Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
god bless the dead...we will never know what he was going through.
 6 years ago '04        #42
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
My granny worked in the Psych ward for 42 years bruh. So I definitely understand where you're coming from clinically.....Folks have no idea what goes on inside the brain....Some of these cats callin him a coward will change their tune once they're faced with the same set of circumstances......
 6 years ago '09        #43
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 zonicview said:
if he loved them he wouldn't of offed himself, he is selfish
thats certainly not the extent of it. Apparently he was sick, but some people on here dont seem to value that explaination. Suicidal ideation is a common symptom of depression just like a cough is to some respiratory condition...i dont see how some are not taking note of that
 6 years ago '05        #44
freshtodeath07 
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
hate to say it, but the truth is that it takes a tragedy like this for the NFL and other sports organizations to open their eyes about the risks of concussions. Multiple concussions throughout a persons life could put them in a position mentally (ex. depression) that they may never get out of cuz of the damage in and around their brain..
 6 years ago '04        #45
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3926 3926
i feel bad for the kids. not junior if he committed suicide.. i don't agree with it and c'mon, you had the money to get help junior.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
He should've thought more about his kids and family, instead of what was pushing him over the edge....easier said then done I know....but all he has done is place his pain onto his family and close friends

426 - 200 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '12        #47
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Was he provided medical a.ssistance? If so what are the recently records?
 6 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
the love for his kids should have been enough for him not to, his mother as well.
sh*ts just sad to do that 2 your own family.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2473 2473
atleas they got that before he died
 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM         #50
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a medical condition, let the man rip
 6 years ago '10        #51
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,624 | Props total: 3522 3522
Im not even gonna go into the whole debate about, is suicide selfish or not. My point of view is, as long as they don't take someone innocent with them, i see no problem with it. Let them commit suicide
 6 years ago '04        #52
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
seau is a pus*y
 05-03-2012, 07:44 PM         #53
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of u comin to the defense of someone you don't even know are pretty lame. No matter what you say you can't take away from the fact that what he did deeply hurt his family, especially his poor mother.... So call me an as*hole, I don't care, what Seau did was SELFISH and you can't argue against that.
 6 years ago '04        #54
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
His kids would have forgave him or understood whatever demons he had. k!lling himself is going to leave his family in way worse shape.

I don't agree with it at all.
 05-03-2012, 08:06 PM         #55
Aquarius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
all of u comin to the defense of someone you don't even know are pretty lame. No matter what you say you can't take away from the fact that what he did deeply hurt his family, especially his poor mother.... So call me an as*hole, I don't care, what Seau did was SELFISH and you can't argue against that.
cutthabullsh*t...everyone is selfish in their own right...if they werent they wouldnt have sh*t cause theyd give it all away...its getting lame and tired with all this "hes selfish cause he committed suicide"...at least he didnt go chris benoit

Last edited by Aquarius; 05-03-2012 at 08:10 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #56
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
kind of a fu*ked up move...
 6 years ago '04        #57
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 AKS MUZIK said:
it's a medical condition, let the man rip
No it's not. He didn't have cancer. He was depressed. You can overcome depression. It's been done millions of times by others and will continue to be done by others.

People with this medical condition bullsh*t a.ss excuse are hilarious. There is counseling, medicine and support groups that can help with depression.

Now his children get to grow up without a father. He was selfish.
 6 years ago '07        #58
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Perplexity said:
Nobody is saying thats its OK what he did. Those of us whom understand what may have lead him to do that are just trying to put it into perspective for those of you unfamiliar with mental disorders.

And the selfish part?? We all commit selfish acts everyday
 6 years ago '04        #59
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 FeedTheBeast said:
And the selfish part? We all commit selfish acts everyday
But there are different levels of selfishness. His selfish act put himself above his family FOREVER. It wasn't like he chose to go out with his friends instead of go see his family (which could be seen as selfish). His family will never be able to see him again. He committed the ultimate selfish act.
 05-03-2012, 09:26 PM         #60
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
I'm actually one of those people to call someone suicidal a coward, but I can't argue with this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy