A$AP Rocky - Goldie (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,012 | Props total: 4259 4259
Dope video..and song...LONGLIVEASAP
 6 years ago '10        #102
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ImInHerMouth said:
It's okay to be gay kid. No ones judgin you here.
 ImInHerMouth said:
Why not? It's true. Guys call guys handsome all the time. If you can't, that probably means you have something you're trying to hide.
maybe in your circle of friends

I see what kinda n*ggas you be hanging around :hay:
 6 years ago '06        #103
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
He's gonna make BLVCK SCVLE go mainstream at this rate.

6 years ago '11        #104
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 01seay said:
He's gonna make BLVCK SCVLE go mainstream at this rate.

Who cares?

Blvck Scvle sh*t is ugly. Word to Mega.
 6 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,364 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Wood Grain said:
Dude ate this song...its shame to see all the hate..knowing NONE OF YALL PUT AN ALBUM OUT! and if u did..HOW MANY DID U SELL!?!?!? ... 13... ...to family n friends only...

STOP HATING ON ALL THE NEW CATS!..yes..some like Lil B are rotten hot boiled trash! but stop HATING PPL CUS U CANT BE THEM!!!...RNS ..#iJs...
that's dumb. calling it hate because people dislike a song. everybody not going to love every song

everything is called hate. how about somebody having a different opinion than you. people used to take that for what it is
 6 years ago '04        #106
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
track bangs in the whip but WTF is this dude and his crew wearing. Its like theyre cornering the gay fashion rap market and trying to give it street cred by running around Harlem.
 6 years ago '09        #107
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
song is kewl......dont like the hook
 05-04-2012, 11:26 AM         #108
ASAPYAMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icon-8 said:

[pic - click to view]

yung n*ggaz run errrthang
 6 years ago '10        #109
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
Would love to see a asap and yeezy colabo.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Vin Steezel said:
I cosigned rocky earlier in the thread but I aint cosigning all you lil ignant n*ggas born after 1994 talmbout "These dayz are these little n*ggaz dayz and they keeping it g. ". Get the fu*k outta here wit ya know nothing fu*kin stupid a.ss comments. Yall n*ggas makin rocky look bad and proving why rap is sh*t these days.

[pic - click to view]

You sound gay. And I'm a 80s n*gga. Yup. A smart and ignorant as*hole that dont want to hear all that sentimental bullsh*t. Its these lil n*ggaz time. They stuntin and they keeping it G while they stuntin. Staying true to themselves, to their style, and even Harlem. If you stupid muthafu*kaz knew anyting about Harlem, NY ya'll would know them dudes is bout that fashion sh*t and being on their ol' fly sh*t. I'm from B-more and I even know that sh*t. I went to school with Harlem n*ggaz. So ASAP is keeping true even in tradition and slick rhymin.
I salute that.

Dont speak on G sh*t if you dont know nothing bout it. Shut the fu*k up. Read and learn. And that goes for the rest of you soft crumbcake n*ggaz that wanna talk that sentimental dumb sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #111
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
Dope video..
 6 years ago '05        #112
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 yumflip said:
What...talent, the ability to spit a few acceptable bars, appreciation of their art/craft, musical integrity are ovet? Fukk is you talking about? They was doin what young n*ggas do during those times too, it was about the music first. I ain't talking about how they get down outside the music, I'm talkin about the music. Weak azz connect the dots emcees. Biggie was all Coogi, Versace, Moet/Cristal, but he was a dope emcee first. Slic Rick k!lled the jewlery/fashion, but he was a dope emcee. Redman made fukkin "How To Roll A Blunt", but he was a dope emcee. Point being, hip hop has, and always should be about 2 things first & foremost. Lyrics & beats. n*ggas is boederline homo checkin for othe n*ggas clothes, what broads the fukkin, and most of all checkin another man's swag.....swag fam? I mean, you might as well ask a n*gga how big is joint is & get it over wit (pause). No other music tries so hard to sell everythin besides the actual music. Think rock n roll coined the term "posers" for mafukkas like this. But you know, n*ggas got swag tho huh?
You sound like an angry old n*gga who think he know sh*t cause he listened to a couple of hip hop albums in the 90s. One of them type n*ggaz that was mad when Nas did "It Was Written" and was rockin the pink suit talkin bout Street Dreams. Ya'll type n*ggaz do not help hip hop culture at all, only hinder the sh*t, cause YOU stuck.
 6 years ago '09        #113
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 1813 1813
This n*gga is a.ss b. I seriously cannot see how y'all sit & listen to sh*t like this without diving out the nearest window.
 6 years ago '06        #114
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Boy Wonder said:
This n*gga is a.ss b. I seriously cannot see how y'all sit & listen to sh*t like this without diving out the nearest window.
lol if you listen to joe buddens depressing a.ss music all day, you might end up doing just that
 05-06-2012, 03:54 PM         #115
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope a.ss song and video, gonna have to buy this album.
 6 years ago '04        #116
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,317 | Props total: 11386 11386
im starting to like a$ap more and more hes different but dope
 6 years ago '05        #117
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Video was cool, ASAP can rap and make some nice songs.

Dudes need to stop trying to make everyone out to be super lyrical though. Guys on the first page posting lines likes ASAP is some super lyrical cat with crazy a.ss word play. He's cool for the type of music he's putting, but stop acting like dude isn't putting down basic raps over dope beats.
 6 years ago '09        #118
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
suprisgnly he was spitting

i like when he said that sh*t about being "low key" and they show the broken statue of "Loki" from norse mythology

cool video, dope siong, great beat, real chill, is this off a mixtape??
 6 years ago '06        #119
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,751 | Props total: 3685 3685
DUde is this generations version of smiff and wessun.. .maybe buckshot i should say. he aint trying to hard... video was tight... t*ts on vevo makes it classic. real hip hop... vintage ny with southern twang.

dude might pop any minute now... and take these youngstaz back to that thug ish.. and off this homo ish
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago