtle sh*t that i was really enjoying like how Ironman and Cap were doing team up moves like the part were ironman shoots the laser at caps shield to k!ll increase the range of the attack. Cap did look silly in the uniform but seeing him in motion, jumping 15 feet in the air and doing all these martial arts moves was exactly how i imagine cap would be. and during the scene with the dialogue between him in the police officer was boss as hell.


[spoiler - click to view]



Another Loki's performance off the chain, seriously that Tom Hiddleston dude turned the crazy up to 500 this time around. He was good in Thor but dude did for Loki what Ledger did for The Joker in my eyes. The scene were he's c*ckily smirking at Banner was cool but haunting in a sense.


[spoiler - click to view]



Whedon has definitly earned himself some clout in the realm comic book films now, Avengers breaking all kinds of records....that's a big fu*king deal for comic fans who've longed for a True to it's roots unapologetic super hero movie. No excuses now, Execs have to take notes cause they realize a comic book film with little to no liberties taken with source material can be financially successful on a level they couldnt imagine.

Thank you based whedon.

This is like the the first michael Keaton Batman movie all over again with the hype and positive reviews going haywire.

One last thing though, I wonder when are going to see Taskmaster, Crossbones, and that scene when
[spoiler - click to view]


, I thought was going to lead to some type of alternate origin for The sentry or some sh*t they way it was shot


Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 05-07-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy