Samsung: Unpacked 2012 (Galaxy SIII)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2012, 02:03 PM         #61
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Sprint Won?
 6 years ago '12        #62
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
Not impressed.
 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM         #63
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Overall I'm not much impressed at all
 Southwick said:
Not impressed.

What could you possibly expect from a PHONE?
 6 years ago '09        #64
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #65
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
phone looks nice
 05-03-2012, 02:07 PM         #66
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Hope they don't sh*t on us with a dual-core. And "summer" release better not be August 31st.

But if we get the quad-core, all the haters that we're saying we would get the dual-core can suck it.
Exynos has yet to be released with an LTE radio. Who knows though if Samsung has managed to make Exynos compatible with LTE or not. I am on T-Mobile so HSPA+ will work for me. Good luck with LTE and quad core Exynos though.

05-03-2012, 02:08 PM         #67
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Exynos has yet to be released with an LTE radio. Who knows though if Samsung has managed to make Exynos compatible with LTE or not. I am on T-Mobile so HSPA+ will work for me. Good luck with LTE and quad core Exynos though.

I'm on AT&T, I'm fuuuucked

I mean HSPA+ will work for me, but I'm not going to buy it when there are LTE phones out there.
 6 years ago '10        #68
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
they are still streaming if anyone cares
 6 years ago '06        #69
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
i just hope if sprint gets it they wont change the size of it. id be ok if it was a lil smaller but they better not change the thickness like they did with the s2

oh anybody with the s2, how was the battery like? because a 2100 should be a pretty good increase in batt to the s2. and i think the s2 batt was pretty good

Last edited by layzie8171; 05-03-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM         #70
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the logical thing for me would be to upgrade to the One X since it has ICS and wait for a Note like Samsung SIII to be released.
 05-03-2012, 02:13 PM         #71
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:

I mean HSPA+ will work for me, but I'm not going to buy it when there are LTE phones out there.
Is AT&T's HSPA+ fast? T-Mobile's HSPA+ is pretty fast where I live. Not as fast as LTE, but no slouch either. You may have to decide between a dual core Krait processor with LTE or a quad core Exynos with HSPA+. Unless Samsung has something up their sleeves. I just find it interesting that they mentioned HSPA+ with LTE support later. Even if Exynos gets LTE, you may have to wait longer than this summer.
 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM         #72
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I think the logical thing for me would be to upgrade to the One X since it has ICS and wait for a Note like Samsung SIII to be released.
If the GSIII LTE version uses Krait, you would have the same SoC as the HTC One X. Only difference being that the GSIII would be the better overall phone. Also you would have to possibly wait a bit longer.
 6 years ago '04        #73
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8413 8413
 Dangerously said:

The sh*t is still plastic and they basically copied some of the same features the EVO 4G LTE offer.
For those hoping the rumors about the micro-oxidized ceramic rear are true, well bad news. It's not. The Samsung Galaxy S III sticks to the same plastic build, only this time it comes in blue or white. While the handset felt solid, the plastic rear just doesn't give a good grip like the Galaxy Nexus, and it doesn't feel as durable as the polycarbonate finish of the One X.

Instead of software buttons, Samsung choose to use a traditional physical home button and touch-sensitive keys. I would have preferred the company to have made a bold switch with software keys, hence my disappointment. Also with the Menu key on the left instead of the Back key, I found myself accidentally hitting it while trying to go back. This will not be a problem if you're used to Samsung's button positioning, but if you're like me (I use phones mostly with my left hand), you may find a tired thumb from stretching too much to reach the back button.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
i missed it but i guess i will go ahead and get the s2. cant wait any longer with this berry.
 05-03-2012, 02:22 PM         #75
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Is AT&T's HSPA+ fast? T-Mobile's HSPA+ is pretty fast where I live. Not as fast as LTE, but no slouch either. You may have to decide between a dual core Krait processor with LTE or a quad core Exynos with HSPA+. Unless Samsung has something up their sleeves. I just find it interesting that they mentioned HSPA+ with LTE support later. Even if Exynos gets LTE, you may have to wait longer than this summer.
Exactly why I was cautious about it in the first place. I have a feeling they might try to pull a Samsung Galaxy S2/S2 Skyrocket on the LTE crowd.

I love what they've done, but I'm not waiting anymore.
 05-03-2012, 02:22 PM         #76
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
so they're still presenting stuff?
Nah it's over, they're just showing Samaganda on the stream.
 05-03-2012, 02:24 PM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
If the GSIII LTE version uses Krait, you would have the same SoC as the HTC One X. Only difference being that the GSIII would be the better overall phone. Also you would have to possibly wait a bit longer.
Decisions, Decisions...
 6 years ago '12        #78
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 Dangerously said:

Something innovative. I mean they put one or two new features in phones & people run out & make these people rich. Not hating, people can do what they want. Just saying. Not too much, if any better than the Galaxy S2.
 05-03-2012, 02:28 PM         #79
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southwick said:
Something innovative. I mean they put one or two new features in phones & people run out & make these people rich. Not hating, people can do what they want. Just saying. Not too much, if any better than the Galaxy S2.
I think a lot of the features they showed with the more intelligent proximity sensor and the camera technology, while not "innovative" are great additions to the phone. Not to mention it's a 1080P screen.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13681 13681
 Dangerously said:

Don't worry bro, he'll be one of those haters that suck it when the quad-core w/LTE drops.

Hopefully.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago