Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
142 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
it's a selfish world. and it's selfish for you to say it's selfish of him to commit suicide.

he went out on HIS OWN TIME. not anyone elses. Who the fu*k are to tell someone when they should die? That's like trying to play god and sh*t. it's HIS life not yours, and you'll never know how bad the demons he was facing were. yeah of course it's ashame for the kids and family and friends but this man did not want to be on this earth anymore. and he's in peace now. so 'lose your respect' all you want. but i disagree.
 6 years ago '04        #22
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$13,118 | Props total: 5232 5232
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
exactly..my cousin, who was only 20 at the time commited suicide and it hurt me personally because me and him were like brothers but due to family problems we didn't spend the latter years of his life together. His family was messed up and I knew something was wrong and i was mad at myself for not being there for him and letting personal family matters get in the way. I feel like I could have helped him but then again like you said, you don't know what is going through that persons mind. Once you go off the deep end, it seems as if one doesn't have self control over emotions, feelings etc...it just consumes you and I agree that it is a selfish act but mental illness is nothing to be played with...too bad no one was there to try and help Seau get treatment or evaluated..RIP
 05-03-2012, 04:30 PM         #23
Aquarius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walt Thizzney said:
coward
you're a coward for calling a DEAD man a coward....f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #24
Danger Zone 59 heat pts59
space
space
$34,406 | Props total: 18964 18964
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
Yea in an ideal world..but truth is the brain of some people don't work like that
 6 years ago '11        #25
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,400 | Props total: 500 500
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
The man is gone. Why yall gonna judge him? Let God do that now that he's dead...
we can judge him for his actions on earth! if you loved your kids why k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '08        #26
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
see hunter s. thompson.
 6 years ago '04        #27
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 14029 14029
 mistatnn said:
Like that made them feel any better

suicide is such a sucker a.ss way out! I cant imagine what someone is thinking about at that point in their lives but its still a punk a.ss way to go out. So fu*kin selfish man
The head trauma he received, mixed in with depression, is rough. Depression makes it so people aren't thinking clearly. It's tough to accept your criticism of him, while you openly admit you can't understand what he was going through.
 6 years ago '09        #28
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,080 | Props total: 1397 1397
once again cowards way out. How the fu*k you gonna say that sh*t through a text?
 6 years ago '11        #29
davidlm 7 heat pts
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:
If you've never been there you really don't know do you?
So have you been there? Do you know?
 6 years ago '05        #30
Danger Zone 59 heat pts59
space
space
$34,406 | Props total: 18964 18964
 davidlm said:
So have you been there? Do you know?
Honestly..I was at a very low point for awhile. Its was a lot of contributions to it. Laid off from my job, mom was sick, hard to find work in this city etc. I didn't have anyone to talk to about it so it got worse. My girl didnt know what to do. I had certain thoughts at times but I turned to god to help me get thru it. Like I said everyone can't overcome it. Just depends on the factors and the person. I'm not saying in shape or form suicide is right. But you never know what demons a person is f!ghting
 6 years ago '07        #31
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8564 8564
 doczdaname said:
exactly..my cousin, who was only 20 at the time commited suicide and it hurt me personally because me and him were like brothers but due to family problems we didn't spend the latter years of his life together. His family was messed up and I knew something was wrong and i was mad at myself for not being there for him and letting personal family matters get in the way. I feel like I could have helped him but then again like you said, you don't know what is going through that persons mind. Once you go off the deep end, it seems as if one doesn't have self control over emotions, feelings etc...it just consumes you and I agree that it is a selfish act but mental illness is nothing to be played with...too bad no one was there to try and help Seau get treatment or evaluated..RIP
Sorry bout yo cousin bruh. But in most cases there was nothing you could do. There is always a possibility. But most suicidal people can not be deterred without some kind of professional help. And they are very good at "masking" so that they wont be found out and they can proceed with their plan without interference. You see them or talk to them Monday and they seem to be full of joy and stress free. The next day someone finds them dead. Its hard fam becuz the only person with the answers cant talk which leaves the family with a lot of "what ifs". But dont blame yourself.......sadly it was his decision.
 6 years ago '04        #32
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,774 | Props total: 1901 1901
You n*ggas is stupid saying he is a coward....when the chemicals n receptors in your brain is all fu*ked up u do sh*t u would not do otherwise he would have k!lled himself when he retired....its the same concept when a,n*gga or bi*ch is a bit tipsy n is super horny...n den they fu*k sumbody n then after they go wtf was I thinking...I fukd that ugly thing?
 05-03-2012, 05:15 PM         #33
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
How old are you?
 6 years ago '11        #34
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
All you people can't talk sh*t about him being a coward or selfish.. Non of you guys have been in that position or state of mind to feel or think what he was going through.

Depression is a serious illness that can lead to deadly effects.
 6 years ago '11        #35
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,979 | Props total: 5496 5496
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
I work with the mentally ill and this is 100% truth......while we see it as the cowardly way out they see it as their only escape and only way to be less of a burden to their families.

Its sad because they don't understand what's goes on after they do it
 6 years ago '04        #36
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,545 | Props total: 16401 16401
As a family man w/ 2 boys I couldn't imagine quitting on them like that.

We all take different paths in life I guess he choose his. Prayers most def go to the ppl he gave up on.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Sivraj 329 heat pts329
space
space
$46,129 | Props total: 11248 11248

Sad man real sad...depression ain't no joke man!! I been depressed in my life but never at that low point in my life. I guess God just blesses me everytime I pray. Life is hard and you have to f!ght and be strong with each and every obstacle that comes to you. God will make it through. I know some of yall don't believe in God, but believe me he answers prayers. He might not answer it when you wanted but he always delivers when you least expected it.

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 43 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #38
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1135 1135
I understand why people call suicide the easy way out or a coward move and I also understand why someone would k!ll themselves. You really have to be in it or around it to understand, similar to addiction. As a recovering alcoholic, I can attest to the fact that its a chemical imbalance coupled with environmental influence that CAN make a person do what they do (not saying its 100 in all cases). Pray that no one on this forum has to go through something like this and I thank all the individuals that truly understand and the ones that have an honest desire to learn
 6 years ago '09        #39
MakaveliToDon91 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 5149 5149
 mistatnn said:
Like that made them feel any better

suicide is such a sucker a.ss way out! I cant imagine what someone is thinking about at that point in their lives but its still a punk a.ss way to go out. So fu*kin selfish man
 zonicview said:
if he loved them he wouldn't of offed himself, he is selfish
 Walt Thizzney said:
coward
ight ima lay it down on u ignorant a.ss nig*as. first of all, not one of u had any idea what he was goin thru mentally. he played football likely since he was a child, was a top prospect, and played in the NFL what 18 years? do you muthaf*ckas have ANY god damn idea how many hits that n*gga made, how many times he led wit his head, how many concussions he had, etc?

hell, do you know how f*cked up his head was at that point? you can't judge Junior unless you played in the NFL 18 years as a line backer, stood fullbacks up and put your head into runningbacks and linemen every play. your brain shakes for every hit you make. back when Junior played football, back in the 90's, it wasnt like today; brothas wouldn't leave the game after concussions. meanin he prolly played wit concussions on multiple occasions which does SEVERE damage to your head.

so before you call a dead man who was a great man, idolized and loved by many selfish and a coward think before you f*ckin speak. i swear to god some of you need to get f*ckin slapped into reality god damn. you got no idea what was goin on in that nig*as personal life or the condition of his head. he shot himself in the chest so his brain could stay intact to be investigated so we can learn more about this concussion issue thats risen in the NFL today.

f*ckin boxden posters, never ends witchu n*ggas huh?
 6 years ago '05        #40
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,850 | Props total: 266 266
n*ggas on here be on that bullsh*t man, none of you n*ggas know what kind of demons that man was f!ghting against.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
228 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy