Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Fras1788 said:
You are the poster child for what wrong with society today. You are a judgemental, hypocritical d!ckhead who a.ssumes that they can put themselves in the same mind as someone else and then say that you would of made the better decision.
And you just did EXACTLY what you claimed was wrong with me. Congratulations. Judged me without knowing me. Whether or not I have had depression has nothing to do with the fact that suicide is the ultimate selfish act. Furthermore, as others have said, if he loved his children he wouldn't have k!lled himself. Now they get to grow up without a father.
 6 years ago '09        #82
aju8483 21 heat pts21
space
space
$188 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:
And you just did EXACTLY what you claimed was wrong with me. Congratulations. Judged me without knowing me. Whether or not I have had depression has nothing to do with the fact that suicide is the ultimate selfish act. Furthermore, as others have said, if he loved his children he wouldn't have k!lled himself. Now they get to grow up without a father.
Agreed. X 10 . Selfish as hell

Poor kids too. damn.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I think thats a bi*ch a.ss move to k!ll yaself when you have kids. k!lling yourself period is some bi*ch sh*t. I don't care what the situation is. If people need help, GO GET IT. That's cowardly as fu*k. o remorse for anybody who k!lls themselves, especially when they got kids...And i know about depression and what it can do, but to give up like that and leave your children? hell na
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,877 | Props total: 13669 13669
 collegeboy58 said:
Did you watch the video? She said he called her laughing and joking. Man I pray ya'll never go through this man. When someone has that type of mask on, you're dealing with some serious stuff.

Its not right or wrong, it is what it is. If you wanna help someone, you have to first understand whats going on.

I'm not advocating suicide, I'm trying to bring some understanding to the situation in hopes that maybe someone may help someone else. Unfortunately folk are too focused on the WHAT instead of the WHY
I got cousins (2 brothers) that lost their father to suicide via an 18 wheeler, they suffered a very rough childhood. I could never make my kids bastards intentionally and living to prevent that unintentionally. Theres 2 ppl in my close circle having thoughts of suicide, 1 is giving up on life and the other was molested/raped by a relative. I stress to them thats not the way and the damage it will have on the family. When you for one second make an excuse to extinguish your own life that all the reasons for a suicidal person to follow through with it. Help and a voice of reasoning is what they need, not an understanding to their reasoning of suicide.

Peaceto his fam but he should have spared them that sorrow and sought out help.
 6 years ago '09        #85
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 Da Realness said:
I think thats a bi*ch a.ss move to k!ll yaself when you have kids. k!lling yourself period is some bi*ch sh*t. I don't care what the situation is. If people need help, GO GET IT. That's cowardly as fu*k. o remorse for anybody who k!lls themselves, especially when they got kids...And i know about depression and what it can do, but to give up like that and leave your children? hell na
the "situation" is called being sick. When you're depressed, the depression RUNS you biologically and behaviorally. I'm pretty sure Seau didn't want to or elect to be this way. You cant expect someone to behave unselfishly when they're plagued by an actual diagnosable illness.
 05-04-2012, 02:23 AM         #86
dopeness92  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
Truth and knowledge
 6 years ago '11        #87
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
You can't expect most of the people on this site to understand, most of them are kids/trolls. They can't break out of the troll persona even for somebody's death. It baffles me how many people on this site don't know how depression works though. I have to a.ssume most of those people are young. They think just cause they think a certain way, everybody else should. The fact is, you can be sick enough to where your mind is that far gone. Nobody chooses to be that way. You can't compare your brain to a brain of somebody who is becoming insane, they are not normal thinking beings at that point. Professional help doesn't cure everybody, but this is BX where logic is often ignored.
 6 years ago '07        #88
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
I bet Seau coulda beat your a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #89
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
If you're over 16 you're gonna be in a lot of trouble in life.

You ain't seen nothing yet n*gga

Oh but you gon learn tho don't you worry
 6 years ago '07        #90
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8873 8873
 lilsnatch770 said:
No it's not. He didn't have cancer. He was depressed. You can overcome depression. It's been done millions of times by others and will continue to be done by others.

People with this medical condition bullsh*t a.ss excuse are hilarious. There is counseling, medicine and support groups that can help with depression.

Now his children get to grow up without a father. He was selfish.
You do realize that support groups medicine and all the money in the world cannot bring everyone out of depression right? You do realize that most medications only make depression worse and affects each person differently right? Trust me I know
 6 years ago '07        #91
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8873 8873
And as far as being bi polar. You can wake up one day happy as fu*k and not a worry in the world. The next day you hang yourself. Ask disco d
 6 years ago '10        #92
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
depression sucks guys.....I went through it for 6 months.....just fu*ken horrible
 6 years ago '05        #93
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 677 677
I don't think I could ever do something like that... The ppl that knew him said he was always happy... That is a sign that something is wrong... Sounds like he had too much pride to admit he was struggling since everyone saw him happy and upbeat all the tiime... He just bottled all of his anger/frustrations/struggles until they consumed him...

Football is a dangerous sport... Until they make precautions to limit head injuries, my kids won't play... the #1 thing I have said from the beginning is to change the helmets/padding or remove them altogether...
 05-04-2012, 08:22 AM         #94
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
damn good point; you cant understand what he's going through unless you do your homework. mental illness is not prejudice to race, gender, or socioeconomic status. yall obviously dont comprehend
 6 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 Aquarius said:
you're a coward for calling a DEAD man a coward....f*ggot
pretty much
 6 years ago '09        #96
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
The fact is, you can be sick enough to where your mind is that far gone. Nobody chooses to be that way. You can't compare your brain to a brain of somebody who is becoming insane, they are not normal thinking beings at that point.
How can you ignore this comment? Basically sums up what I and others have been saying. If your brain is the master organ and it basically runs you, and there is an organic disorder how can u even expect normal behavior?

Question: if he was schizophrenic and k!lled one of his children, what would that make him? Selfish? *Insert pejorative adjective here*
 6 years ago '09        #97
space
space
 ra1n said:
The thoughts were too powerful, the pain was too deep. You just can't grasp this because you live in the land of rainbows and butterflies.

Yeah some of you all might want to pick up an abnormal psychology book since apparently you have very little concept of what depression does. If you were depressed you're at risk for suicide the same as Junior Seau and other person diagnosed wit major depressive disorder. You're unjustly expecting healthy mental behavior from someone who isn't mentally healthy. Clowns.
 6 years ago '08        #98
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
anyone who says he was a coward or anything else doesn't know what that man was going through, neither do i
 6 years ago '04        #99
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
What kind of weak fu*ker k!lls themself
 6 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 Offical said:
What kind of weak fu*ker k!lls themself
Somebody who has a mental illness. On another hand, why hasn't anybody said that it actually may take some guts to end your life. Nobody knows what death is like...so how are u a coward for doing what most are afraid to do? Can someone clear this up for me?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy