LeBron James declines to address Reggie Millerís caustic remarks

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2012, 04:10 PM         #41
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Whats with you muthafuhkas on here with you inability to comprehend sh*t? Is what I said THAT hard to comprehend? So YOU dont under-stand that I'm
Saying Lebron James could have won a chip without Wade & Bosh?
I think I know your mother too. So I'm actually not surprised your this stupid.

Tell her my # the same
 6 years ago '06        #42
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,629 | Props total: 8556 8556
I agree with reggie but is it wrong for lebron to do that?
 6 years ago '06        #43
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
Wow finally a win for Lebron if you ask me. He takes two steps back everytime he talks
 6 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Whats with you muthafuhkas on here with your inability to comprehend sh*t? Is what I said THAT hard to comprehend? So YOU dont under-stand that I'm
Saying Lebron James could have won a chip without Wade & Bosh?
I think I know your mother too. So I'm actually not surprised you're this stupid.

Tell her my # the same
Lol another one of these guys huh? Coulda, woulda,BUT DIDN'T. Went to the finals and failed. He goes to the finals with heat, and got beat by a team that played Damn near perfect. Where's the shame in that? Chemisty doesn't always come over night. Can you understand that?

Look at Miami now, and then the Cavs. HOW THE F*CK can you even question his decision. There's great players, then there's legends. He might of finished with or without a title at the Cavs but he wants to be a legend with miami.

You got that hardheaded, stuck in his ways, old a.ss man mentality. You acting like he didn't even make the playoffs

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-03-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 S W A N said:
Reggie was a victim of playing in "Jordans" era. Malone Stockon Miller Ewing Kemp Payton (i know he won with the heat but waaaaaay after Jordan) and Barkely all are victims of MJ. All HOFers sure but none were considered the best in the game during MJs era. Bron is considered the best on the planet. If he doesnt get it done this year I cant see it ever happening. The east is almost a cakewalk for the heat now that Rose is done. No excuses. Just go out a make it happen no matter what it takes.
I know. I was hoping more out of the knicks. We can only hope celtics can get past the hawks. Idk if they are even ready to do that. Might of got lucky with the josh smith injury
 05-03-2012, 05:36 PM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A
 vinceisallin said:
Lol another one of these guys huh? Coulda, woulda,BUT DIDN'T. Went to the finals and failed. He goes to the finals with heat, and got beat by a team that played Damn near perfect. Where's the shame in that? Chemisty doesn't always come over night. Can you understand that?

Look at Miami now, and then the Cavs. HOW THE F*CK can you even question his decision. There's great players, then there's legends. He might of finished with or without a title at the Cavs but he wants to be a legend with miami.

You got that hardheaded, stuck in his ways, old a.ss man mentality. You acting like he didn't even make the playoffs
Ok... Umm... Right. But umm... Yeah... Uh... *scratches head. Ok. Whatever you say man!

p00rky said:
I said what I said because your post didn't make sense. Was that so hard to "comprehend"? How do you know if he could of won a ring without Bosh and Wade? Exactly. That's why your post didn't make sense. Dumbfu*k lol.

Yo momma jokes? Really? Are you that juvenile?

Go sit in the corner and think about the nonsense you posted.
Youre tryna too hard to get a repost with a laughing smiley on it. Yes he could have won a chip with Cavs. But see... The bi*chass times we in forced him outa Cleveland. He aint thinkin' bout winning no chip for MIA. He's thinkin' bout winning a chip for YOU!
 6 years ago '04        #47
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Last time I checked the heat been kicking immense amounts of a.ss and getting busy.
 6 years ago '04        #48
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Abose 3 said:
I'm a big time Lebron hater but don't Reggie Miller and Lebron have the same amount of NBA championships?
The GOAT was there shutting down Reggie everytime he got close to a chip
[pic - click to view]

What excuse does Lebron really have?!?
 05-03-2012, 06:35 PM         #49
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Trying to hard? Aren't you the same dude that keeps using "bi*chass" in every post? Check your last 2 posts... I love how you are trying to pass off your "opinion" that he could of won with the Cavs as if it is a "fact". Nice try. How do you know what Lebron is thinking? Please let me know. I wish I had that ability also. Damn I am jealous.
What Lebron is thinking? smh
Yes! He would have eventually won a chip in Cleveland. You dont think so? Why? Because what? Go head...
Say it...
Come on...
We all know what youre gonna say...
Why?
Lol

Mafuhkas actin like Wade & Bosh arent just Jamison & Varejao
-_- right now

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 05-03-2012 at 06:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
If Lebron doesnt get a ring after being with two of the top 5 players in the league at their postion, then what? Talk to someone about what u can do to be better. Now you had your talk Lebron, put up or shut up. If the Heat doesnt get one this year, i would first then .
 05-03-2012, 06:48 PM         #51
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reggie said lebron shouldn't care what he says in that very same telecast, so ....lebron is doing just that.

Lebron James is a african american in the United States with a net worth of....A WHOLE fu*kING LOT OF MONEY. Failure isn't even possible.
 05-03-2012, 06:52 PM         #52
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
reggie said lebron shouldn't care what he says in that very same telecast, so ....lebron is doing just that.

Lebron James is a african american in the United States with a net worth of....A WHOLE fu*kING LOT OF MONEY. Failure isn't even possible.
Oh now we talkin' bout money?
John Koncak had a fat contract at one point!
What they call him for a minute?
John Contract?!
smh
 05-03-2012, 07:00 PM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
James lowkey ethered reggie though

ďitís good to have perspective from someone elseís point of viewĒ

someone elses point of view...not a winners point of view but a n*gga who failed at trying point of view.

05-03-2012, 07:08 PM         #54
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
James lowkey ethered reggie though

someone elses point of view...not a winners point of view but a n*gga who failed at trying point of view.

He really thought that through like that? Lol
This ol' half a highschool student a.ss n*gga? n*ggas GPA in HS was A.D.I.D.A.S
 6 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 omniscience said:
Spambury stay on his wooly mammoth grind..

Ol' sloppy "I can't breathe when I sleep on my stomach" a.ss nicca..

It don't matter what the topic is regarding LeBron..

It can be about LeBron taking a sh*t..and this fat a.ss n*gga will come swooping in with a cape covered in A1 sauce to hate.. "Why LeBron gotta take a sh*t with his shoes off tho??..he should be workin on his post footwork while he's using the bathroom..

Get a life you chubby prick..
 6 years ago '07        #56
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
This is the smartest thing James could have ever done, at least he knows he need help.

6 years ago '09        #57
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,330 | Props total: 34728 34728
looks like lebron decided to respond with his play in the 4th quarter tonite
 6 years ago '05        #58
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Bkjj11 said:
Honestly, i agree with reggie. Too many excuses. I dont hear melo comin up with excuses. Nor dwight. U play to win the game. If u so good and everybody has miserable lives, u should be winnin all day. 9 years in, what u got?mvps?

Tim duncan hasnt bi*ched in years. Just do your job. Get it done!
you mentioned a n*gga that's about to get swept by lebron, and a n*gga who needs to go to a better team but is too bi*ch to be considered a bad guy by the public

lebron been doing his thing all year, n*ggas need to save the hate until he fails
 6 years ago '04        #59
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 lifesabeach said:
Reggie had one thing going for him: he was a good shooter. But now that Ray Allen, Nash and Peja have surpassed him, what else does he have that can put him in the HoF?

U can't be serious........How can u put peja and reggie even in the same sentence...... Reggie Miller was one of the most cold blooded clutch shooters to ever play the game..........U need to re-up your info......Young One.............
 6 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 banga said:
Reggie just sounded bitter. People need to get off lebron. That sh*t is old.
It really is and the response was pretty mature.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago