Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2012, 07:01 AM         #1
11023 pageviews
130 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide

One of Junior Seau’s last acts before shooting himself in the chest on Wednesday was to tell his children that he loved them.

His ex-wife, Gina Seau, told U-T San Diego that on Tuesday he texted her and each of their three children separate messages: “I love you.”

“We’re all in shock,” she said. “We’re beyond sad and beyond shocked. The kids and I are just huddled together at home. There is no way to make sense of this. I hope and pray everyone remembers what a wonderful man he was.”

It may be impossible for Seau’s daughter Sydney and sons Jake and Hunter to ever understand why their dad took his life. But in his last moments, they were the people Junior Seau was thinking of.

[pic - click to view]

Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide | ProFootballTalk

130 comments for "Junior Seau texted his children “I love you” before his suicide"

05-03-2012, 08:13 AM         #2
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what he was going through psychologically
 6 years ago '06        #3
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
damn this is sad
 05-03-2012, 08:41 AM         #4
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coward
 6 years ago '04        #5
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 735 735
if he loved them he wouldn't of offed himself, he is selfish
 6 years ago '10        #6
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
i wonder y none of them called back.
 6 years ago '04        #7
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
The man is gone. Why yall gonna judge him? Let God do that now that he's dead...
 6 years ago '04        #8
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Like that made them feel any better

suicide is such a sucker a.ss way out! I cant imagine what someone is thinking about at that point in their lives but its still a punk a.ss way to go out. So fu*kin selfish man
 6 years ago '11        #9
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
 zonicview said:
this.
 6 years ago '07        #10
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
 6 years ago '04        #11
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 zonicview said:
Agreed
 6 years ago '11        #12
davidlm 7 heat pts
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
 zonicview said:
I can't help but agree with this. IMO committing suicide is one of the most selfish things a human can do ...

I've never been to that low of a point in my life, but I feel like everyone can bring find a way to bring themselves out of that rutt .
 6 years ago '05        #13
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 zonicview said:
 lilsnatch770 said:
Agreed
Its so easy to say that but when someone is in that state of mind..its like they have no control over their own brain anymore. Everyone can't be consoled out of depression/suicidal thoughts.
 6 years ago '10        #14
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
I wonder what he was going through psychologically
thats the million dollar question....man i feel sorry for his kids man...this sh*t sad...i got all teary eyed when i saw his mom on tv...sh*t is just sad...Marcus Wiley was on tv mad n crying he knew sumthn wasnt right with Seau...damn man
 6 years ago '05        #15
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 davidlm said:
I can't help but agree with this. IMO committing suicide is one of the most selfish things a human can do ...

I've never been to that low of a point in my life, but I feel like everyone can bring find a way to bring themselves out of that rutt .
If you've never been there you really don't know do you?
 6 years ago '10        #16
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

LOST ALL RESPECT IF IT'S TRUE HE OFF'D HIMSELF
 6 years ago '05        #17
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2553 2553
Makes you think twice next time someone sends you a text saying “I love you”
 6 years ago '05        #18
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I wonder what his kids feel like. I don't know how early it was (I read about the story at around 10am and that's when it broke to the news...) so he sent those messages to his kids fairly early. I wonder if they just woke up, read it, and didn't think twice about.

Sucks for his family.
 6 years ago '05        #19
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Hu$tLa said:
Its so easy to say that but when someone is in that state of mind..its like they have no control over their own brain anymore. Everyone can't be consoled out of depression/suicidal thoughts.
There is absolutely nothing in this world that should have a person feeling like this. Well, there is one thing, and that is knowing you are dying and being in enormous amounts of pain. That is the only justified excuse for suicide.

suicide is for the weak, plain and simple.
 6 years ago '05        #20
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 FeedTheBeast said:
I work in psychiatric services and I know first hand what depression, bipolar and other mental illnesses can drive a person to do to themselves as well as others. Junior was obviously suffering from mental disorder that consumed him. Dude suffered a lot of concussions and his mental instability could be the long term result of all that abuse to his brain.

And people whom commit suicide in spite of the fact that they have people who love and care about them dont see it as a selfish act. They feel as if they are a burden to their families and that they are worthless and that people would be better off without them. So they see it almost as doing them a favor and just k!lling themselves. Its hard for anyone whom has never had these feelings to see any logic in that and I with yall on that. But I see it every day at work.
This right here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy