Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2012, 02:30 PM         #81
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's an uglier looking Galaxy Nexus.. the international verison with the quad-core exynos will be dope.. if that manages to make its way over to the US that will be cool.

People typically look to Samsung to push the envelope in hardware and in this case they waited an extra 2-3 months and announced a phone that pretty much equals the HTC One X.

On another note the fact that Samsung really put a lot of their focus on software means that most of the 25+ million people that buy their phone are going to have a good experience with it and Android and perhaps they'll lock some people into their Samsung ecosystem.

Personally I wouldn't touch Touchwiz with rubber gloves on so if I had to upgrade now I'd just the quad-core One X over the quad-core S3 every single time. It looks nicer, hardware is all on the same level, and Sense 4 looks way nicer than Puzzlewiz.

Fortunately I can just stay with my GNex until Google decides to grow some balls and make their own phone on their own hardware with their purchase of Motorola.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
I think some features are pointless like being able to multitask while watching a video.
its a 4.8 size screen = its not that serious.
And the face and voice recognition just to unlock the phone? why even waste time going through all that.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 xeduran said:
Exynos has yet to be released with an LTE radio. Who knows though if Samsung has managed to make Exynos compatible with LTE or not. I am on T-Mobile so HSPA+ will work for me. Good luck with LTE and quad core Exynos though.

05-03-2012, 02:33 PM         #84
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Don't worry bro, he'll be one of those haters that suck it when the quad-core w/LTE drops.

Hopefully.
I don't know, I think I'm tapping out and going the HTC route. It's not as big as the note and I want that fu*king S pen, but I want that ICS. Plus the fact that I can pick it up on the day my upgrade rolls over is a big help.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #85
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
cant wait to see what the iphone 5 will offer
 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM         #86
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
T-Mobile has great reception where I live and very fast internet speeds. I travel a lot for work, and T-Mobile reception has been pretty good for most of the places I go to. Even the cities in the middle of no where. Besides, I use Verizon for my job so I win either way.

05-03-2012, 02:41 PM         #87
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I don't know, I think I'm tapping out and going the HTC route. It's not as big as the note and I want that fu*king S pen, but I want that ICS. Plus the fact that I can pick it up on the day my upgrade rolls over is a big help.

[pic - click to view]

Go for the One X.. every review claims that it has the best display out of any phone right now and the S3 isn't bringing anything new in that regard.

Exynos vs Tegra would probably go to the Exynos..

But in the US it will be S4 vs S4

And Sense 4 is really nice from what I've seen on the One S
 6 years ago '05        #88
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 Y.G. said:
 05-03-2012, 02:42 PM         #89
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Don't worry bro, he'll be one of those haters that suck it when the quad-core w/LTE drops.

Hopefully.

I am not hating. I hope you guys get to experience LTE with a quad core. Just stating what is most likely going to happen. Exynos has been used for over a year now and Samsung still has not implemented LTE into the SoC. I just do not see them all of a sudden doing it now.
 05-03-2012, 02:44 PM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:
Go for the One X.. every review claims that it has the best display out of any phone right now and the S3 isn't bringing anything new in that regard.

Thanks chief.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

Does the Note not have ICS yet? The One X got that 1800 mAh battery though.

You might want to hold on a lil bit longer.
 05-03-2012, 02:47 PM         #92
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:

HTC One X only has a 1800mah battery though. Plus it uses LTE. LTE sucks up battery life. Battery life would be a concern to me.
 6 years ago '06        #93
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
im impressed and will be upgrading when it gets here
pebble blue or white...decision decisions decisions..
 6 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
T-Mobile is sh*tty where I'm at. Towers were down all the time.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
T-Mobile has great reception where I live and very fast internet speeds. I travel a lot for work, and T-Mobile reception has been pretty good for most of the places I go to. Even the cities in the middle of no where. Besides, I use Verizon for my job so I win either way.

Verizon.
 Andhily said:

You don't know that.
 6 years ago '06        #96
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Watch verizon fu*k us again lol
 6 years ago '06        #97
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,486 | Props total: 17929 17929
if this has a wireless charger im copping day 1
 6 years ago '10        #98
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
 Rique said:
if this has a wireless charger im copping day 1
It has a wireless charging station but I believe it's a add on so u have to buy it separate.. I'm trying to figure out if I heard this right so I can buy a 64GB model and get a 64GB sd card and have 128gb of storage?
 6 years ago '04        #99
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 lse4 said:
It has a wireless charging station but I believe it's a add on so u have to buy it separate.. I'm trying to figure out if I heard this right so I can buy a 64GB model and get a 64GB sd card and have 128gb of storage?
Yup. Unheard of in a phone.
 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM         #100
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Verizon.

You don't know that.

Maybe they will get the S4-Pro? The S4 is a great chip though and it seems like every high-end US Android phone is using it I'd expect some great games and apps to be able to run it in the very near future.

I have a friend who was a die-hard iPhone 4 user who switched over to the One S on T-Mobile. Says the phone is better, faster, camera's better, and the battery life is way better.

But, I'm not trying to trash the GS3 I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who own a GS or GSII and who absolutely love it and Touchwiz.. if that describes you then this is probably your dream phone.

I just wish they would have at least changed the interface a little bit as it looks exactly like a Gingerbread phone which is not a good thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy