Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
I see what you're saying but I don't think that's the case with Seau. Now, I don't know him personally but the close people around him are saying that he was living, what appeared to be "happily". I think it was Jerry Rice who was just recently playing golf with him on Monday said he looked fine. Why would Junior think he was a burden to his family? I don't know. I hope more details surface. From what I know, this universe just lost a good person. Usually, I would have sided with others and said this was a selfish act but more needs to be put into consideration.

RIP Junior Seau, you will always be remembered as one of my favorite linebackers to use in Madden.
 6 years ago '04        #62
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
 lilsnatch770 said:
No it's not. He didn't have cancer. He was depressed. You can overcome depression. It's been done millions of times by others and will continue to be done by others.

People with this medical condition bullsh*t a.ss excuse are hilarious. There is counseling, medicine and support groups that can help with depression.

Now his children get to grow up without a father. He was selfish.
sooo....clinical depression isn't a medical condition?
 6 years ago '11        #63
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
People love to speak on something they know nothing about its like white people telling black people they don't got it that bad how the fu*k do you know?

Its a fact 90 percent of this site is teenagers you n*ggas haven't experienced life yet I wouldn't be depressed if I lived with my parents either

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 05-03-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #64
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
this dude had children, family, and legions of fans that adored him and I'm sure he loved all of em back. He STILL k!lled himself. That should let you know he was dealing with some deep sh*t and he obviously felt there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

let that marinate in the minds of those saying he was selfish. Not everybody can come outta depression and be straight, everyone's minds and thought processes function differently. I don't condone suicide, but I'm not gonna down somebody that does it either cuz I can't put myself in their shoes like that.
 6 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 collegeboy58 said:
sooo....clinical depression isn't a medical condition?
Ugh one that justifies k!lling yourself? No. You can get help for it.

I'm not even trying to say Junior Seau wasn't a good guy and did a lot of good sh*t but k!lling himself was a cowardly act.
 6 years ago '04        #66
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Ugh one that justifies k!lling yourself? No. You can get help for it.

I'm not even trying to say Junior Seau wasn't a good guy and did a lot of good sh*t but k!lling himself was a cowardly act.
bruh...clinical depression deals with the brain and nervous system. Unlike cancer, you cant eradicate it with Chemotherapy or medication. Can you REALLY get help for something that influences the way you think and behave the same way you get treatment for cancer? REALLY???....Treatment for depression is to prescribe someone drugs that completely changes the way they feel and/or talking to someone for YEARS and YEARS.

Try taking your own life and see how much strength it takes to pull the trigger KNOWING you're not coming back.
 6 years ago '04        #67
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 collegeboy58 said:
Try taking your own life and see how much strength it takes to pull the trigger KNOWING you're not coming back.
I never would. I love my family too much (and myself) to ever commit such a cowardly act.
 6 years ago '07        #68
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 SoFresh170 said:
I see what you're saying but I don't think that's the case with Seau. Now, I don't know him personally but the close people around him are saying that he was living, what appeared to be "happily". I think it was Jerry Rice who was just recently playing golf with him on Monday said he looked fine. Why would Junior think he was a burden to his family? I don't know. I hope more details surface. From what I know, this universe just lost a good person. Usually, I would have sided with others and said this was a selfish act but more needs to be put into consideration.

RIP Junior Seau, you will always be remembered as one of my favorite linebackers to use in Madden.
Thats the thing tho.......they always seem the happiest right before it happens.
 6 years ago '04        #69
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I never would. I love my family too much (and myself) to ever commit such a cowardly act.
You don't think he loved his family? To call it a cowardly act is dismissive. It implies that you could care less about WHY he did it, all you care about is that he did it. A cowardly act as it relates to suicide is someone who k!lls their family then themselves (or similar situation).
 6 years ago '05        #70
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15754 15754
I see alot of reasons and excuses for what he did, instead of ownership and accountability.

The stronger person seeks help and most times that's the hardest thing to do, only the weak look for a easy way out.
 6 years ago '06        #71
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
no matter how bad it got

i could never put my family through that
 6 years ago '04        #72
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I see alot of reasons and excuses for what he did, instead of ownership and accountability.

The stronger person seeks help and most times that's the hardest thing to do, only the weak look for a easy way out.
What is there to take ownership of or be accountable for??
 6 years ago '10        #73
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 collegeboy58 said:
this pain & grief

[video - click to view]

I guess their hurt doesn't matter and they should get over it.
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Simple...his actions. It's unfortunate he won't be able too, but his family and friends will have too. Cause and Effect......

As I said, there is no excuse or reason for this act. You call it whatever you like, but the bottomline is it was wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #75
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
its that pressure, some people can handle it, guess pressure does bust pipes.
 6 years ago '04        #76
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
this pain & grief

I guess their hurt doesn't matter and they should get over it.
Did you watch the video? She said he called her laughing and joking. Man I pray ya'll never go through this man. When someone has that type of mask on, you're dealing with some serious stuff.

Killamike79 said:
Simple...his actions. It's unfortunate he won't be able too, but his family and friends will have too. Cause and Effect......

As I said, there is no excuse or reason for this act. You call it whatever you like, but the bottomline is it was wrong.
Its not right or wrong, it is what it is. If you wanna help someone, you have to first understand whats going on.

I'm not advocating suicide, I'm trying to bring some understanding to the situation in hopes that maybe someone may help someone else. Unfortunately folk are too focused on the WHAT instead of the WHY
 6 years ago '10        #77
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
theres eomthing going on with them concussions they have. it takes a toll on them in the long run. maybe thats why he self inflicted his chest instead of his dome so they can preserve his brain to study it.
 6 years ago '06        #78
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People need to leave them alone and let them have their privacy. Sick of these parasites at TMZ and the public hovering over people whenever something bad happens like this. Go get a life and leave them alone.
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Did you watch the video? She said he called her laughing and joking. Man I pray ya'll never go through this man. When someone has that type of mask on, you're dealing with some serious stuff.

Its not right or wrong, it is what it is. If you wanna help someone, you have to first understand whats going on.

I'm not advocating suicide, I'm trying to bring some understanding to the situation in hopes that maybe someone may help someone else. Unfortunately folk are too focused on the WHAT instead of the WHY
You can't say it is what it is.....because there is lastly effect. You think his family and friends see it that way? I don't think so.

Sometimes its not as simple for somebody to just help someone, that person in need has to seek and want to be help. And this was perfect example.......
 6 years ago '09        #80
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
In terms of its relation to depression, you may as well say those who have a respiratory bug or disease and suffer from uncontrollable coughing are weak. Suicidal ideation is a prominent symptom of major depressive disorder. Plain and simple. Apparently, mental illness means absolutely nothing to some. And for that you all are simpletons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy